Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

57 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I only see you questioning his integrity. He has a 3 year contract which no one is questioning bar yourself and some no mark anonymous source on the internet. Why should he have to say a thing when he has the biggest game of the season to prepare for ???

I have a permanent contract in my job but I could walk from that tomorrow if I wanted as could most folk currently in a job. If someone put an anonymous post on social media that I was thinking of leaving my post would I feel compelled to confirm or deny that, no I would not !

And this is the key point. The account in question was registered in January this year and has 546 followers on Twitter. He has less than me FFS! It's incredible this has gained so much traction and the guy is probably having a good laugh at what he's done.

It is incredible the number of people who believe these ITK accounts and folk pretending to be agents when they are making stuff up. Often folk who scream about fake news and not believing the papers are more than willing to take the word of these eejits as gospel - although in this case we now seem to be down to just one eejit on here who believes it.

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

I am pretty sure Oran and the team isnt, Dundee will not want to sign off with another loss re next season tickets, contracts so on

Be a hard hard game

It might be - but as usual it depends on attitude and tactics and what goes your way or theirs.

same as the previous game - organised, sit in and break, then dominate with our superiority. If they get someone sent off - fine - that works for me.

McGowan or a CB as long  as we keep the discipline and win wisely . . .:spud7

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Apart from him signing a three year deal, and revusing to commit to season two, aye..!

If he's signed a 3 year deal, the clue is in what you said. 

Why would anyone have to commit to a second year in a three year contract?!

Because of an imaginary scenario you've made up? 

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Apart from him signing a three year deal, and revusing to commit to season two, aye..!

Why are you so needy?

He signed a 3 year contract.

He's here till 2021.

Unless something happens in the meantime to change that.

Why is that not enough for you?

Do you need this much personal validation from everyone in your life?

It must be a nightmare for your wife. 😃

12 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

If he's signed a 3 year deal, the clue is in what you said. 

Why would anyone have to commit to a second year in a three year contract?!

Because of an imaginary scenario you've made up? 

I think most people agree i am not the source!

as i said before if he keeps us up i think he has earned the right to be in the hot seat going forward. The issue is when he and Fitzy have been asked straight "is he/are you" off back to Ireland after the season, neither came straight out and said "no"

one word, two letters most saints fans would have liked to have heard. Anyway we roll the dice again Saturday, and wait till the fat lady sings

6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Kinda what i thought to. I see the possible outcomes between:

A - Kearney has already decided its not for him, and wants his life back in Ireland, given he's never going to move his family over? (As per his contract clause compo for either party only due till season end like Stubbs. So he walks, we get nowt,but owe nowt)

B - Kearney might stay if we secure premiership status on Saturday or by the 26th?

C - Kearney, having noted how easy it was for Ross to get multiple wage rises from the board, is playing them to see if they panic over losing him, and offer more wonga? (He could make that more evocative by underlining the fact he is away from his family, has added expenses etc..etc..)

D - Kearney believes his stock has risen, and has broadcast (via the back to Ireland source) a "come and get me" invite to any 'bigger' club?

like i said either he, or Fitzy could have confirmed he will be the manager next season end of! Half a dozen simple words neither could bring themselves to commit to. How many times have we seen this in football? Just read back on Ross interviews when the rumours were rife ffs.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think most people agree i am not the source!

I agree that you are not the source or the rumour.

However, all of the above scenarios were completely made up by you. 

24 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

one word, two letters most saints fans would have liked to have heard. Anyway we roll the dice again Saturday, and wait till the fat lady sings

Only the neediest of needy fans would have personal validation from Oran anywhere near the top of their priority list in the most important week of the season.

Who hurt you?

22 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I agree that you are not the source or the rumour.

However, all of the above scenarios were completely made up by you. 

Really? Doh..! I guess the first line gives that away when i say "I see the possibl outcomes between"

now what is your point caller? Telling me that the made up possible outcomes i posted are indeed "made up" isnt going to push the debate on much.... in my opinion lol

37 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Black and White is our colours, I am afraid life doesnt work that way, you will learn that when you leave Primary