Final 3 Games

2 hours ago, elvis said:

I'm telling yous anyone who even thinks we are going to get another point is off there nuts. We will be relegated on the last game of the season no play off just straight down.

So a team that's only won 4 games all season and lost there last 9 matches in a row are suddenly going to win 

there remaining 3 games and relegate us...... yet you say we're the one's that are off our nuts.......FFS..:lol:

5 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

So a team that's only won 4 games all season and lost there last 9 matches in a row are suddenly going to win 

there remaining 3 games and relegate us...... yet you say we're the one's that are off our nuts.......FFS..:lol:

His modus operandi is to yank our chains - and he lives in a reverse psychological world which not many of us ever visit... :bounce4

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm telling yous anyone who even thinks we are going to get another point is off there nuts. We will be relegated on the last game of the season no play off just straight down.
That's more like it, I'm feeling much better about the next 3 games. [emoji1303]

6 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

And when we win he will disappear back into fhe woodwork.  .🤓

I found his posts difficult at first and I am not defending him now, but I think he is a genuine Saints fan with a very specific character.

He knows what he is doing and must get a buzz out of doing what he does...

When I post back at him now - it is not to attack him or show him up - it is simply to have a bit of fun with him. I think he gets that - it is more like fellow bud banter - but hey ho, it takes all sorts to support the REAL Saints...

St Mirren are 3/1 to beat Motherwell at the bookies.
The chances are we will lose on Saturday, as we normally do when we play away from home.
I personally think we will get a point, but there seems to be a lot of people setting themselves up for disappointment by thinking Saints are suddenly going to go on a winning streak and Dundee, after 8 consecutive defeats, will be able to beat Hamilton. 
We normally lose away from home?

Did I imagine the draw at Pitoddrie... The draw at Tynecastle... Putting Accies to the sword before settling for a draw... Beating Livi?

Aye... Our away form is indeed... Errrr... Actually quite good!

18 hours ago, south_seas_saint said:

The perfect run in Scenario........

May the 4th "be with us"                  Dung lose to Accies.............&..................Well lose to the Darling buds

May 11th                                                 Livi beat Dung

May 13th                                                Darling Buds beat Accies

May 18th                                               Dung lose to you know who :)..........&...............Accies lose to fakes

I rest my case:guinness

C'mon ye Saints let's finish with a bang:headbang

:hammer:fire:moony2 I meant to start with Dung beat Accies...................

7 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I found his posts difficult at first and I am not defending him now, but I think he is a genuine Saints fan with a very specific character.

He knows what he is doing and must get a buzz out of doing what he does...

When I post back at him now - it is not to attack him or show him up - it is simply to have a bit of fun with him. I think he gets that - it is more like fellow bud banter - but hey ho, it takes all sorts to support the REAL Saints...

Aye , it is kind of " misery loves company" . .

Sometimes it can be difficult to be positive about the Club when results are poor but he loves throwing misery at a defeatist attitude which evaporates when we win . . He just disappears because he can no longer " make wrong", because that is what he really likes to do .

I do understand that it takes all different personalities to make a fan base but he just wants to make others wrong and basically keep making them wrong for being a supporter of our proud Club.

Obviously,  making others wrong on here is what gives him a wee toffee mallet but it's a bit nuts to come on here and make Saints fans wrong for supporting the Club they love . .

14 hours ago, elvis said:

Go on then. 

If everyone is off their nuts, clearly the bookies are too. They have us at 20/1 to finish Rock bottom. 

Have courage in your convictions instead of mouthing off on here like some random tramp shouting at his own reflection. Turn £100 into £2100... Easy money right?!

Screenshot_20190501-071918.thumb.jpg.36a6538f824d5131f2f55da9bff1ffd7.jpg

Edited by djchapsticks

Go on then. 
If everyone is off their nuts, clearly the bookies are too. They have us at 20/1 to finish Rock bottom. 
Have courage in your convictions instead of mouthing off on here like some random tramp shouting at his own reflection. Turn £100 into £2100... Easy money right?!
I am not home for another 9 days the odds will have dropped considerably by then probably not worth the punt by then.

56 minutes ago, elvis said:
3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:
Go on then. 

I am not home for another 9 days the odds will have dropped considerably by then probably not worth the punt by then.

You obviously have the internet and betting on-line is available . . .  mmmmm

P.S. I am not encouraging you to gamble - the bookies are the big winners every day in life . . . 

12 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

We normally lose away from home?

Did I imagine the draw at Pitoddrie... The draw at Tynecastle... Putting Accies to the sword before settling for a draw... Beating Livi?

Aye... Our away form is indeed... Errrr... Actually quite good!

Hang on, l think you are being a wee bit rational for him.  .

You obviously have the internet and betting on-line is available . . .  mmmmm
P.S. I am not encouraging you to gamble - the bookies are the big winners every day in life . . . 
I'm pretty sure you cant access online betting sites off shore.

I might be wrong tho I usually am.

1 hour ago, Hambud said:

I'm pretty sure you cant access online betting sites off shore.

I might be wrong tho I usually am.

You can - but even if you could not - surely you could communicate with a friend who could put a line n for you?

On 4/30/2019 at 3:48 PM, south_seas_saint said:

Numpty here:hammer

I've just corrected my error on initial post should have been Dung beat accies etc

The perfect run in Scenario........

May the 4th "be with us"                  Dung beat Accies.............&..................Well lose to the Darling buds

May 11th                                                 Livi beat Dung

May 13th                                                Darling Buds beat Accies

May 18th                                               Dung lose to you know who :)..........&...............Accies lose to fakes

I rest my case:guinness

C'mon ye Saints let's finish with a bang:headbang

Apologies all in my haste I made a mistake.......I know surprising :rolleyes:

Anyway All sorted now and as it should have read from the start