Danny Baker

Wilbur

28 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I think this just about covers it.

TBH I am not really interested in religion at all.

It's a total irrelevance.

Science should just be about the science. Leave those religious fruitcakes who deliberately manipulate it to talk to themselves. You can't spend your life correcting every idiot out there.

Even mentioning religion as being on the same intellectual plane as science is so hilariously ridiculous that it should come with a mandatory prison sentence. 🤣🤣

Leave sweep and saintnextlifetime to their nonsense and be grateful that you dont have to waste years of your life learning the Bible in the ancient Hebrew tongue.🤣🤣

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

It's not about the paedophilia, though, it's mostly about letting it happen but also then potentially letting them off with it.

As I've said before, it's impossible to prove there is no god, but piss easy to disprove the god of the christian bible. Even if it wasn't, why anyone would want to worship an immoral, pro slavery, genocidal, lying asshole (as god is portrayed in the bible) is totally beyond me.

You forgot, narcisistic, possessive, controlling and jealous.

I wouldn't accept that behaviour from anyone.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Paedophilia is easily brushed off by religious fruitcakes as being a human flaw.   You conjured this one up all by yourself -   F minus IT is sinful and abhorant to God as well as to all people except for Paedo's

Cancer in kids is all god and cant be easily brushed off.

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

It's not about the paedophilia, though, it's mostly about letting it happen but also then potentially letting them off with it.

As I've said before, it's impossible to prove there is no god, but piss easy to disprove the god of the christian bible. What's the scientific formula for that then ?

Even if it wasn't, (Largely because it is not possible to prove your ridiculous statement)   why anyone would want to worship an immoral, pro slavery, genocidal, lying asshole (as god is portrayed in the bible) is totally beyond me.  Yeah you really have read the Bible cover to cover with an open mind and a clear understanding of context, genre etc etc. AND you laugh at what other people believe - hell mend you - oops it won't it will end you . . .

Yeah right it is only ALL religious folk who have closed minds -  you are great at proving hypocrisy . . .

So God gives humanity free will and he is supposed to step in whenever a human being decides to do something awful - how does free will work then....you want us to be robots and God prevents anything bad ?- the fact that we hate bad things is a clear sign that we are made in the image of God - He hates them too - especially when we do them . . .

Cancer, disasters and the like are part of a broken creation - Adam and Eve chose not keep God's ONE command in the Garden of Eden, and when you break God's rules there is ALWAYS consequences just like there is for paedo's in this world and on the Day of Judgment - or do you not want God to punish things that are wrong?

Best laugh ever is when I hear all the arguments that there is no God but when things are bad it must somehow be His fault . . . great logic

The fool says in his heart - there is no God . . . 

58 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Cancer, disasters and the like are part of a broken creation - Adam and Eve chose not keep God's ONE command in the Garden of Eden, and when you break God's rules there is ALWAYS consequences just like there is for paedo's in this world and on the Day of Judgment - or do you not want God to punish things that are wrong?

FFS can you keep this insane shite for your church meetings please?

11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

1. I have read the bible several times cover to cover, that's what makes me sure that it's a pile of shite.  It isn't even decent as a work of literature, never mind the inerrant word of the divine, all powerful creator of everything.

2.Tell me why you don't believe in Zeus, Apollo,

3. Talking of hell, why is it that christians always feel the need to threaten people.  I haven't threatened you, but you come on here and threaten me with eternal torture

4. Where did anybody say that "it is only ALL religious folk who have closed minds"?  I'll answer for you - nowhere.  The whole philosophy of religion, though, is to get people to close their minds to other ideas and opinions

5. If god is all knowing then he knows exactly what it would take to convince me that he exists, why hasn't he done so? Maybe He is still trying but you are doing everything in your power not to listen... I believe there is more than sufficient evidence, but you really don't want to find it - it would turn your world on its head

Adam and Eve would have had no concept of right or wrong before they ate the fruit, how can a just god punish them for doing something that they didn't know was wrong?  Why the f**k would he even put that tree there in the first place? So you cannot think like God - you surprise me... even though you have all this expertise and have read the whole Bible....

