Saints vs Fakes

1 hour ago, spankin_panda said:

Is Duckens Nazon back this week?

Would be good to see wee Maggenis back in the staring 11, we have missed him a lot. 

I must admit, though I have voted as young Ethan as young player of the year, I would rather see Muzek or even Hodson back in defense for this run in of games.....

Yes the Duck is back - possibly on the bench . . .  :happyclapper

Magennis on from the start or on for the end like last week - either way tantalisingly good.  :spud7

Like you I voted for Ethan - what a year for a 17 year old, but Muzek is better. Hodson is good, but not at LB though. Bench for him I think. :ninja

45 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

supporting the real saints livvy and motherwell all at once today

Like you we are all hoping things elsewhere go in our favour. Priority 1. Us getting 3 points. Priority 2 Hamilton losing.   :D  (I am not expecting a Dee resurgence but won't be upset if they take a point today..)

This AH ha this is the day we can pass them . . . the 1st one for a long time . . .  :bounce2

6 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Probably dullest team to play in premier for me...very difficult game to motivate yourself...

Clicked view hidden post to see what positive pre match insight gstretch was offering today 

Was not disappointed 

2 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

As ever @FTOF quickest with the news! :clapping

To be fair that's probably because nobody else can be arsed.:D

Might have had Magennis in for Lyons, but given the former's injury woes, a second half appearance is probably more sensible.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of the selection.