Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

HT 1-0

Absolute f**king disgrace from ourselves thus far. Certainly deserve to be behind.

Dundee look better and more bothered. Astounding given the circumstances.

Only positive from that 45 is Dundee have managed to get a player sent off inside the first 30 minutes. Another last man challenge.

Third time that our opponent has done that in 5 post split games. Fantastic strokes of luck.

Of course Hamilton doing their job and this game looks like it’s going to be irrelevant.

Even still, what an embarrassment.

Need to, and surely will turn it around second half.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

HT 1-0

Absolute f**king disgrace from ourselves thus far. Certainly deserve to be behind.

Dundee look better and more bothered. Astounding given the circumstances.

Only positive from that 45 is Dundee have managed to get a player sent off inside the first 30 minutes. Another last minute challenge.

Third time that our opponent has done that in 5 post split games. Fantastic strokes of luck.

Of course Hamilton doing their job and this game looks like it’s going to be irrelevant.

Even still, what an embarrassment.
Need to, and surely will turn it around second half.

It's not a f**king disgrace. Get a grip.

It's a fairly even game. Dundee are clearly not going to lie down and we expected that.

I think we are doing fine right up until the last third of the pitch.

Took us a bit of time to work through some nerves but we're playing OK at the moment.

I'd sacrifice a defender for a striker.

Edited by oaksoft

It's not a f**king disgrace. Get a grip.
It's a fairly even game. Dundee are clearly not going to lie down and we expected that.
I think we are doing fine right up until the last third of the pitch.
Took us a bit of time to work through some nerves but we're playing OK at the moment.
I'd sacrifice a defender for a striker.

Standard deluded nonsense from yourself.

‘ I think we are doing fine ‘

f**k me if losing 1-0 to a ten man team that’s already been relegated in a game that means everything to us is doing fine, what’s doing badly?

1 minute ago, herman_munster said:

because McPherson is an ignorant and arrogant and It would be a step back for us

I don't want to be told if we don't like shite football to go to the cinema especially after

travelling 600 miles to see my team.

You've just invented a scenario in your head and are now getting worked up by it for no reason. Calm down ffs.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

f**k me if losing 1-0 to a ten man team that’s already been relegated in a game that means everything to us is doing fine, what’s doing badly?

Indeed.

Compare Mondays performance where we went at them and were piling on the pressure for the majority of the last hour. 

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Aye quote only part of that sentence if you like.

You are a miserable bastard.

Everything is a catastrophe to you.

Another note.

Losing 1-0 to a 10 man team in a game where we need to win.

Brad Lyons, centre midfielder (who’s f**king shite, but that’s for another day) gets injured.

Who do you sub on? Another striker? We need to go for it afterall. Need a 2 goal swing.

Nope, Lee Hodson, a right back to trade, who’s hardly kicked a ball in 2019.