St Mirren v Hamilton Mon 13th May

we won that match the right way.  Gogic suspended, Miller injured and a squad so run down they turned to Dougie Imrie to try and turn it round

If the perth saints take Saturday at all seriously then Hamilton will be f**ked-it will all be down to us.

I must say how impressed I was with Cooke, he looked strong and confident- wijt some more coaching and decent game time he could be a weapon next season

Result is all that mattered tonight and the lads delivered. Started to get horrible flashbacks when they went down to 9, but managed the game well. Most of the players looked calmer than us. Need Flynn in place of Lyons on Saturday. We are on a roll and should hopefully sort out Dundee.
Miller won’t be fit for Accies on Saturday and presume Gogic is suspended now?. In Accies hands, but far from over. Oh, for a Saints double victory in 5 days.

12 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Give us credit you bellend. Put your hands up and say you're delighted the club you love made you look a complete dick.

Bet you can't. 😂

Does he love the club? This is the proverbial ultra pessamist who never predicts anything positive results wise for our lads. He predicted Accies would win 2-0 tonight. No idea why he bothers supporting a team that has historically had more downs than ups.

Does he love the club? This is the proverbial ultra pessamist who never predicts anything positive results wise for our lads. He predicted Accies would win 2-0 tonight. No idea why he bothers supporting a team that has historically had more downs than ups.

[emoji23] 🤣 Elvis loves the club as much as anyone else. Stop biting. It’s what he wants and to be fair to him we are all a pessimistic lot at heart. COYS

Guest TPAFKATS
I still think the likeliest scenario on Saturday is a StJ victory and a StM draw = 10th place by goal difference!
How sweet is that?
It's the St Mirren way,
I'll take that but don't think I can handle the 90 mins unless St Johnstone go 3 up in first quarter of an hour.

Great result. Performance was ok. But one thing that doesn't work is Mullen and Jackson upfront. There to similar. Thought Cooke done well when he came on. Great to have Magennis back thought was faultless tonight. Clean sheet and 2 goals its down to this Saturday. OK has done a great job when you consider the dross Stubbs left him. Looking for his countryman Tommy Wright to do us a favour.

Hands up, who else thought: Saints against 9 men - what can possibly go wrong?

Not a great game but very exciting and we were always in control despite Hamilton’s negative approach. The assault on Gary Mac was worth 3 red cards.

Flynn seemed to inspire the rest of the team when he came on. Got to hope he’s got 90 minutes in him on Saturday.

Great to see two Academy boys doing the business against the Accies.

First 10/15 minutes of 2nd half reminded me of first half v Livingston where we made it easy for 10 men to just let us shuffle ball from side to side. 

Flynn coming on and he headed straight for McAllister to tell him to play further up the park this change and Mcginn made the difference. 

4 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Great result. Performance was ok. But one thing that doesn't work is Mullen and Jackson upfront. There to similar. Thought Cooke done well when he came on. Great to have Magennis back thought was faultless tonight. Clean sheet and 2 goals its down to this Saturday. OK has done a great job when you consider the dress Stubbs left him. Looking for his countryman Tommy Wright to do us a favour.

This dress?

Asos-wedding-guest-dresses-8.jpg

5 minutes ago, doonhamer said:

Hands up, who else thought: Saints against 9 men - what can possibly go wrong?

Not a great game but very exciting and we were always in control despite Hamilton’s negative approach. The assault on Gary Mac was worth 3 red cards.

Flynn seemed to inspire the rest of the team when he came on. Got to hope he’s got 90 minutes in him on Saturday.

Great to see two Academy boys doing the business against the Accies.

When he went off injured I said as much to the wife. Thankfully lightning didn't strike twice

Before the game all we asked for was a chance on the last day. We got it. But more than that we saw a team who were patient and had the energy to see it through, We now have one more cup final to play and that's all that's in our hands. After that we need to hope a depleted, demoralised Accies fail to win. It's onwards and northwards for the Saint Mirren Aggro.