Oran

It is from a twitter account with under 500 followers called "irish league insider" :lol:

That is literally the only source.

This thread is just further evidence that you can get idiots to believe any old shite you post online.

It is from a twitter account with under 500 followers called "irish league insider" :lol:
That is literally the only source.
This thread is just further evidence that you can get idiots to believe any old shite you post online.

Totally agree

AP: Newswire reporting ‘Statement from St Mirren Football Club is Imminent’

On 5/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, MenstrieSaint said:

Let's just say it's interesting . OK in a position to complete the season with us on good terms . Then go back to where he was this time last year . And Goodie available to step in to his shoes , and have a good infrastructure roundabout him at the club . Everyone a winner . Especially if we stay up .

Wouldn't object to that scenario.

Are we supposed to believe that this is just further evidence that you can get idiots to believe any old shite you post online, because it's posted online? [emoji1]
People will believe my old shite posted online.

You may remember the Mickey Mellon for Saints manager last May, that was me that started that rumour, on here, based on nothing other than he is a local.

Before you knew it the story was on STV news. One of my mates is MM's cousin and he said MM's mother phoned and asked why he didn't go visit her in Elderslie when he was up for his interview!!!

And, of course, who can forget WendySaints getting Paul Devlin a game for Scotland?

I have no doubt Oran has been offered his old job back . I think the Coleraine board would have done that with a view of getting business sorted at the end of the season . I also think all parties concerned are being respectful in the way they are conducting business . It's a scenario I anticipated would happen at the end of next season, when the option to go back to his old job runs out . But at this stage I think even OK is unsure whether or not to take the offer . Just my opinion .

Oran Kearney presented himself earlier in the season at the Q&A as a manager with ambition and who would, in time, enjoy managing further afield than the SPFL. 

I understand that family comes first but struggle to envisage a scenario where he'd feel a move back to NI would be good for his professional development. He'd essentially be pigeonholed for the rest of his managerial career. 

Either way, the timing is pretty shady. There really would only be one choice if he did end up going. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Oran Kearney presented himself earlier in the season at the Q&A as a manager with ambition and who would, in time, enjoy managing further afield than the SPFL. 

I understand that family comes first but struggle to envisage a scenario where he'd feel a move back to NI would be good for his professional development. He'd essentially be pigeonholed for the rest of his managerial career. 

Either way, the timing is pretty shady. There really would only be one choice if he did end up going. 

Come back Alan, all's forgiven?

lol...

People will believe my old shite posted online.

You may remember the Mickey Mellon for Saints manager last May, that was me that started that rumour, on here, based on nothing other than he is a local.

Before you knew it the story was on STV news. One of my mates is MM's cousin and he said MM's mother phoned and asked why he didn't go visit her in Elderslie when he was up for his interview!!!

And, of course, who can forget WendySaints getting Paul Devlin a game for Scotland?

The selling Love Street story was made up shite online.

I was part of the conversation with div one Saturday at mcdairmid park and it was totally made up.

Yet turned out to be true.....

And of course, the Tom Hendrie sacking. The hairdresser story actually was true.

Just cos it’s shite made up online doesn’t mean it’s either not true or will turn out to be true!