Dundee's fan ownership 'saga'

Guest TPAFKATS

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:49 AM, bazil85 said:

Between one and two mate, average wage of a St Mirren player this season is £46,169 

The question though is were the extra player(s) on average, above average or below average money RIGHT?

20 minutes ago, HSS said:

Dundees American owners have announced their new stadium will go ahead no matter what happens football wise.

I can see it all ending in tears.

It all depends on whether or not they plough in money in future. Get a better manager or players etc.  

For now, the are heading down a league and planning to start building a new stadium.

Who can predict the future... will they bounce back up or fall further? Look at their neighbours and of course we took a few seasons to recover too . . . Ross county though have managed to bounce back . . .

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

No idea, we did raise our wage budget by 10% though regardless 

I am not disputing any of the claims or having a dig at anyone - I was simply pointing out that average wages are simply that - some players are on above and some are on below average etc. 

9 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I am not disputing any of the claims or having a dig at anyone - I was simply pointing out that average wages are simply that - some players are on above and some are on below average etc. 

I agree, although the nature of averages will mean it still works out at a quoted percentage 

Guest TPAFKATS
Dundees American owners have announced their new stadium will go ahead no matter what happens football wise.
I can see it all ending in administration - again.

21 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
On 5/1/2019 at 8:21 PM, HSS said:

I can see it all ending in administration - again.

How many times will they get away with it? That would be three times by my count in recent years. Very poor 

Guest TPAFKATS
How many times will they get away with it? That would be three times by my count in recent years. Very poor 
I can't recall if it's 3 already or the next one is 3. A f**king joke club, Livingston with a fan base and ancient history.