Player of the Year Voting is OPEN

div

Voting for the Tam McGarry Young Player of the Year 2018-2019 and the B&W Army Player of the Year 2018 is now open.

For the Tam McGarry award players must have been 21 or under when the season began, have made 5 first team appearances and still be at the club!

The B&W Army award is open to all players, again who have made 5 or more first team appearances and who are still with us. So no Jeff King I'm afraid.

Polls close 7pm Friday May 3rd and awards will be presented at the Cockles Wilson POTY night in the Bankhouse on Sat 18th May, follow them on twitter for ticket details, sure to sell out very quickly.

One vote per IP address :P

VOTE HERE NOW

• div pinned this topic

On 4/24/2019 at 10:39 AM, div said:

Voting for the Tam McGarry Young Player of the Year 2018-2019 and the B&W Army Player of the Year 2018 is now open.

For the Tam McGarry award players must have been 21 or under when the season began, have made 5 first team appearances and still be at the club!

The B&W Army award is open to all players, again who have made 5 or more first team appearances and who are still with us. So no Jeff King I'm afraid.

Polls close 7pm Friday May 3rd and awards will be presented at the Cockles Wilson POTY night in the Bankhouse on Sat 18th May, follow them on twitter for ticket details, sure to sell out very quickly.

One vote per IP address :P

VOTE HERE NOW

Have you not got a wee spare trophy kicking about for Adam Hammill?It would be nice to recognise his 2 wonder goals.

7 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Paul McGinn is the Players POTY according to his brother Stephen on Clyde 1.

No huge surprise - not only one of the two best contributors for the entire season, has been playing his best stuff since March . . . and he gets his brothers vote guaranteed  :P

One of the 1st names on the team sheets every week !  

On 4/25/2019 at 11:44 PM, HSS said:

Have you not got a wee spare trophy kicking about for Adam Hammill?It would be nice to recognise his 2 wonder goals.

The site gave a prize out last year for Goal of the Season (Cammy vs Dunfermline), but I'm kind of loathe to give out stuff to players who are no longer with us.

We might well have been relegated already without Hammill's goals though, so I'll give it some thought!

The site gave a prize out last year for Goal of the Season (Cammy vs Dunfermline), but I'm kind of loathe to give out stuff to players who are no longer with us.
We might well have been relegated already without Hammill's goals though, so I'll give it some thought!
As Dreyer is no longer with us is he coming off the list?
[emoji12]

• div unpinned this topic