St Mirren v Hamilton Mon 13th May

40 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

we won that match the right way.  Gogic suspended, Miller injured and a squad so run down they turned to Dougie Imrie to try and turn it round

Imrie could be the c**t who sends us into the playoffs. With him retiring at the end of the season you can guarantee he’ll do what he can to keep them up, and he definitely won’t want to finish off with relegation.

Cracking result for us tonight, keep ourselves in the fight and Accies are under pressure now.

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Win bonuses???

And what professional would be happy getting beat by Hamilton . . . I think the best Hamilton can hope for is a draw...

We need to win . . . Dee are very poor . . . Let's go forward in style >>>> :magic

2 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

5786 buddies here 

I thought that was a great turn out from the Faithful.  I usually turn up half an hour before KO but tonight the parking spaces has gone.  .

I thought the guys all put in a great shift but when Ryan Flynn came on it changed the game for us , he was well and truly up for the challenge.  With the amount of shots we had ( l think something like 30 in total) it was only a matter of time til we buried it . They threw everything in front of us to stop us scoring but they failed to endure. Looked like Mackinnon should have walked for basically assaulting Danny , along with the guy who fouled Gary about 6 times.  Mr Collom often gets it wrong and either ignores the Linesman or overides his decision.   .

Guest TPAFKATS
Imrie could be the c**t who sends us into the playoffs. With him retiring at the end of the season you can guarantee he’ll do what he can to keep them up, and he definitely won’t want to finish off with relegation.
Cracking result for us tonight, keep ourselves in the fight and Accies are under pressure now.
I thought that tonight when he was waiting to come on. Would've taken a red for obe of our guys just to crock him.
Hopefully he's as ineffective on Saturday

Guest TPAFKATS
Elvis, predict a win for Saturday. Go on mate. You might enjoy it.
Just don't look at who's in goal for the fakes. [emoji1]
Elvis, please DON'T predict a win for us!

Game changed when Flynn came on

He looked a class above anyone else though McGinn had his best game for a while

Two decent finshes by the Kyles

Collum was a different level of shite tonight

How 99 escaped a red for his assault on McKenzie and over ruling his assistant to gave wrong decisions

Capacity is under 8000 since the disabled platform was built.

As you say, 1000 in the North Stand, probably 100-200 each in the Main and West and 400-500 in the South.
No way was there 4 to 500 empty seats in South stand it was practically full from where I was sitting in West stand.

Got to feel sorry for TopCat tonight, he would normally be on here spouting his usual pish, "Oran this and Mcginn that" but 

tonight he'll be tucked up in bed with a Pot Noodle and chewing away at a king size Double Decker........ Nevermind he might show up on Saturday.........:lol:

Edited by scrappy coco

No way was there 4 to 500 empty seats in South stand it was practically full from where I was sitting in West stand.
South looked pretty full to me (from main stand), certainly not 4-500.

Regardless it was great to see the ground so full especially with W7 swaying and rocking.

COYS !

Guest TPAFKATS
The section of family stand nearest the main stand looked half empty

42 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Game changed when Flynn came on

He looked a class above anyone else though McGinn had his best game for a while

Two decent finshes by the Kyles

Collum was a different level of shite tonight

How 99 escaped a red for his assault on McKenzie and over ruling his assistant to gave wrong decisions

At least Collum didn't give them 5 penalties.  .

All joking aside , we have seen some really poor refereeing this season,  the kind of stuff you would not believe unless you saw it. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Oh FFS, no the old "empty seats" "full stand" debate...

We had a superb support there tonight, just look at the difference in the crowd to the equally important relegation 

battle against the Accies 6/7 years ago, the 3-1 game, Our support is definitely on the rise, can only imagine what it 

could be if we had a couple of seasons like Killie are having.. 

47 minutes ago, elvis said:
57 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
Capacity is under 8000 since the disabled platform was built.

As you say, 1000 in the North Stand, probably 100-200 each in the Main and West and 400-500 in the South.

400 unfilled seats would be 1 in every 4. 

As "full" as it looked, 1 in 4 unfilled looked feasible to me.

Very disciplined.
Very professional.

We started at a great pace and took the game to them.

We didn't get sucked into a streetfight, much as Accies tried.

First half, the final ball was what was letting us down.

Bringing Flynn on was a game changer. He just gets better and better!

I also thought Cody Cooke looked a player.

I'd be happy for both of them to start against Dundee.

Great having Magennis back and McAllister a bit closer to full fitness.

Two incredible talents.

As others have said, a special mention to Captain McGinn for leading by example.

Bairdy too... Can't be easy coming on to a game like that but he shows no fear.

One of the first things he did was rip into the Captain!

The two goals were beautiful finishes, and that overhead backheel thong that McAllister did was just ridiculous!

To cap a great night, I had money on both scorers.

I figured McAllister would be on set pieces and fancied Magennis to cut in from the wing and score.