Potty Mouth

8 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

Thing is, we've tended to get quite a few home televised games. I'd be worried that might start to dry up if broadcasters feel there's a risk there.

(For the record, I f**king love swearing too and am not in the slightest offended by it, nor do I think anybody should be. However, broadcasters take it ridiculously seriously.)

No they don't for the tv where there will be younger kids people should learn to stop being a cnut, shut their f**ki** mouth and those of any other barstuards around them  😍

Seriously though, whilst I myself tend to swear a bit at matches I do try and becognisantt of those around me, especially if I am near families, it really doesn't sound nice on the tv when commentators are constantly apologising for 'bad language'.

17 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

More likely to be DougJamie, Munoz, TediousTom, saintnextlifetime, sweeper

Same guy lots of issues

Although, I reckon it was probably your mum!

You really need to stop liking your own posts, regardless enjoy this forum till the end of May :byebye

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

You really need to stop liking your own posts, regardless enjoy this forum till the end of May :byebye

It is difficult getting other people to like your cr*p posts - solution: make up aliases and problem solved...

How sad - that need needs sorting. Best to pity him and ignore - you lose nothing and actually feel sorry for him . . . doubly better :ninja

You've admitted making aliases - WHY? You've been caught out answering on "their behalf" - that was very funny indeed - cheers for that. :cheers

Go on you know it, you have liked your own posts with your other aliases - how does that make you feel - REALLY  :bounce2

You pater is imbecilic - no need to tell us why though... :moony2

The issue of likes that DJ, and others occasional mention is about you - I suspect that we believe that is why you have the aliases and we find that very SAD...  :(

Buy a book on positivity, or about letting go of the past and read it - otherwise you will continue to make your own rod for your back . . . :nerd

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You've admitted making aliases - WHY? You've been caught out answering on "their behalf" - that was very funny indeed - cheers for that. :cheers

Go on you know it, you have liked your own posts with your other aliases - how does that make you feel - REALLY  :bounce2

You pater is imbecilic - no need to tell us why though... :moony2

The issue of likes that DJ, and others occasional mention is about you - I suspect that we believe that is why you have the aliases and we find that very SAD...  :(

Buy a book on positivity, or about letting go of the past and read it - otherwise you will continue to make your own rod for your back . . . :nerd

You might need to buy several books to share with his multiple "friends and associates "

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

:snore

You have certainly shown evidence of being a complete tosser over the years

Do you think he ever reads back over his posts and checks which of his aliases agrees with his drivel?  :lol:  

Enough from me  - he thrives on getting us talking about him or responding -  when he has the last say it dries up . . .

Edited by Sweeper07

2 minutes ago, shetland said:

So you have no evidence of Wendy being a Sevco fan. 

I know you get confused as its obvious you dont read things when they are sent to you

Poor memory is part of the condition

You keep forgetting you have actually been binned by the Forum :snore

5 minutes ago, shetland said:

Regarding, Wendy being a Sevco fan, your quoted post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

You're unable to answer a request for evidence on a post you made yesterday about a St Mirren fan being a Sevco bigot. 

What is the matter with you ? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

3 minutes ago, shetland said:

I didn't click the first time you posted. 

I am patiently waiting on you telling me why you accuse Wendy of being a bigot ? 

Either that, just apologise to Wendy for being so very wrong. 

And don't waste time posting things for me to click on. Like Uncle Colm's boring diatribes, I will not click or read. 

Please say sorry to Wendy. 

Your problem has always been the ability to read................

Anyway we have a big game Saturday , yours is on Sunday - Enjoy

1 hour ago, shetland said:

The accuser was asked a simple question. 

But he would rather, along with Uncle Colm, pollute the Forum with their heads gone obsession with 6 or 7 decent individual St Mirren Supporters. 

They actually believe one person has half a dozen aliases at the moment. 

They couldn't be more wrong. 

But it’s great entertainment watching them getting absolutely f**king rattled and owned. 

Well done Stretch, Wendy, Shull and the others I won't mention. 

:byebye

The only part of this quote that is accurate is :byebye

End of season Div/Admin will clear out the shit

So that will be you and your imaginary friends

The evidence will be when Shetland, Wendy and whoever else you come up with goes the same way as Stubbs , Shull 2.............

So post away - Tick tock

46 minutes ago, shetland said:

Now, what is your answer regarding Wendy ? 

Quick as you can now. 

Anyway, if there is a clearout only you and Uncle Colm will remain as everybody else on the Forum is an alias of Shull. 

You and Zzzzzzzweeper07 

:snore

Tick Tock

No the vast majority on here are good solid Saints Forum posters, its only you that needs to create multiple aliases because you have been papped in the Bin for 4 months. Bored because its basically just you in there

My answer regarding Wendy is that he is you , and a very poor poster, adding nothing just hot air............. sounds familiar Shull ?

Do us all a favour and stick to your one man show in the Bin..............

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Tick Tock

No the vast majority on here are good solid Saints Forum posters, its only you that needs to create multiple aliases because you have been papped in the Bin for 4 months. Bored because its basically just you in there

My answer regarding Wendy is that he is you , and a very poor poster, adding nothing just hot air............. sounds familiar Shull ?

Do us all a favour and stick to your one man show in the Bin..............

Wendy definitely isn't Shull for I have met Wendy in person and know his real name.

I haven't met Shull in person but also know his real name because he followed me on Twitter.

They most definitely are not the same person.

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Wendy definitely isn't Shull for I have met Wendy in person and know his real name.

I haven't met Shull in person but also know his real name because he followed me on Twitter.

They most definitely are not the same person.

Thanks for clearing that up

Oh well 2 complete wnkers in our support isnt a bad average I guess :rolleyes:

You believe what you want to - rattled HA HA !     :bounce2

Is your older cousin ONE of your aliases - who incidentally are all asses like you are    :moony2

You are tedious -  but it is funny to see you trying so hard . . . and failing so miserably     :hammer

Go on get one of your "cousins" to like your posts again . . . :thumbsdown

Nope - you don't need to try hard at failing miserably - CORRECT  :cheers

I don't have to be easy - I am wanted and well loved  !    :bounce2

And great your big cousin is Wendy - HE she or it has your back - Good for you . . . :ninja

Edited by Sweeper07