Oran

5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Who knows who they will go for - but if it is not Roertson, whoever it is will know that they were not 1st choice...

Unless they are investing money, it is hard to imagine them getting Robertson on the cheap.

Think you are having a laugh with McCall - unless it is a 5 or 6 month appointment - his teams collapse after Christmas...

I hate Dundee so I really hope they do appoint him

Funny how they have had over 100 applications yet still need to try and steal managers......

Dreadful Club

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

I hate Dundee so I really hope they do appoint him

Funny how they have had over 100 applications yet still need to try and steal managers...…   Dreadful Club

Would it not be better that they pay big money for someone that they believe is promising and he turns out the same quality as Stubzo was for us?

I am not too sure where I would want Dee, but I would have them in the Premiership before Hamilton or Livingston, maybe just behind Ross County, and Inverness but in front of their near neighbours....  😎

17 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Would it not be better that they pay big money for someone that they believe is promising and he turns out the same quality as Stubzo was for us?

I am not too sure where I would want Dee, but I would have them in the Premiership before Hamilton or Livingston, maybe just behind Ross County, and Inverness but in front of their near neighbours....  😎

When we wereat our Darkest times , millions in debt, Save the Saints, so on, we didnt have criminals getting involved, signing World Cup stars. Mini Sevco in my Book 

40 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

When we wereat our Darkest times , millions in debt, Save the Saints, so on, we didnt have criminals getting involved, signing World Cup stars. Mini Sevco in my Book 

So are they worse than Dee Utd then?

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:43 PM, Lord Pityme said:

What he said was... "he wasnt a candidate at this time" that might mean never, or we'll see how things stand Sunday night?

Still think Oran is a part time manager from a part time league and that he will be away ?

Go on go back through your posts and add up the ones you were right in and the ones where you spout utter pi*h - your score won't be very good, but perhaps you might learn something from this exercise? 

2 hours ago, Stu said:

I have LPM on ignore, has he posted since last night?

He's been sneaking in and out, not saying too much - give him time. He has a habit of keeping in character.

Remember at the start of the season with Stubbs away - the money was all spent and we would be lucky to get 2 or 3 players in; then it moved to 4 or 5. Went a bit quiet when it reached the teens as I had predicted...

Can't wait to see how the BOD will be out on their arse for practically bankrupting the club . . .   etc. etc.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:09 PM, Sweeper07 said:

He's been sneaking in and out, not saying too much - give him time. He has a habit of keeping in character.

Remember at the start of the season with Stubbs away - the money was all spent and we would be lucky to get 2 or 3 players in; then it moved to 4 or 5. Went a bit quiet when it reached the teens as I had predicted...

Can't wait to see how the BOD will be out on their arse for practically bankrupting the club . . .   etc. etc.

They have.

We're living on soft loans from SMISA don't you know?

11 hours ago, stlucifer said:

They have.

We're living on soft loafs from ASDA don't you know?

38 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Eh? :whistle

He said very clearly,”Ye cannae live on soft loaves fae Asda”! 

If Gus McPherson is gaunie keep on wheeling and dealing with Agents and players at Asda, Linwood, then he needs tae buy stuff!

At the end of the day, they remainder the breid,  flog it aff.   Gus is very careful wi’ Oor BTB donations, disnae splurge on the high cost items.

Every inch of Ralston is hoachin’ wi’ it, the boardroom table is groanin’ wi’ the weight of sandwiches...

ye’re awfy slow,  slarti....

Edited by antrin

44 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

He led West Brom to 8th place, their highest position since 1981.  (14 December 2013 Clarke was placed on gardening leave until May 2014, after a 1–0 loss at Cardiff City. This defeat had left the club two points above the relegation zone in 16th place. They had won 9 of the previous 41 Premier League matches.)]

He took Reading to their first FA Cup Semi Final in 88 years.(Clarke was sacked by Reading on 4 December 2015 after one year in charge.)

Aye, very poor.

:1eye

Aye.