Free ATMs - How Much Longer?

Bankers making money are a law  into themself's. The City of London has it's own ( private ) council , Its own Police force , Its own mayor. A fulltime political person to lobby parliament. All paid for by bankers. The City set up such tax dodging as the Caymen Islands as we'll as other places. This the leagal gangsters who caused the financial crash that each and everyone of us are still paying for in cuts.  Regarding cash machine's if a shop is making space for a cash machine I would think their is rent to the shopkeeper. The Royal bank has closed in Rothesay along with its cash machine. Royal back sent me a letter telling me if I wanted to bank late night money to do it in Largs obviously no idea the Isle Of Bute is a island. Im seriously considering moving to another bank maybe the Godfather has a community heart. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Do people still use Money - and if so - why ??

Can't remember the last time I used money to buy something.

In fact even when I have enough cash in my pocket I will still use contactless to pay.

I like the fact that I can walk into Asda, pick up milk or whatever, pay and get back in my car knowing I've touched as few things as possible where other manky bastards have been before me. I'm not even joking about that TBH. 🤣

Edited by oaksoft

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

In fact even when I have enough cash in my pocket I will still use contactless to pay.

I like the fact that I can walk into Asda, pick up milk or whatever, pay and get back in my car knowing I've touched as few things as possible where other manky bastards have been before me. I'm not even joking about that TBH. 🤣

So you're admitting you're a manky bastard then?

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

And would kill armed robbery :whistle 

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Do people still use Money - and if so - why ??

https://www.accesstocash.org.uk/media/1087/final-report-final-web.pdf

Have a look at this report , just recently published. The figures make interesting reading.

It appears that 97% of the population carry cash on them(average £41), 85% keep cash in the home and 16.5% keep more than £100 in the home(average £84)

3 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Indeed , the move is toward a cashless society ,  which is obviously of great benefit to certain organisations. .

We will see - I remember decades ago getting assured that we would be going paperless within a couple of years . . . 

3 hours ago, smcc said:

Have a look at this report , just recently published. The figures make interesting reading.

It appears that 97% of the population carry cash on them(average £41), 85% keep cash in the home and 16.5% keep more than £100 in the home(average £84)

A 130 page document about how people use cash?

It's unbelievable that people get paid quite large sums of money to do useless jobs like that.

I lost count of how many photographs of coins were in that document.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS
You appear to have missed the word "other" in my sentence.
It's the inclusion of the word other that makes his point 🤣

13 hours ago, smcc said:

15 hours ago, Yflab said:

Drugs and hookers. 

As above- Does that mean that 97% of the population get a hooker and some drugs for £41 ...... sounds like Fergie Park prices

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's the inclusion of the word other that makes his point 🤣

Indeed , when I  read the line about "manky bastards" ,  it reminded me of Howard Hughes and his apparently reclusive years when he got paranoid about germs and bacteria.  .

Fortunately, fortunately the pox, the plague and foul pestilence have been pretty much handled in this country.  . Even in Asda as far as l know.  .

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:13 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Bankers making money are a law  into themself's. The City of London has it's own ( private ) council , Its own Police force , Its own mayor. A fulltime political person to lobby parliament. All paid for by bankers. The City set up such tax dodging as the Caymen Islands as we'll as other places. This the leagal gangsters who caused the financial crash that each and everyone of us are still paying for in cuts.  Regarding cash machine's if a shop is making space for a cash machine I would think their is rent to the shopkeeper. The Royal bank has closed in Rothesay along with its cash machine. Royal back sent me a letter telling me if I wanted to bank late night money to do it in Largs obviously no idea the Isle Of Bute is a island. Im seriously considering moving to another bank maybe the Godfather has a community heart. 

All well and good but the OP has nothing to do with banks ! The machines charging are run by private enterprises and not connected to banks.