Punishment on the day of judgement - not if the paedo repents there isn't. SO what , you suddenly believe in eternal life with God for repentant sinners... that lovely contradictory logic once more..

You don't half love producing screeds of fundamentalist atheistic cr*p - 

1. You read the best selling book ever, every year and say it is a pile of crap. You don't understand the literature or the translation hassles and your literature expertise is what kind of doctorate in ancient writings? You have the cheek to scoff that it is in languages most people don't understand but then claim your own expertise in judging it - CLOSED MIND LOGIC

2. You can encounter the real God in this life - that makes ALL the difference in the world. Fakes get shown up when proper evidence is properly evaluated...Plenty people encounter the real God and there are numerous examples in the Bible for you to consider - Oh wait, you have decided it is all cr*p - Well that puts you in a strong position then....

3. Christians should not use hell to threaten people - I don't and did not to you (despite your claim otherwise). Should a parent not warn their children not to put their hand in the fire in case it gets burnt? OR is that a threat too in your book...

4. Oaky's post below - so do you think otherwise? Add in a direct quote from you, The whole philosophy of religion, though, is to get people to close their minds to other ideas and opinions - I know the source for that kind of thinking - an atheist's head  -no scientific proof behind this - Oh what hypocrisy . . .

23 hours ago, oaksoft said:

A closed mind is what characterises all religious followers. Not having a framework of peer reviewed research and blindly "having faith" without rigorously questioning, So what about all the philosophers and Theologians, does their rigorous questioning count for nothing, but theoretical Science is fine? caused paedophilia to run unchecked for countless decades throughout organised christian religions and it now seems islam as well. Paedophilia is sinful and wrong and is perpetrated by "evil" misguided people - they come from ALL walks of society and from people with ALL kinds of beliefs including atheism too - but you just keep pointing the finger at religious people - they are the only ones at fault right - Ha Ha.   (we live in a fallen world)  I haven't even mentioned the historical brutality of missionaries yet in the poorest countries of the world. Yeah think you just did - do you not read your own tripe? Far more missionary's have been killed than the other way round and it is still happening every year in loads of countries - if you are aiming at the crusades here then you are right that they did lots of bad stuff - that does not make Christianity bad or wrong - it only makes the people who did these kind of things misguided and wrong. Do you always get everything right then? I cannot make excuses for these things - they are wrong end off..

57 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

There is no scientific formula required since the bible is self contradictory.

I have read the bible several times cover to cover, that's what makes me sure that it's a pile of shite.  It isn't even decent as a work of literature, never mind the inerrant word of the divine, all powerful creator of everything.

Tell me why you don't believe in Zeus, Apollo, Thor, Allah, or the multitude of Hindu gods and that will be the reason I don't believe in yours.  You are atheist in respect to all those other gods, I just go one god further.  What makes you so sure that your god is the real one?  What if the "real" god hates people that worship false gods more that he hates people that don't worship any and it is you that is destined for some sort of hell.  Talking of hell, why is it that christians always feel the need to threaten people.  I haven't threatened you, but you come on here and threaten me with eternal torture - just because I have a different opinion to you.

Where did anybody say that "it is only ALL religious folk who have closed minds"?  I'll answer for you - nowhere.  The whole philosophy of religion, though, is to get people to close their minds to other ideas and opinions

What about the child's free will?  What about the child's right not to be abused?  How do you know that free will is real?  There are very good arguments that we only have the illusion of free will.  Personally, I'm not convinced one way or other.  Why is free will so good, anyway?  

If god is all knowing then he knows exactly what it would take to convince me that he exists, why hasn't he done so?

God hates the things that most humans hate because humans invented god in their own image - simple.

Broken creation?  Have you still got the receipt?  I'd take it back if I were you.

Are you really admitting that it is in god's plan to let bad shit happen?  He prefers to punish after the fact than prevent it in the first place?  Why did he part the red sea to let Moses and the Israelites across, instead of just letting the Egyptians kill them and then punishing the Egyptians?  Did he care more for Moses than he does for innocent young victims of paedophiles?  You are trying to defend the indefensible, bending over backwards to make excuses for your imaginary play date.  It's f**king sick and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Adam and Eve would have had no concept of right or wrong before they ate the fruit, how can a just god punish them for doing something that they didn't know was wrong?  Why the f**k would he even put that tree there in the first place?

