Scenerios for the Great Escape 2

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Saints win at Well move to 28 pts

Accies lose at Dundee stay on 27pts

We then beat Accies we are 10th end of .......................................

Thats it

End of thread  

Not exactly end of thread.You've forgot to mention a party at Dundee to celebrate. :guinness

34 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Use this link to put in any scenarios you fancy.

https://thefishy.co.uk/calculator1.phphttps://thefishy.co.uk/calculator0.php?Competition=10

Here's my final league table.

image.png.2a589157a80308f273adb16d62e129fb.png

Mines very similar - my Fakes get more points than Hearts - this is tighter than I hope for though. I think if we beat Hamilton it will make all the difference...I cautiously took a draw . . . it would be nice if we survive on more than just goal difference and avoid the play-offs :-

8 Motherwell 38 -7 52
9 Livingston 38 -2 46
10 St Mirren 38 -33 30
11 Hamilton 38 -49 29
12 Dundee 38 -50 19

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

What ever - are we going bust? :o

I like the cut of Elivis's style

Think the worst, say the worst and be happy to be proved wrong....................... a bit like Theressa May's thought process :lol:

Edited by DougJamie

8 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Mines very similar - my Fakes get more points than Hearts - this is tighter than I hope for though. I think if we beat Hamilton it will make all the difference...I cautiously took a draw . . . it would be nice if we survive on more than just goal difference and avoid the play-offs :-

8 Motherwell 38 -7 52
9 Livingston 38 -2 46
10 St Mirren 38 -33 30
11 Hamilton 38 -49 29
12 Dundee 38 -50 19

Accies stayed up on goal difference last season, sending Partick Thistle into the play-offs.

1 hour ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Accies stayed up on goal difference last season, sending Partick Thistle into the play-offs.

Yes they did, but they have progressively got nearer and nearer to going down or play-offs for a few seasons.

At some point your luck runs out if you keep flirting with danger...

I don't know if the Championship play-off winner will beat the 11th place Premiership team this year, but if it is Hamilton and they survive, I think they will be serious contenders for relegation next year... Add in Ross County, Livingstone and we should be breaking away from them - but who knows - depends on signings for all clubs, whther they perform, stay fit etc...

Head says Hamilton will win on Saturday, we draw with Well, (gap 4 points)

Then we have to win against Hamilton the following Monday, (gap 1 point)

then we need to win when we head to Dundee, or..! For even more stress than Boris Johnson's mankini is used to,

if Hamilton lose their last game... then we need at least a draw to stay up on goal difference..ffs!

you just know its going all the way to the wire!

6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Head says Hamilton will win on Saturday, we draw with Well, (gap 4 points)

Then we have to win against Hamilton the following Monday, (gap 1 point)

then we need to win when we head to Dundee, or..! For even more stress than Boris Johnson's mankini is used to,

if Hamilton lose their last game... then we need at least a draw to stay up on goal difference..ffs!

you just know its going all the way to the wire!

This is a decent possibility which you present.

BUT there are many scenarios left and it is very very difficult to predict... :spud7