Congratulations Oran, Gus and the Players - Part One

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

What part of "give it a rest" means please continue to express your opinion?

Go on... Give me a laugh as you spin this one pants on fire boy.
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Think you’re wide of the mark on this particular one Bud.

My interpretation was that oor Baz wasn’t denying LPM his right to express his opinion, more that it had already been expressed ad nauseum a hundred times and more, therefore maybe it was time to “give it a rest”.

I for one am with him in that thought. 

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

What part of "give it a rest" means please continue to express your opinion?

Go on... Give me a laugh as you spin this one pants on fire boy.

What part of ‘give it a rest’ means ‘I don’t believe you should have an opinion’ 

i’ll give you all the time you need to scrape the correlation together. :thumbs2

On 5/12/2019 at 9:12 PM, windae cleaner said:

Don't want to put a damper on it

But with Sevco getting stronger and Sellic being successful our fan base won't grow

I remember we were a regular top 5 club and our support wasn't any better than it is now

You only have to look at Kilmarnock - they're a marginally bigger club than us, similar fanbase. Third in the league - healthy crowds every week.

We are fighting relegation and have one of the better away supports in the league. Tonight was a Monday night game on the television and we still packed the place.

Make no mistake, St Mirren are an attractive club for young 'uns to come and watch games due to atmosphere etc... if we can get a good side on the park we can grow

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

The "give it a rest" part, funnily enough!

As in because he repeats the same thing over and over, you’ll notice how at no point did I say he wasn’t allowed that opinion though. Gosh you’re wrong again, are you trying for a record? :rolleyes:

As in because he repeats the same thing over and over, you’ll notice how at no point did I say he wasn’t allowed that opinion though. Gosh you’re wrong again, are you trying for a record? :rolleyes:
Telling someone to give it a rest is effectively telling them to shut up. How can he do that and still express his opinion which you say he is entitled to but only if he agrees with you?
Give it a rest!
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Telling someone to give it a rest is effectively telling them to shut up. How can he do that and still express his opinion which you say he is entitled to but only if he agrees with you?
Give it a rest!

So are you saying you can’t differentiate between calling someone out on repetitive messages and saying someone isn’t allowed an opinion? :blink: 

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Give it a rest!

I think it was more a case of, Stop repeating the same thing over and over again, than, You're not allowed to express your view.

Edited by stlucifer

I think it was more of, Stop repeating the same thing over and over again, than, You're not allowed to express your view.
Anyone else I'd have agreed 100%, but given Baz is guiltier than anyone else on the forum of the very same thing, the irony was astounding. [emoji23]

On 5/12/2019 at 9:12 PM, windae cleaner said:

Don't want to put a damper on it

But with Sevco getting stronger and Sellic being successful our fan base won't grow

I remember we were a regular top 5 club and our support wasn't any better than it is now

Even an extra couple of thousand on the gate for our support even makes a huge difference. Last night was evident. Our stadium is small, though if we can attract 6k most weeks then it will give the board something to think about long term as that is close to our home end selling out.

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Anyone else I'd have agreed 100%, but given Baz is guiltier than anyone else on the forum of the very same thing, the irony was astounding. emoji23.png

So you’re saying you’re wrong but felt the need to fabricate a disagreement anyway? :rolleyes:

also feel free to tell me to stop repeating myself, I won’t consider it you telling me I’m not allowed an opinion...