Punishment on the day of judgement - not if the paedo repents there isn't.

Where has anyone blamed god for anything?  It has been said that IF he is real, then he is to blame.  Are you saying that he isn't?

I don't say anything in my heart, it's an organ for pumping blood, it says nothing.

Maybe Oaky is god.  Look at the similarities below. :happyclapper

2 Timothy 2:23 - Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

Oaky - You can't argue with stupidity.

NOW can you tell us what you think a human is if it isn't an animal?  Are you avoiding the question?  Don't you have an answer?  Are you talking out your arse?

I'm out of this bud. I'm going to leave you to talk to him if you want.

I simply don't have the time to waste on his batshit lunacy like the following which he posted above.

I honestly thought that education would eradicate this sort of nonsense but apparently not. I wonder if the following is directly translated from ancient Hebrew. 🤣

"Cancer, disasters and the like are part of a broken creation - Adam and Eve chose not keep God's ONE command in the Garden of Eden, and when you break God's rules there is ALWAYS consequences just like there is for paedo's in this world and on the Day of Judgment - or do you not want God to punish things that are wrong? - Sweeper07"

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I find it amusing that he is bending over backwards to make excuses for the failings of his imaginary friend, threatening people with his imaginary friend's hell and basically saying that it is OK for paedos to molest children because his imaginary friend will punish them later - and he still thinks he is one of the sensible folk.

Anyway, off you go and reword some more scripture. :P

🤣

10 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Adam and Eve chose not keep God's ONE command in the Garden of Eden...

A man made from dust, a woman made from one of his bones, a magical tree with forbidden fruit and a talking snake,

And as for the incest,,,

Anyone who believes in that tripe should be sectioned.

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

On 5/25/2019 at 7:19 PM, Slartibartfast said:

As I said, out of your depth. Throwing long words randomly into a sentence doesn't make the sentence any more coherent. Can you show me where I used the word "alike"? You're just trying to straw man me, now.

You are basically saying that just because ALL the reliable evidence is on my side, it doesn't prove anything and I am still wrong.

I'll put repeated, verified, scientific experiments and evidence ahead of your "common sense" every day of the week to determine what is correct. Science is what has made the modern world through reliable prediction. Nothing else has done that, and especially not religion or spiritual beliefs.

My evidence is repeatable and verifiable, your evidence is "look at the trees".

I don't attempt to "make others wrong", that doesn't even make sense. How can I "make" someone wrong. I may point out where they are wrong, that, however, is a completely different thing altogether.

If you want to live with your head in the clouds (or up your arse) then you wire in, it's your life.

I'm now thinking Oaky was right when he warned me that I shouldn't argue against stupidity.

Why don't we invite others to ask us both a question of two relating to this stuff (emphasis on "relating to" to try to prevent Callum from asking us what he should get from the Chinese). I will direct them to verifiable scientific evidence from the likes of Sean Carroll, Brian Greene, Lawrence Krauss and Mary Schweitzer, while you can direct them to the places/people you are getting your info/opinions from (which, to me, looks like the likes of AIG, William Lane Craig, Ray Comfort and Deepak Chopra) and we can see what convinces most people.

No??? Aye, didn't think so.

I looked up a couple of those guys you mentioned , none of them seem to be claiming , man is an animal . One of them is said to be a confirmed aithiest but l know a few guys who are aithiest and as far as l know , none of them think man is an animal. .

The fundamental thing that separates man from any other life forms is the ability to understand and reason. Perhaps the thing he has universally tried to understand is himself. Philosophers, religious leaders , scientists and scholars have all wrestled with it. A few great thinkers believed that man was both material and immaterial , the mind was separatefrom the body. .

This is called Dualism , yet others , through history believed in materialism and that man was matter . .

In the modern era , it kind of kicks off with Wundt around 1879 in Liepzig University when he set out to prove that man was indeed material and therefore an animal . Wundt was a psychologist , the word means the study of the soul , who was out to prove there was no soul . His teachings began with refuting the Dualist idea that mind and matter were different , from there it was just but a short leap to announce that man was an animal . According to Wundt there was only the material of man .

