Player of the Year 2019 Results

3 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

So you weren't serious before with all the name calling?

I'm so glad I got that ark built, saved all those animals. emoji23.png

Listen ya freak show with ur shite patter...the day a wee knob like yourself upsets me on here i would chuck forum...just find it very strange u keep following me around...getting boring😴😴😴

3 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I believe if you look back you'll find that you started replying to me this instance.

Ya mad raging greeting stalker emoji23.png

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴💤😴😴😴

52 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

The sad poor wee soul is tired from all the greeting and using different accounts for likes. emoji23.png

He'll no doubt remind us how much more he earns than everyone else. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Aye but you can tell that it is all pi*h from him . . . had to laugh at him saying how much tax he paid - if he was a big earner, an accountant would avoid him paying so much tax... any who - more important things on our mind like 3 points tonight . . . :magic

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Aye but you can tell that it is all pi*h from him . . . had to laugh at him saying how much tax he paid - if he was a big earner, an accountant would avoid him paying so much tax... any who - more important things on our mind like 3 points tonight . . . :magic

Wrong person ya tit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