Jimmy nicholl

guinness

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Why is a st mirren employee talking about rangers in the press and attending a rangers - Ulster connections jamboree. Get him out the door.

Don’t be so small minded, like Jim Goodwin never gets asked about St.Mirren.......

A pure Riddy for you with that post.......

18 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Don’t be so small minded, like Jim Goodwin never gets asked about St.Mirren.......

A pure Riddy for you with that post.......

Although I agree with your post and Sweeper's I do find it a bit embarrassing that Jimmy Nicholl has given more interviews since joining St Mirren where the purpose of them has largely been to assess Rangers' prospects than ours. Week in week out Jim Goodwin can be found talking up Alloa in the press as well as regularly wishing St Mirren well. I can't really think of 1 interview Jimmy Nicholl has done since joining us where he has spoken at length about the job he is doing at St Mirren - the only mitigating factors are that it is Kearney's remit to handle most of the press stuff and I'm not sure interviews with press count for an awful lot in terms of points in the league table in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the day if he's doing well for us as assistant manager / first team coach I can look beyond his frequent interviews about his estimation of Rangers!