Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

Can anyone help me here, I’ve bought 2 tickets online while I was away working in England and I’ve literally just got back to find that the ticket office closed at 19:00 tonight for the last chance to pick up tickets for tomorrow, can I not collect in the morning??

I have 1 spare ticket if anyone is still looking.

The day's the day. No matter what happens elsewhere we need to get a result. It may or may not be enough to end our season but the momentum we have built in the last few weeks of the campaign must continue. If Accies beat the saintees then they will deserve to be above us but we need to take care of Dundee. If it takes us where we want to be then great. If it leads to another 2 game scrap then I'll be there to support our team.

Team news

Attacker Mickel Miller will miss out for Hamilton after dislocating his shoulder during the defeat to St Mirren, while defender Alex Gogic is suspended after being sent off in Monday's defeat in Paisley. Fellow centre-back Matt Kilgallon remains out with ankle ligament damage.

Simeon Jackson is a doubt for St Mirren after sustaining a hamstring injury against Hamilton, while goalkeeper Danny Rogers (knee) and midfielder Greg Tansey (bone infection) remain sidelined.

Time to start with the big guy/quick guy combo upfront - my favourite!

To keep the 70s theme going my choon for the day is BTOs Taking Care of Business - let's raaaaawwwk!