Wundt's ideas appealed to Chancellor Bismark who had certain militaristic ideas and gave Germany a foundation for almost 70years of German attempts to slove it's problems through warfare . They seemed to think that if you could train a dog to salivate when you ring a bell , then a man can be trained to fight and have lowered ideas about the man in the other camp , which was probably behind German attrocities in Belgium in 1914..

One of Wundts students in Leipzig was none other than Pavlov (remember his dug) who went on to give the Soviets his ideas on brainwashing , which led to the attempted brainwashing of individuals and populaces , data utilised by both Stalin and Lenin before him .

It is no surprise that these new psychological theories became very popular at atime of social upheaval and found great favour with governments of the rtime . If , man could really be understood purely in physical terms then perhaps they could solve the problems of man by the eqivalent of prodding a recalcitrent cow with a stick .

Materialism quickly gained popularity in fields that had been non-material before ; Sociology , Philosophy , psychology ,politics and education now all began to reflect the Materialist view of the world and very quickly society began to feel the effects throughout.It wasn't all bad as applying Materialism to material things did bring about remarkable gains in scientific knowledge about the earth and the Universe. The grave era was to apply Materialism to man himself. .

Applying Wundt's , man is an animal principle , had consequences which were both widespread and disasterous . 19th century psychiatry with its long history of ill treatment of the insane , jumped on Wundts experimental psychology bandwagon to enter the unversities of America and Europe . From there it was another short leap to the halls of power and other the institutions . From there we get the belief that force can monitor thinking and can be applied to populations at large with disaterous consquenses . It was the belief that was to pave the way to two world wars . The psychiatrists in Germany came up with the psuedo science of eugenics , the idea of 'racial purity' and superraces' which ultimately resulted in the death camps and the death of millions . .

More recently , it raised it's head again in the former Yugoslavia where a psychiatrist calld Karadic , came up with the idea of 'ethnic cleansing' , and stirred up Serbian nationalism . This led to an other psychiatrist , a pupil of the first , a Serbian military-political leader ., leading his troops to carry out a bitter war and attocities against a people who were deamed to be 'inferior' and indeed were treated worse than the animals you seem to think we are . .

As far as 'science giving us the modern age ' is concerned , to me it is more down to the engineers and the inovators , men who usually worked on their own , men like - Tesla , Watt , Diesel, the Wrights , Dunlop , Bell , Benz , MacMillan , Napier nad even the writer Sir Walter Scott who contributed a great deal to what we know as modern Scotland and so has the biggest monument in our capital. .

13 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I looked up a couple of those guys you mentioned , none of them seem to be claiming , man is an animal . One of them is said to be a confirmed aithiest but l know a few guys who are aithiest and as far as l know , none of them think man is an animal. .

The fundamental thing that separates man from any other life forms is the ability to understand and reason. Perhaps the thing he has universally tried to understand is himself. Philosophers, religious leaders , scientists and scholars have all wrestled with it. A few great thinkers believed that man was both material and immaterial , the mind was separatefrom the body. .

This is called Dualism , yet others , through history believed in materialism and that man was matter . .

In the modern era , it kind of kicks off with Wundt around 1879 in Liepzig University when he set out to prove that man was indeed material and therefore an animal . Wundt was a psychologist , the word means the study of the soul , who was out to prove there was no soul . His teachings began with refuting the Dualist idea that mind and matter were different , from there it was just but a short leap to announce that man was an animal . According to Wundt there was only the material of man .

Wundt's ideas appealed to Chancellor Bismark who had certain militaristic ideas and gave Germany a foundation for almost 70years of German attempts to slove it's problems through warfare . They seemed to think that if you could train a dog to salivate when you ring a bell , then a man can be trained to fight and have lowered ideas about the man in the other camp , which was probably behind German attrocities in Belgium in 1914..

One of Wundts students in Leipzig was none other than Pavlov (remember his dug) who went on to give the Soviets his ideas on brainwashing , which led to the attempted brainwashing of individuals and populaces , data utilised by both Stalin and Lenin before him .

