So Farewell Then...

My recollection was ( bearing in mind I was only 10/11 so correct me if I'm wrong ) but following a 2-2 draw, we head to Castle Grey Skull.  I think we 1 up and then have someone cleaned out by their keeper possibly Somner or Bone it should have been a straight red, probably got away with a stiff talking to,  they equalise only to have that wee c**t John McDonald come off the bench to do what he did best i.e Dive inside the box for the inevitable penalty.  Not change there then eh?

My recollection was ( bearing in mind I was only 10/11 so correct me if I'm wrong ) but following a 2-2 draw, we head to Castle Grey Skull.  I think we 1 up and then have someone cleaned out by their keeper possibly Somner or Bone it should have been a straight red, probably got away with a stiff talking to,  they equalise only to have that wee c**t John McDonald come off the bench to do what he did best i.e Dive inside the box for the inevitable penalty.  Not change there then eh?
All correct apart from the "Castle Greyskull" reference. That was He-Man's HQ and he was a good guy.

On 5/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Only confirms what I said about Smith.

The disallowed goal in the first half was an OG

Lexy was cleaned out by Jackson..

The blue bigots were shite in the league and needed a dodgy ref to get them a cup win.

He was the man to do it.

He had to give the penalty when Stewart assaulted Macca

He should have rightly sent Stewart packing

Smith was just one of the many lapdogs that SFA employed to try to keep the Ranjurs at the top reaches of the game

Even though they were rancid they reached 8 Scottish Cup finals in a row.

Very favourable cup draws and refereeing decisions enabled this to happen