Sign in to follow this  
shetland

The Play Offs

McMullan looks like he's hit a bit of form - must be out of contract in June. He's United only threat at the moment.
Inverness play everything towards the big striker White.
Not seeing much to worry about so far
Aaron Doran would be a good signing though.

9 minutes ago, elvis said:

So Dundee Saturday and Thursday.

Ho ho - give us the score in the Dee game then - you were spot on in reverse for the Hamilton game and you are my diametrically opposed Buddie! :ninja

If you want I will go first this time . . .

Ho ho - give us the score in the Dee game then - you were spot on in reverse for the Hamilton game and you are my diametrically opposed Buddie! :ninja
OK on you go.

1 minute ago, elvis said:
20 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

OK on you go.

Dee  0  v  2 St. Mirren

I swithered about  1   v  3  but they are really not that good and our defence is!

21 minutes ago, elvis said:

OK my turn Dundee 2-1

21 minutes ago, elvis said:

And Accies to beat the jonnies

The Fakes are too good to get a Rice bashing  surely ? At worst for us it will be a draw . . .  I hope.

We will beat Dee - especially if they get someone sent off - that seems to help us . . .

7 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

The Fakes are too good to get a Rice bashing  surely ? At worst for us it will be a draw . . .  I hope.

We will beat Dee - especially if they get someone sent off - that seems to help us . . .

Elvis' predictions are such that , he would be unable to accurately predict which day it is tomorrow.  .it's just the way it is with him 

13 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Elvis' predictions are such that , he would be unable to accurately predict which day it is tomorrow.  .it's just the way it is with him 

I am sure he said we wouldn't win 'another point' before the Motherwell game..... we have won 4

9 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

I am sure he said we wouldn't win 'another point' before the Motherwell game..... we have won 4

I am also sure he said we wouldn't score another goal. Whatever his reasons are for his continued negativity towards our club is becoming tedious. He makes Victor Meldrew appear as the laughing cavalier.

5 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

I am also sure he said we wouldn't score another goal. Whatever his reasons are for his continued negativity towards our club is becoming tedious. He makes Victor Meldrew appear as the laughing cavalier.

It went beyond tedium a wee while ago  , worse than trying to howk yer ain teeth oot. .