Dundee v St, Mirren, Sat 18th May 12:30pm

HT 0-0

Yeah we are doing fine, score is a fair reflection. First half hour we were on the back foot a bit and Hladky made a great save low down from McMullan. Last 10 minutes we were the better team and could have scored.

One bizarre episode was a Dundee United fan in a pink polo shirt sitting in the corner of the shed closest to us repeatedly making Nazi salutes. After saints fans complained he was warned by the stewards and then proceeded to just make the lower half of the salute for the rest of the half. One for the watching.

Anyway, 0-0 would be a great result for us. Not sure if United are shite or nervous, or perhaps both. Definitely not as good as I thought they’d be, pressure definitely on them to score second half.

FT 0-0

Good stuff, would certainly have taken that before kick off. Make us favourites now...

Was expecting United to be much better second half but if anything they were worse. Sure their fans must be really disappointed with that performance.

We did fine. Was nice having a big man leading the line for a change. Thought Cooke was great without much help. He threw himself about a bit and that big baldy centre half Connolly was raging toward the end. How’s your nose fella? Another shout out to Gary Mack. He’s been held together by sticky tape these days but there’s not many defenders better than him round here.

Unsurprisingly the pink Nazi was nowhere to be seen second half.

Onto Paisley then. We love a draw and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was another one after 90 minutes on Sunday. Then extra time and... penalties?

Either way will be good fun in the Sunday sun I’m sure.

FT 0-0

Good stuff, would certainly have taken that before kick off. Make us favourites now...

Was expecting United to be much better second half but if anything they were worse. Sure their fans must be really disappointed with that performance.

We did fine. Was nice having a big man leading the line for a change. Thought Cooke was great without much help. He threw himself about a bit and that big baldy centre half Connolly was raging toward the end. How’s your nose fella? Another shout out to Gary Mack. He’s been held together by sticky tape these days but there’s not many defenders better than him round here.

Unsurprisingly the pink Nazi was nowhere to be seen second half.

Onto Paisley then. We love a draw and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was another one after 90 minutes on Sunday. Then extra time and... penalties?

Either way will be good fun in the Sunday sun I’m sure.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]