Oran

The selling Love Street story was made up shite online.

I was part of the conversation with div one Saturday at mcdairmid park and it was totally made up.

Yet turned out to be true.....

And of course, the Tom Hendrie sacking. The hairdresser story actually was true.

Just cos it’s shite made up online doesn’t mean it’s either not true or will turn out to be true!

You did get Paul Devlin a Scotland cap simply by posting some bait on here which was initially swallowed by tabloid hacks and latterly by Bertie Vogts.

32 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The selling Love Street story was made up shite online.

I was part of the conversation with div one Saturday at mcdairmid park and it was totally made up.

Yet turned out to be true.....

And of course, the Tom Hendrie sacking. The hairdresser story actually was true.

Just cos it’s shite made up online doesn’t mean it’s either not true or will turn out to be true!

You did get Paul Devlin a Scotland cap simply by posting some bait on here which was initially swallowed by tabloid hacks and latterly by Bertie Vogts.

Are you saying Wendy baits folk on the forum?????   :P

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, Kemp said:

It is from a twitter account with under 500 followers called "irish league insider" :lol:

That is literally the only source.

This thread is just further evidence that you can get idiots to believe any old shite you post online.

Bet it's TC

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Both Fitzy and Oran interviewed on the radio before the game last night and neither gave a 100% trashing of the suggestion Oran might be Offski..!

it would have been so simple for Kearney to have said "I have a three year contract here that i intend to see out" but... he didnae!

See if you had waited for the very next post - you could have saved yourself from posting more embarrassing nonsense… but you just can't help yourself can you?  :hammer

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Same as his radio interview really. He could have said i am here to see out my contract, and building for next season etc, etc... buy he declined to knock it on the head yet again!

maybe he's worked out like Jack Ross how easy it is to get a wage rise out of the board and is playing them to improve his contract? Who knows? But yet again he left it hanging when asked directly if it was completely untrue, and not happening.

31 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Same as his radio interview really. He could have said i am here to see out my contract, and building for next season etc, etc... buy he declined to knock it on the head yet again!

maybe he's worked out like Jack Ross how easy it is to get a wage rise out of the board and is playing them to improve his contract? Who knows? But yet again he left it hanging when asked directly if it was completely untrue, and not happening.

Your "brain" (if you've got one) filters out the positive stuff and homes in on anything remotely negative, OR onto anything that you can fashion into a conspiracy like theory.

(Don't know if this is too difficult for you to comprehend - and I know it will go over your head too - but who knows, maybe one day it will click for you)  :hammer

BUT ORAN clearly says "He loves it here", the Coleraine story link is "what happens these days with social media" etc. etc. But he is not presuming anything about the future - he clearly wants to be here.  :spud7

Win on Saturday, stay up and he will be making us stronger in the close season as a hero for taking Stubzo's dross and building a squad with his hands tied behind his back - remember the quality of what he was handed - KP, Kirkpatrick, BM, Willock, Coulson, Heaton, Rodgers etc etc.... Yes the BOD backed him - but he has done wonders with that...

Cannot wait to see what the Saints management team bring us over the summer . . .  :magic Imagine what we might do without the chaos of last summer...

6 hours ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Kearney said: “I think that is the bandit that is social media.

Obviously referring to pathetic little wankers who make things up on the internet.:)

I got a bit perturbed at this article - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48240461

Of course on face value taking all Oran's games in charge is relevant in the overall picture of the season, however, I think it is much fairer to take their (Rice and Oran's)  stats from the same point as the transfer window closed and Rice arrived at the Hammer throwers.. and took full charge - so from February on.

So instead of Rice's Points per game average being nearly double Oran's - here is what it actually is since the transfer window closed -                                    AND look at the goal difference too    :-

Rice           Kearney      
  F  A Pts       F  A Pts    

Fakes 2 1 3     Well 1 2 0    
Hibs 0 2 0     Dons 2 2 1    
Rangers 0 5 0     Hearts 1 1 1    
Dons 2 0 3     Livi 1 0 3    
Well 0 3 0     Killie 0 1 0    
Hearts 1 0 3     Fakes 0 1 0    
Killie 0 5 0     Dee 2 1 3    
Livi 0 2 0     Tic 0 2 0    
US 1 1 1     Them 1 1 1    
Well 1 1 1     Livi 3 1 3    
Livi 3 3 1     Fakes 1 1 1    
Dee 1 0 3     Well 1 1 1    
US 0 2 0     Them 2 0 3    

F  A Pts Pts per match     F  A Pts Pts per match  
Totals 11 25 15 1.15     15 14 17 1.31  

Add in our win at Dee and their defeat to the Fakes and it will be even better . . . 

Edited by Sweeper07

18 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I got a bit perturbed at this article - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48240461

Of course on face value taking all Oran's games in charge is relevant in the overall picture of the season, however, I think it is much fairer to take their (Rice and Oran's)  stats from the same point as the transfer window closed and Rice arrived at the Hammer throwers.. and took full charge - so from February on.

So instead of Rice's Points per game average being nearly double Oran's - here is what it actually is since the transfer window closed -                                    AND look at the goal difference too    :-

Rice           Kearney      
  F  A Pts       F  A Pts    

Fakes 2 1 3     Well 1 2 0    
Hibs 0 2 0     Dons 2 2 1    
Rangers 0 5 0     Hearts 1 1 1    
Dons 2 0 3     Livi 1 0 3    
Well 0 3 0     Killie 0 1 0    
Hearts 1 0 3     Fakes 0 1 0    
Killie 0 5 0     Dee 2 1 3    
Livi 0 2 0     Tic 0 2 0    
US 1 1 1     Them 1 1 1    
Well 1 1 1     Livi 3 1 3    
Livi 3 3 1     Fakes 1 1 1    
Dee 1 0 3     Well 1 1 1    
US 0 2 0     Them 2 0 3    

F  A Pts Pts per match     F  A Pts Pts per match  
Totals 11 25 15 1.15     15 14 17 1.31  

Add in our win at Dee and their defeat to the Fakes and it will be even better . . . 

Good post. They have shipped some number of goals, mind.

22 hours ago, David Mc said:

One of the commentary team on BT Sport on Monday was claiming we can't defend.  14 goals in 13 games.  What a lot of bollox that was then.

Of course another clean sheet against Dee and it will be a goal a game exactly.

There is no doubt we stepped up a level from January, but my feeling is we need to go up another level by the beginning of next Season.

That means at least 2 other top signings more than any we lose, plus improvements throughout the squad. 

We also need to produce more goals... on the above tally 15 in 13 games over the full season would take us to about 40 ish - Livingston's level this season.

However, our last 4 games have not included any top 6 teams . . . so that slants it a wee bit too.

Interesting reading Oran’s interview from today. Maybe he just doesn’t want to distract from Saturday but his chat about coleraine not being on his radar “at this time” doesn’t sound like an unequivocal denial to me.

Same for me, his words indicate he’s focusing on the next week and a half and not much after that.

I may be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 18 but I’m now thinking he’s going back in the summer.

Yeah, it's hardly the most convincing denial so maybe there is some truth to it after all.

Still doesn't detract from my rant on the other thread about folk being far too willing to believe random Twitter accounts.