PFA Scotland Goal of the Season - Adam Hammill.

20 hours ago, Hambud said:
22 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Surely Hamill's two will have to battle it out with Danny's goal from the weekend.

If you showed Hamill’s 2 goals it would split the vote.

no one player has 2 entries.

Edited by E=Mc2

Stupid question time......is there a confirm button to send your vote?I voted Hammill which ticks the box but dont see a send vote option anywhere.:unsure:
I encountered the same issue. Have since tried to pick another just to see if it was submitted but cant seem to. I assume ticking it is enough.

4 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Out of the two Hammill goals, I’d have gone for the Hearts one over the Hibs one. I think it took more skill to hit a bouncing ball than doing what most goalkeepers do, taking a touch and hitting it long. Loved both goals, but for me the Hearts one was more impressive.

Going by Accies and Dundees defences there may be another 15 contenders by next week :P

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Going by Accies and Dundees defences there may be another 15 contenders by next week :P

In truth it is always annoying to see these things being chosen with games still to go. For instance, Stenhousemuir will play Brechin in a bid to make the relegation playoff and avoid going down automatically. Last minute, 1 goal down, someone may think f**k it, and end up smashing home some thunderbolt (a bit like oor Danny) and could end up being a worthy contender. All the playoff games still to come too. Or being the final game of the season for some, someone may try something speculative and end up scoring a peach.

Rant over :lol:

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

In truth it is always annoying to see these things being chosen with games still to go. For instance, Stenhousemuir will play Brechin in a bid to make the relegation playoff and avoid going down automatically. Last minute, 1 goal down, someone may think f**k it, and end up smashing home some thunderbolt (a bit like oor Danny) and could end up being a worthy contender. All the playoff games still to come too. Or being the final game of the season for some, someone may try something speculative and end up scoring a peach.

Rant over :lol:

Agreed

Imagine last game we need 3 points for 10th and we get a Mallanesque goal in last minute - sorry dont count

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Agreed

Imagine last game we need 3 points for 10th and we get a Mallanesque goal in last minute - sorry dont count

Exactly. Things like Player of the Season aren’t as bad because it’s over the course of the past 9 months, but a goal just takes a second to score. 

I don’t like these public vote competitions. The best goal doesn’t win. The goal scored by the team with most fans (or most fans that can be arsed voting) wins, not the best goal. We’re all voting for Hammill but for me the best goal is Greg Stewart’s.

Back to the good old days of “a panel of experts” for me. 

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I don’t like these public vote competitions. The best goal doesn’t win. The goal scored by the team with most fans (or most fans that can be arsed voting) wins, not the best goal. We’re all voting for Hammill but for me the best goal is Greg Stewart’s.

Back to the good old days of “a panel of experts” for me. 

I must admit I have zero interest in any competition like this either for largely the same reasons.

Also, a goal is a goal. Just enjoy them when they go in. It's art. You can't credibly stick a prize on any of it.