Oran

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

None

He’s currently still matching Stubbs.

Still 11th emoji2.png

Have a look at Steve C's managerial record which up to the Killie job was poor. Every manager can only work with the squad he inherits until he can change it.  Consider Sir Alex's first season in charge of us.  Wonder what happened to him when he joined Aberdeen and Man Utd(on point of being sacked before class of 92 rescued him).  

Not enough games since February (and the Fcuking Fakes)                                                                                                       

Rice                    F     A     Pts         Pts per match  

13    25      18                1.28

Oran                  F     A     Pts         Pts per match

18    16       20             1.43

Truth is Hamilton did better than expected - we did too, but started too far behind or too late . . .

Oran and the LADS - Do us proud in the play-offs . . . 

Let Utd sweat for another season in  the  Championship . . .:spud7

25 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Not enough games since February (and the Fcuking Fakes)                                                                                                       

Rice                    F     A     Pts         Pts per match  

13    25      18                1.28

Oran                  F     A     Pts         Pts per match

18    16       20             1.43

Truth is Hamilton did better than expected - we did too, but started too far behind or too late . . .

Oran and the LADS - Do us proud in the play-offs . . . 

Let Utd sweat for another season in  the  Championship . . .:spud7

One more week and we'd have overhauled them.

Disappointing but it's all in our hands now.

For the first time the players can focus purely on what's in front of them without worrying about results elsewhere.

I wouldn't underplay the importance of that psychologically.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:18 PM, oaksoft said:

One more week and we'd have overhauled them.

Disappointing but it's all in our hands now.

For the first time the players can focus purely on what's in front of them without worrying about results elsewhere.

I wouldn't underplay the importance of that psychologically.

True, but I wouldn't underestimate the pressure on both teams... a big prize at stake for only one of us, and a big psychological kick in the teeth for the other...

In many ways it feels unfair - the Fakes would have easily beaten Hamilton had they needed the points. 

I actually think the top league would be far better with us and Utd in it and not Hamilton - next again season hopefully with us in for the 3rd season in a row... :turtle

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Killie in for Kearney?
What odds are bookies offering?

Have you been approached yet?  After all your intelligent game strategy stuff - which you cannot define?   :king

You and Stubbs have the same chance of getting the Killie job - nil . . .

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dundee have approached Alloa for permission to talk to Goody!

there goes Oran's replacement if he chucks next week as rumoured.

Is Goody taking the Dundee job?

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Is Goody taking the Dundee job?

Only news is dundee have asked to talk to him. From his perspective, if the owners rebuild the stadium, and are getting Strachan in as DoF as rumoured, and Goody wants a step up then its a no brainer for him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48365054

Edited by Lord Pityme

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Hope Goody takes it after all they will be in a different league from us next season😉

If they are convinced Goody is their man I reckon they will instal him by the end of the week instead of risking him being tempted here when Kearney returns to the Legendary Coleraine next week.

10 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If they are convinced Goody is their man I reckon they will instal him by the end of the week instead of risking him being tempted here when Kearney returns to the Legendary Coleraine next week.

Another LPM ITK statement ........................... Do you win the Lottery every week ?

IF Goody gets the chance at the Dee job, I think he will take it. In theory in stead of scraping above relegation with a part time team, he will be with a bigger club and probably finish higher up.

BUT will they be patient? Chances are they will want instant success, and that is no mean feat anytime, never mind the mess they are in. 14 players away already, but who is left, and what budget is left to improve things?

This is the right sort of move for Goody next - its too early to step up to the Premiership..😎

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

IF Goody gets the chance at the Dee job, I think he will take it. In theory in stead of scraping above relegation with a part time team, he will be with a bigger club and probably finish higher up.

BUT will they be patient? Chances are they will want instant success, and that is no mean feat anytime, never mind the mess they are in. 14 players away already, but who is left, and what budget is left to improve things?

This is the right sort of move for Goody next - its too early to step up to the Premiership..😎

I cant see Goody being offered it, they went for Robertson who has a far better CV. Better going for McCall

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

I cant see Goody being offered it, they went for Robertson who has a far better CV. Better going for McCall

Who knows who they will go for - but if it is not Roertson, whoever it is will know that they were not 1st choice...

Unless they are investing money, it is hard to imagine them getting Robertson on the cheap.

Think you are having a laugh with McCall - unless it is a 5 or 6 month appointment - his teams collapse after Christmas...