Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

5 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
On 5/17/2019 at 9:25 AM, oaksoft said:
Charming. Just charming. I hope your sleep is plagued by dreams of me wearing ass-less chaps and bending over to pick up my boot.

Why ?

Because if I am being honest, I don't have the nicest of asses these days and I thought it would be a suitable punishment for his nasty comment. 20 years ago when my ass was tight, peach-like and sexy, the joke wouldn't have worked.

Didn't see Simeon Jackson (or Stephen McGinn) playing cards with the other players at the hotel last night. Gary MacKenzie was there and Ethan and Connor were with the squad. I'd guess Jackson is out injured and McGinn was watching the Dundee Utd v Inverness game elsewhere.

Inverness were staying at the same hotel and Gary Irvine and some of the Dundee staff have been kicking about the place as well.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

6 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
12 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
Have a bad feeling Accies will win tomorrow and condemn us to facing Dundee United.

No matter what Accies do, it's all about us keeping the momentum going. We need to win, regardless of their result.

I definitely agree with this. At the very least, I want us coming out of today knowing we did all we could on our end of things. Any regrets from today’s performance may linger into the playoff ties.

If anyone gets a stream up and running please share it for us far flung fuds!

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/46449/Dundee_FC_vs_St_Mirren.html

Try this one chap. Just checked “Skorlive.com” but I believe it’s only showing games in progress, maybe worth a check if you don’t get any joy with Hesgoal.com.

COYS [emoji469]

Made it home in time for match.  Cannae wait.

No sign of my wee cousin, Shetland  with the lunch. Wee bisom.

COME ON THE SUPER SAINTS !!!!

Dundee 0 US 3

Alan Muir the Referee now