Summer Signings - Competitors

Sweeper07

Hamilton make a summer signing already - new CB Markus Fjortoft after the 26-year-old Norwegian agreed a one-year contract from Southend.

Heard that Gus has been hunting high and low for us too. Expect we won't be signing until we know what league we are playing in next season..

Motherwell signing Declan Gallacher from Livingston

Hearts signing Craig Halkett from Livingston

Edited by Sweeper07

10 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hamilton make a summer signing already - new CB Markus Fjortoft after the 26-year-old Norwegian agreed a one-year contract from Southend.

Heard that Gus has been hunting high and low for us too. Expect we won't be signing until we know what league we are playing in next season..

I'd imagine that we'll be compiling a couple of lists,  1 for Premiership and 1 for the Championship. 

Just now, munoz said:

I'd imagine that we'll be compiling a couple of lists,  1 for Premiership and 1 for the Championship. 

But like Hamilton, some guys may accept a wage that we would be happy to pay, even if we were in the Championship . . .

21 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Liam Polworth signs PCA with Motherwell.

Think he will be a replacement for Hastie or Turnbull given that they are favourites to leave OR simply a squad player...

I Like Liam, but not sure if he will be a big asset or whether he will thrive in the Premiership.