It is no surprise that these new psychological theories became very popular at atime of social upheaval and found great favour with governments of the rtime . If , man could really be understood purely in physical terms then perhaps they could solve the problems of man by the eqivalent of prodding a recalcitrent cow with a stick .

Materialism quickly gained popularity in fields that had been non-material before ; Sociology , Philosophy , psychology ,politics and education now all began to reflect the Materialist view of the world and very quickly society began to feel the effects throughout.It wasn't all bad as applying Materialism to material things did bring about remarkable gains in scientific knowledge about the earth and the Universe. The grave era was to apply Materialism to man himself. .

Applying Wundt's , man is an animal principle , had consequences which were both widespread and disasterous . 19th century psychiatry with its long history of ill treatment of the insane , jumped on Wundts experimental psychology bandwagon to enter the unversities of America and Europe . From there it was another short leap to the halls of power and other the institutions . From there we get the belief that force can monitor thinking and can be applied to populations at large with disaterous consquenses . It was the belief that was to pave the way to two world wars . The psychiatrists in Germany came up with the psuedo science of eugenics , the idea of 'racial purity' and superraces' which ultimately resulted in the death camps and the death of millions . .

More recently , it raised it's head again in the former Yugoslavia where a psychiatrist calld Karadic , came up with the idea of 'ethnic cleansing' , and stirred up Serbian nationalism . This led to an other psychiatrist , a pupil of the first , a Serbian military-political leader ., leading his troops to carry out a bitter war and attocities against a people who were deamed to be 'inferior' and indeed were treated worse than the animals you seem to think we are . .

As far as 'science giving us the modern age ' is concerned , to me it is more down to the engineers and the inovators , men who usually worked on their own , men like - Tesla , Watt , Diesel, the Wrights , Dunlop , Bell , Benz , MacMillan , Napier nad even the writer Sir Walter Scott who contributed a great deal to what we know as modern Scotland and so has the biggest monument in our capital. .

You are wasting your time with Stari - no matter what you offer "scientific" stuff that fits his argument - even the stuff that requires great faith counts, but the other evidence from Scientists that doesn't fit his thinking is tripe in his book This is precisely why I won't spoon feed him the evidence that he could find if he did not have a closed mind - doesn't it say somewhere don't give "pearls to swine." and elsewhere don't get involved in futile arguments with those who are unwilling to listen.... notice he does not read this and think - he simply tried to fault you for using a source and uses the ridiculous phrase "this doesn't disprove science" - He does not get it because he refuses to get it - simple

How much FAITH does it take to imagine that all the intricacies of life started in some "primordial soup", which given that we have no clue how all the elements got there in the first place (though aliens bringing them is one of their best shots at this - though they are not sure how the aliens came to exist) , then somehow managed to fuse together to become a single cell organism with something like 250,000 joined "pieces" in their DNA (Hey and that is just a single cell critter - a human has 37.2 Trillion)  - then at some point it splits, and after some other very long period in between it grows into  a water breathing fish, etc, through to crawling out onto the land and becoming air breathing critters eventually leaping to become monkeys, and viola eventually humans (pure magic if you ask me)  - despite the fact that there is great difficulty producing genuine or incontrovertible evidence for the large number of missing links that must exist, which would be evidence to support the theory. (Oh and have a look at how many times atheists have found the missing link, and in court were proven to have fabricated their "science" to suit their own particular agenda...their Science is ok to him though.

Just like religion can do - others faiths and belief systems like atheism can brainwash and lead people astray . . . This is why we need balance.

I never came to my current position in a Christian home or without having been in an environment that claimed the sort of things that he thinks is "gospel" - in his book, but through lots of doubts and a long educational and life experiential journey, found the answer that all humans crave - we are spiritual beings unlike the animals he so wants us to be... Oh and Chimps have 96% the same DNA as Humans and Bananas' have 60% the same DNA as humans. There is a huge difference between a banana and a chimp, just as there is between a chimp and a human - but mathematics is a great tool for science (on both sides of these debates - as is Science)

17 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

A man made from dust, a woman made from one of his bones, a magical tree with forbidden fruit and a talking snake,

And as for the incest,,,

Anyone who believes in that tripe should be sectioned.

