Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

59 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Assuming we beat Hamilton who is going to make the trip to Dundee ? I am have to be there to cheer on the boys. 

I am have to be not just a glory hunter. I am have to be already bought tickets for Dundee regardless. Lol

on a more serious note, it doesnt matter what games supporters can/cant attend.... its the support that counts! Lets stop playing the pathetic oneupmanship card.

30 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I am have to be not just a glory hunter. I am have to be already bought tickets for Dundee regardless. Lol

on a more serious note, it doesnt matter what games supporters can/cant attend.... its the support that counts! Lets stop playing the pathetic oneupmanship card.

LPM not like you to read something that is not there. Many people can't make all games for various reasons myself included. There is a slim chance we can stay up if we beat Hamilton. Me I want to be there that is what my post is about. It will cost a small fortune to attend have to employ a chef for the full day to stand in for me. That does not make me better than the next St Mirren fan. What it does tell me is the emotional power the club has on me and many others. 

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

superfan or superfan*y like you.. If I am boring it is still a lot better than you.. by a very long way...

and you won't pay to travel when you can watch it for free - cheapskate . . . :bounce2

Ffs now you think your exciting..honestly your post's are bollocks....f**king boring as f**k...

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Superfan? Why do you say that? I, or should I say all 9 of us, or should I say the full busload of us, are just ordinary fans who like to spend a Saturday watching our team and enjoying a day out. Being the last League game of the season 9 of us are going for a meal and a few beers.  Maybe if you ever find some mates you should try it.

Can i come with u? Can bring "Sweeper" and make it a right laugh...

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

LPM not like you to read something that is not there. Many people can't make all games for various reasons myself included. There is a slim chance we can stay up if we beat Hamilton. Me I want to be there that is what my post is about. It will cost a small fortune to attend have to employ a chef for the full day to stand in for me. That does not make me better than the next St Mirren fan. What it does tell me is the emotional power the club has on me and many others. 

It wasnt a personal comment directed at you, more a general one at the numpties calling other supporters. I cant make all the games, but i dont give a flying f**k if anyone thinks they are a 'better' supporter.

Guest TPAFKATS
You'd need to be off your rocker to pay that price and travel to Dundee for half 12 if it's a bounce game.
There's a few of us booked up for an overnighter on the Friday...so aye, you could be right [emoji12]

3 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Must be holding back 500

1A258BC9-9538-49AF-B4B0-5D97D2B31460.png

Regardless of Monday nights result, anyone who wants to go will get a ticket. And if for some reason we sold out our allocation, I'm sure, given the fact the home fans probably wont even tune in on Tv to watch it would mean Dundee would be only too happy to allocate more tickets.

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Regardless of Monday nights result, anyone who wants to go will get a ticket. And if for some reason we sold out our allocation, I'm sure, given the fact the home fans probably wont even tune in on Tv to watch it would mean Dundee would be only too happy to allocate more tickets.

That is what I thought. I do not remember us taking near 3000 to an away league game.ever. do not think there will be a problem getting tickets. Worst came to the worst there will be plenty of room in the home end.

9 hours ago, guinness said:

That is what I thought. I do not remember us taking near 3000 to an away league game.ever. do not think there will be a problem getting tickets. Worst came to the worst there will be plenty of room in the home end.

Did we not take about 3k to Dens Park when the club ran free buses? It must have been close if not. 

What I cant understand is - we take 6 or 7k to a Challenge Cup final but for some reason we will attract less than half that figure for the Dundee game. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Did we not take about 3k to Dens Park when the club ran free buses? It must have been close if not. 

What I cant understand is - we take 6 or 7k to a Challenge Cup final but for some reason we will attract less than half that figure for the Dundee game. 

Well its not a trophy winning opportunity, and it could, but hopefully not be, a dead rubber game where the fringe players get a run out as we prepare to play across the street? If we dont win on Monday night we might take 1000 or so. But thats a might.

people not committed to buses, or not yet bought a ticket wont be going on the spur of the moment. Telly's free!

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Well its not a trophy winning opportunity, and it could, but hopefully not be, a dead rubber game where the fringe players get a run out as we prepare to play across the street? If we dont win on Monday night we might take 1000 or so. But thats a might.

people not committed to buses, or not yet bought a ticket wont be going on the spur of the moment. Telly's free!

The chance of staying up without a playoff is surely far more important to the club than a Mickey mouse cup ? 

As you said though,  if we don't take care of Hamilton it will be around 1000. 

1 minute ago, munoz said:

The chance of staying up without a playoff is surely far more important to the club than a Mickey mouse cup ? 

As you said though,  if we don't take care of Hamilton it will be around 1000. 

Yip agree, but cup finals bring out semi neutrals etc, and fans who only usually attend home games. Looking forward to a good day out regardless. Nice wee run out on the train, weather should be better.

One last big push. One more "cup final". A final effort from the squad. After that we just need to hope Accies can't pick themselves up.

It really is a big ask and, if we don't get the results it could actually work against us for the play off final.

IF we had drawn or lost last night we would have rested our important players for the final. As it is we need to play them v Dundee. If it's United who prevail, they would have played the same number of league games as us and will have had an extra day to rest up. In saying this, I feel we are a different side from the one who were defeated in the cup by the tangerines.

10 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:29 PM, Sweeper07 said:
Fans will come out for this in numbers once we win against the Hammer throwers . . .  C O Y S  :spud7  

We did win. I'll be at Dens on Saturday. Not sure how I'll get my tickets though....

I expect there will be tickets on sale on the day - but you will have to be there early...

I will be there too . . . 

Just now, Sweeper07 said:

I expect there will be tickets on sale on the day - but you will have to be there early...

I will be there too . . . 

Dundee have said no and have given us the max allocation. Only SMFC will be selling tickets so anyone going without one on Saturday will probably be looking at paying into their main stand (assuming they allow that)