Saints vs Fakes

16 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
5 hours ago, Doakes said:
I want Dundee to lose every game, except for drawing 0-0 with Hamilton

If they lose Saturday and we pick up 3 points we will want them to beat Accies

Too many ifs to know what we really want. For now I just want both of them to drop as many as possible, and us to gain as many as possible 

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
9 hours ago, Doakes said:
I want Dundee to lose every game, except for drawing 0-0 with Hamilton

If they lose Saturday and we pick up 3 points we will want them to beat Accies

IF Dee lose again on Sat, we win and Hamilton take a point - Dee are gone - not mathematically if Hamilton lose all the rest of their games, but Dee would need to win their last 3 and beat them just on goal difference - likelihood - Nil or Nae-chance - take your pick...

That is why they need at least a draw this week, so that they still have something to play for against the Hammers the following week.

11 minutes ago, munoz said:

Oran looking for a big turn out on Saturday 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4158477/st-mirren-oran-kearney-large-crowds-st-johntsone/

Sorry about the "newspaper " the article is in.

Can you copy & paste Oran's quotes rather than link to that scumbag publication please?

Every click and visitor means revenue for them ultimately.

18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Another futile post directly above from our irrelevant friend   :bounce2

Mate, put them on ignore , waste of time , the are just bored Sevco fans ................

shetland is Shulls imaginary wife, and Wendy is his blow up doll, stubbs was his imaginary friend

All be put out in the garbage shortly for good  

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Mate, put them on ignore , waste of time , the are just bored Sevco fans ................

shetland is Shulls imaginary wife, and Wendy is his blow up doll, stubbs was his imaginary friend

All be put out in the garbage shortly for good  

Most of the time I don't read his cr*p anyway - but he is prolific at it and I sometimes pick it up from other posters who engage in his attention seeking. Every now and then I like to let him know that he has another choice - but he is too dumb to take it . . .  :Stan

Anyway he hates you, me and anyone who dares to show him up as the twat he is . . .  but it is fun a bit too.  :happyclapper

Just now, Sweeper07 said:

Most of the time I don't read his cr*p anyway - but he is prolific at it and I sometimes pick it up from other posters who engage in his attention seeking. Every now and then I like to let him know that he has another choice - but he is too dumb to take it . . .  :Stan

Anyway he hates you, me and anyone who dares to show him up as the twat he is . . .  but it is fun a bit too.  :happyclapper

Well i dont hate anyone....................... do feel sorry for any WUMs but I guess its the times we live in ,

Its killing the forum that we have posters ( poster) who just come on to be deconstructive about people on this forum. Shull used to be hilarious about a year ago, mad, but funny with it. Just bitter now and that why is he long term binned.  You just need to look at Shetlands/ Wendys post count to know they are not genuine . Also they all react exactly the same way. Div is probably bored shitless having to be like a nursery school teacher taking away their troys, and they still dont get it

Its a shame, FAS seems to have disappeared , Ricky also and a selective few others

Grown ups who just want to discuss all things Saints with a few tangents thrown in, banter the odd disagreement and even LPM , but it has been good fun.

I  hope the admin take seriously that people should not come on here with any risk of being insulted

We all have handles, we are meant to be all following our wee team , we are all meant to be adults, but the twats are now just way to obvious, with god knows what agenda....

I have made my thoughts known, in meantime, they are all on ignore so basically who cares, my team has a very important game Sat and thats the focus

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Well i dont hate anyone....................... do feel sorry for any WUMs but I guess its the times we live in ,

Its killing the forum that we have posters ( poster) who just come on to be deconstructive about people on this forum. Shull used to be hilarious about a year ago, mad, but funny with it. Just bitter now and that why is he long term binned.  You just need to look at Shetlands/ Wendys post count to know they are not genuine . Also they all react exactly the same way. Div is probably bored shitless having to be like a nursery school teacher taking away their troys, and they still dont get it

Its a shame, FAS seems to have disappeared , Ricky also and a selective few others

Grown ups who just want to discuss all things Saints with a few tangents thrown in, banter the odd disagreement and even LPM , but it has been good fun.

I  hope the admin take seriously that people should not come on here with any risk of being insulted

We all have handles, we are meant to be all following our wee team , we are all meant to be adults, but the twats are now just way to obvious, with god knows what agenda....

I have made my thoughts known, in meantime, they are all on ignore so basically who cares, my team has a very important game Sat and thats the focus

I feel for FAS - I think he was put into the sin bin with you know who and his self giving like brigade - that would be enough for me to pack in the forum too. I am not too sure FAS was a Saints fan either though...

Ricky made the classic mistake of engaging with them both as they constantly tried to belittle him.

But yes and yes OUR team, this Sat... C O Y S :cheers

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

It is really frightening that people’s lives can be so empty that they feel the need to create aliases just to get their insignificant little voices heard after they’ve been rightly booted out to the sin bin. 

Shull once admitted to me in a PM that his mission is to get people to bite on his posts. I have no doubt whatsoever given his input that he is a man of mature years, which makes his nonsense all the more embarrassing. 

I have no idea if the likes of Wendy and Gstrechuk are Shull aliases (Shetland obviously is) but if they are not (and assuming they are are not children) then their input is equally embarrassing. 

I don’t agree that they ruin the forum though. They can only ruin it if folk engage with their nonsense. If I respond now it is only to mock, not “engage”. The sooner everyone else learns to do they same, the sooner they’ll have to find something else to wank themselves into a frenzy over.

19 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

It is really frightening that people’s lives can be so empty that they feel the need to create aliases just to get their insignificant little voices heard after they’ve been rightly booted out to the sin bin. 

Shull once admitted to me in a PM that his mission is to get people to bite on his posts. I have no doubt whatsoever given his input that he is a man of mature years, which makes his nonsense all the more embarrassing. 

I have no idea if the likes of Wendy and Gstrechuk are Shull aliases (Shetland obviously is) but if they are not (and assuming they are are not children) then their input is equally embarrassing. 

I don’t agree that they ruin the forum though. They can only ruin it if folk engage with their nonsense. If I respond now it is only to mock, not “engage”. The sooner everyone else learns to do they same, the sooner they’ll have to find something else to wank themselves into a frenzy over.

I'd be much more worried if I ever got into that madman's minicab.

And never knowing which if his aliases might be behind the wheel.

14 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Agree with your post mate apart from the above? Why should anyone be abused on this forum. Its past nonsense ........Yes its water off a ducks back, and of course its virtual, but what purpose does it serve.................

Back to the post- are you going ?

45 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

No mate. My last game was the Livi home game. Jimmy and I have taken a punt and booked flights to come up for the play off weekend. We hope to feck it's a wasted trip, but wanted to get in early just in case.

Well Accies ground isnt that far away :lol: