Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

58 minutes ago, munoz said:

The stand holds 3000.

Don't think they sell the first 2 or 3 rows at the bottom of the stand to make it harder for folk to get over the trackside barrier after goals scored. Pretty sure it was reported Dundee gave us 2500 tickets for the stand. even although, as you say, the stand holds more than that.

On 5/10/2019 at 7:17 AM, munoz said:

Did we not take about 3k to Dens Park when the club ran free buses? It must have been close if not. 

What I cant understand is - we take 6 or 7k to a Challenge Cup final but for some reason we will attract less than half that figure for the Dundee 

Be the biggest let down ever for support if Hamilton score in 1st minute followed by 2nd soon after....be right waste of money and journey to Dundee....

4 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Be the biggest let down ever for support if Hamilton score in 1st minute followed by 2nd soon after....be right waste of money and journey to Dundee....

It'll probably rain as well.

Then there will be traffic queues getting in an out of the city.

A plague of locusts will hit.

Then back to work on Monday.

Why bother even getting out of b......zzzzzzzz.

It might be - but as usual it depends on attitude and tactics and what goes your way or theirs.
same as the previous game - organised, sit in and break, then dominate with our superiority. If they get someone sent off - fine - that works for me.
McGowan or a CB as long  as we keep the discipline and win wisely . . .:spud7
It is really important we keep our discipline. Some decisions have gone our way in recent weeks, just hope the tide does not turn tomorrow.
Mullen could easily have seen red on Monday. I hope he realises how lucky he was, learns from it and makes sure he does not give the ref an opportunity to send him off - whether it's the correct decision or not

Biggest let down EVER lol. Wouldn't even be in the top 5 . You do realise we cant actually be relegated on Saturday ? It's been an achievement to get this far and 99% would have accepted a play off 3 months ago. Oh and as most proper fan's will tell you supporting Saints is never a waste of money. All we can do is help our club to victory I will not be getting upset over a game miles away over which none of us have any control. You really are a grade A twat, one of life's chip pissers, generally a pretty miserable existence that outlook on life.

53 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
6 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Biggest let down EVER lol. Wouldn't even be in the top 5 . You do realise we cant actually be relegated on Saturday ? It's been an achievement to get this far and 99% would have accepted a play off 3 months ago. Oh and as most proper fan's will tell you supporting Saints is never a waste of money. All we can do is help our club to victory I will not be getting upset over a game miles away over which none of us have any control. You really are a grade A twat, one of life's chip pissers, generally a pretty miserable existence that outlook on life.

I love the name calling on here..it's whats keeps me coming back...cowards and keyboard hardmen who would never say anything to your face but "gangsters" over a phone or pc....love the proper super-fan bit as well...bring it on toolbag👍

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I think it has to rain as well, and tomorrow ill won't get out of bed as i'm nightshift..prob will be queues in and out of city but i hope u have a fantastic day!!!!

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Well I get out of bed to read your mundane posts, well my works done for the day, I'm away back to bed :P

7 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

You go to support the team first and foremost.  We can only win our game and have no influence over Hamilton other than us scoring early and they hear about it from their terracing putting more pressure on them.

Edited by nedflanders123

29 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Well I get out of bed to read your mundane posts, well my works done for the day, I'm away back to bed :P

Charming. Just charming. I hope your sleep is plagued by dreams of me wearing ass-less chaps and bending over to pick up my boot.

41 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

You go to support the team first and foremost.  We can only win our game and have no influence over Hamilton other than us scoring early and they hear about it from their terracing putting more pressure on them.

Must just be me that doesnt see this as a huge game..if Hamilton win then into play-offs...nothing Saints can do...play-off will be far bigger games...

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

I love the name calling on here..it's whats keeps me coming back...cowards and keyboard hardmen who would never say anything to your face but "gangsters" over a phone or pc....love the proper super-fan bit as well...bring it on toolbag👍

You do know this is Black and White Army,

You would make a shite soldier

On the plus side you would have been shot...................

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Glorious !

7 minutes ago, Luther G. Presley said:

I reckon it’s the playoff lottery for us, I can’t see anything other than a Hamilton win tomorrow, St Johnstone will do us no favours, the damage was done earlier in the season.

Cheer up man - that is only 1 of the 2 possible senarios.

Predicting the future is fraught with lots of errors - unless you are a prophet! :turtle

10 minutes ago, Luther G. Presley said:

I reckon it’s the playoff lottery for us, I can’t see anything other than a Hamilton win tomorrow, St Johnstone will do us no favours, the damage was done earlier in the season.

There is an emergency meeting at Hampden today regarding a Hamilton player. If he is banned they will have three players out who played Monday.