Sign in to follow this  
shetland

The Play Offs

There must be something in the small print for purchase of season ticket. If not, it will most likely be in there for next season when we are playing our second season in the top flight. 

My thoughts are that it only covers all games up till before playoff. I would like to think however the club would reduce the price for any potential playoff to make it a complete sell out.

As has been said, the SPFL take 50% of the net gate receipts To fund parachute payments and this is why it's not on the season ticket.

Also, since Rangers pulled a fly one and charged £5 for their playoff game v Motherwell, the SPFL brought in minimum pricing for the Premiership playoff which is £18 with concessions at £12.

1 hour ago, kevo_smfc said:

There must be something in the small print for purchase of season ticket. If not, it will most likely be in there for next season when we are playing our second season in the top flight. 

My thoughts are that it only covers all games up till before playoff. I would like to think however the club would reduce the price for any potential playoff to make it a complete sell out.

I suppose it would make perfect financial sense in a Dun Utd play off final at home to gve the big away support the family stand too? Lol

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Irony and hypocrisy again and again . . .  limitless twattery from the man who needs many aliases...:bounce2

Stretch on his own has got you absolutely rattled. He has no alias that I know of. He has finished you. 

Zzzzzzzweeper07 

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

I suppose it would make perfect financial sense in a Dun Utd play off final at home to gve the big away support the family stand too? Lol

With Season Tickets not valid, we should give the Arabs W6 and W7 as well as the Away and Family Stands. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
30 minutes ago, shetland said:
With Season Tickets not valid, we should give the Arabs W6 and W7 as well as the Away and Family Stands. 

They should give them your seat in W1 so I don't have to hear all the pish you spout.

I am in the Main Stand. Shull will probably not be buying his seat in W1. So anybody can have it, even an Arab fan. 

18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Aye just like you having come back from the Sin Bin . . .  to stalk those who expose your tripe . . . :bounce2  :hammer

More attention. Thanks again Uncle Colm. 

You're emoticons actually make you even more boring. 

So predictable. 

Wish you could do the Accies Teamtalk on Monday. :snore

Zzzzzzzweeper07 

Cheer up Ian McCall 

Ayr manager Ian McCall: "I'm very disappointed. I'm very proud of the players and what they've put in over two years and a lot of them will be leaving us for bigger clubs. I thought we were the better team in both games in terms of playing football and passing the ball but ultimately theses games are about getting through.

"We need to rebuild and bring in some players. I want to build a team to try and win the Championship."

40 minutes ago, munoz said:

Cheer up Ian McCall 

Ayr manager Ian McCall: "I'm very disappointed. I'm very proud of the players and what they've put in over two years and a lot of them will be leaving us for bigger clubs. I thought we were the better team in both games in terms of playing football and passing the ball but ultimately theses games are about getting through.

"We need to rebuild and bring in some players. I want to build a team to try and win the Championship."

Rebuild they must - they will lose key players and they will likely struggle in next season's Championship. :ph34r:

On 5/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I've just read this tweet from ICT on the subject, they're charging £12/£6/free for their game.

Screenshot_20190509-092747_Chrome.jpeg

I can hear Shull typing £4.34p for an adult is ridiculous. 

Aye just like you having come back from the Sin Bin . . .  to stalk those who expose your tripe . . . default_boldred.gif  default_bangin.gif

Whereas your tripe doesn’t need exposed

Everyone can just see your shit posts for what they are and cringe for you!

You’re a loser and you know nothing about football!

:1eye

Ho Ho the imbecilic twat is on the attack - his pater is like watery slurry - Q - don't you just hate it when you don't get a direct reply or some attention for posting cr*p you want people to react too because you are desperate for it.... so try it from different stupid angles with various aliases, but it takes no time at all for people to suss you out for what you are . .  . a very weird, attention seeking thick-o stalker.

Sin Bin for you once more very soon no doubt . . . it has been clear already that a number of folk are sick of your twattery . . . :bounce2  :hammer   :moony2

On 5/9/2019 at 9:05 AM, kevo_smfc said:

Will be interesting to see how we are treated. 

17 hours ago, munoz said:

Cheer up Ian McCall 

McCall is just a horrible wee black smelly prick,sorry for lanuage on sacred Sunday, but hated him since"bubble didn't burst"