Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

https://www.stmirren.com/news/matchday/away-matchday-information/2830-dundee-tickets-now-on-sale

Tickets for St Mirren's match away to Dundee on Saturday 18th May are now on-sale at the St Mirren Ticket Office and online

As we have received the full allocation from Dundee, supporters must purchase tickets in advance.

The match and tickets info is as follows:

Dundee vs St Mirren
Ladbrokes Premiership
Venue: Dens Park, Dundee
Date: Saturday 18th May 2019
Kick-off: 12:30pm

Prices

Adult - £24
Concessions (over 65, full-time students) - £16
Juvenile (Under 18s) - £10
Wheelchair and carer - £16
Ambulant Disabled - £16 (with carer if required)

Anyone purchasing a concession price ticket must provide proof of age/status at time of purchase and must also be prepare to take it with them on the day of the match. Failure to provide satisfactory proof will result in refusal of admission to the stadium.

Very very very high admission price for what could be a bounce game. 
Still extortionate for a competitive match also. 

As if anyone needs any confirmation who alias this is lol

And to be sad enough to log in to like your own posts with another account on other threads.

11 hours ago, LargsBud said:

You'd need to be off your rocker to pay that price and travel to Dundee for half 12 if it's a bounce game.

And the clamber for a ticket if we beat Hamilton on Monday will be the opposite. Certain people will treat the Dens Park game as a cup final and show up for that reason.  

3 hours ago, munoz said:

And the clamber for a ticket if we beat Hamilton on Monday will be the opposite. Certain people will treat the Dens Park game as a cup final and show up for that reason.  

Exactly. Its goes from one extreme to another, I'll certainly be there if we beat Hamilton but it couldn't be any more unappealing if it's a dead rubber.

14 hours ago, LargsBud said:

You'd need to be off your rocker to pay that price and travel to Dundee for half 12 if it's a bounce game.

That's what supporters do. 9 of us will be there regardless then a curry and a few beers. Hope it is a meaningful game.

24 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Exactly. Its goes from one extreme to another, I'll certainly be there if we beat Hamilton but it couldn't be any more unappealing if it's a dead rubber.

So your a "selective" supporter then .....................:whistle 

16 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

As if anyone needs any confirmation who alias this is lol

And to be sad enough to log in to like your own posts with another account on other threads.

Well he finds it hard to get liked by normal people . . . :magic     It is only a matter of time before his abuse escalates and he gets sent to the best place for him and ALL the rest of us .  .  .   :turtle

Your patter is a riot - I just love that you persist with the same cr*p about someone I have never ever seen and despite the fact that an other forum member responded and told you that you were actually far more like this character than me.. broken record with broken patter - you need fixing...:magic

If you could actually read the words without the hatred - I did not say what you have twisted it to say. I merely said you found it HARD to get liked  - I did not say it never happened etc...  I suspect there are a few who feel sorry for you knowing you are seeking attention, and even you can figure out how to get a response sometimes...  :bounce2

Your are the one with the aliases - you tell us why you do it?  . . . 

Once they suss you out - you will need to get your next alias on the go... you got your next ones lined up already? They will be needed...  :moony2

13 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Your patter is a riot - I just love that you persist with the same cr*p about someone I have never ever seen and despite the fact that an other forum member responded and told you that you were actually far more like this character than me.. broken record with broken patter - you need fixing...:magic

If you could actually read the words without the hatred - I did not say what you have twisted it to say. I merely said you found it HARD to get liked  - I did not say it never happened etc...  I suspect there are a few who feel sorry for you knowing you are seeking attention, and even you can figure out how to get a response sometimes...  :bounce2

Your are the one with the aliases - you tell us why you do it?  . . . 

Once they suss you out - you will need to get your next alias on the go... you got your next ones lined up already? They will be needed...  :moony2

Could you be any more boring?????

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Assuming we beat Hamilton who is going to make the trip to Dundee ? I am have to be there to cheer on the boys. 

Me too. a few quiet beers to celebrate, and maybe just a few noisy ones too...

14 hours ago, LargsBud said:

For away games, yes. Especially when they rip you off like that.

It is expensive however if there is a chance we could stay up to be there in adulation with fans players will be a smaller scale League Cup final we won. You can't beat that magical feeling. Lot of work to be done before that game so fingers crossed. 

49 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hey 2 aliases in a row - boom boom

Both with the same imbecilic argument - you must have an exciting life . . . :bounce2

And look at who likes you - ha ha . . . 

Do you ever give your honest opinion or just play to the masses? Looking for likes and people to like you..honestly your posts are as boring as f**k...long winded utter boring pish....

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Absolute hero and superfan...

Superfan? Why do you say that? I, or should I say all 9 of us, or should I say the full busload of us, are just ordinary fans who like to spend a Saturday watching our team and enjoying a day out. Being the last League game of the season 9 of us are going for a meal and a few beers.  Maybe if you ever find some mates you should try it.