Fine, you believe it is tripe - we are all entitled to opinions. There are plenty folk who believe in elfs, fairies and the like, but I suspect we both believe that IS tripe.... There are folk who believe all kinds of things about Dark Matter, Global Warming and a myriad of other "scientific" research and theory. The danger is when everyone with the same mindset applauds conclusions which are made based on a set agenda - whether it is to believe or not to believe in God etc.

There are answers to all your doubts too...

26 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I suspect that he doesn't believe in elves and fairies despite their being more evidence for them than there is for the biblical god. How YOU can believe in the biblical God and NOT believe in elves and fairies is totally baffling.

Can you explain what is not scientific about the research and theory that you mention? I suspect that you can't.

So let me get this right. After weeks of speculation, it appears saintnextlifetime is into the Scientology cult and Sweep just equated science with a belief in elves and fairies? 

Oh and apparently research into global warming and black matter is not real science.

f**king hilarious. 😁

ETA. You are clearly having your todger pulled here. Both snlt and sweep are deliberately trying to see how much shite they can post before you realise you are being wound up. Maybe it's time to deny them the oxygen of publicity.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

So let me get this right. After weeks of speculation, it appears saintnextlifetime is into the Scientology cult and Sweep just equated science with a belief in elves and fairies? 

Oh and apparently research into global warming and black matter is not real science.

f**king hilarious. 😁

ETA. You are clearly having your todger pulled here. Both snlt and sweep are deliberately trying to see how much shite they can post before you realise you are being wound up. Maybe it's time to deny them the oxygen of publicity.

You are having a mare or deliberately twisting things. I simply said (and I quote) There are folk who believe all kinds of things about Dark Matter, Global Warming and a myriad of other "scientific" research and theory - I never said anything about it is not being real science - I was simply pointing out that not everyone believed or came to the same conclusions  - nor did I equate science with the belief of elves - again I quote "There are plenty folk who believe in elfs, fairies and the like, but I suspect we both believe that IS tripe."

It is funny how ardent and dishonest someone can be when they are so stuck in such a closed mind position . . . shame on you . . . and your not so smart friend for both doing this time and time again . . .

Edited by Sweeper07

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Can you not even use your own arguments instead of just rephrasing mine?

I don't recall you using it - but only one of us has used it appropriately and that is me - THANKS .. 

If you did, perhaps that was God prophetically trying to get you to think . . .😁

48 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

How would you know whether or not I had used it appropriately if you can't recall me using it? Anyway, it's proof that you aren't paying attention to my posts. That'll explain why you don't understand anything in them.   To be honest you tripe is hard to read with any real expectation - because you are so much smarter than God and so determined to propagate your absolute assertion that there is no God.  It is always far better to argue from a position of actual experiential knowledge rather than ignorance...

If your god was real, he wouldn't have to TRY to get me to think , he would KNOW what would get me to think - He certainly does, but you can still reject Him - this is what free will permits. Unless you believe that your god doesn't know everything, of course. P.S. My God has a capital G - You have a god you follow too - a false one

Yeah you must be right and able to think better than almighty God - creator of creature, plant planet and the universe etc. etc...

Does he ever call you up for advice?  Have a wee read through Job 5:9 ff  ;  Job 38 - 42:6  I know it's the Bible and you don't rate it - but have a wee look - without your closed mind mockery … ponder IF . . . . P.S. God actually loves you - but suspect you don't want to hear that . . . 

46 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I think you will have a very long wait to find someone who can produce a better and more rounded and reasonable argument than that.

I am unaware of anyone who has defeated Fry on the stuff he raises this talk.

Whatever side of the debate you are on you cannot in all consciousness fail to appreciate the brilliance of this 2 minute answer

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yeah you must be right and able to think better than almighty God - creator of creature, plant planet and the universe etc. etc...

Does he ever call you up for advice?  Have a wee read through Job 5:9 ff  ;  Job 38 - 42:6  I know it's the Bible and you don't rate it - but have a wee look - without your closed mind mockery … ponder IF . . . . P.S. God actually loves you - but suspect you don't want to hear that . . . 

Quoting the bible to try and persuade someone who believes (and with more than sufficient justification) that the bible is a work of fiction and control freakery, to buy into your points.

Good luck with that. 🤣