Opposition signings season 2019-20

Sweeper07

On 6/12/2019 at 8:16 PM, FTOF said:

OK stated in the run up to the that we had drawn up two lists of signing targets depending on whether we stayed up or were relegated.

I'm happy to let the club get on with their business, given the quality of some of the players we signed in January, which is traditionally a very difficult market to sign decent players.

I'm sure the signings will be announced over the next couple of weeks.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
37 minutes ago, munoz said:
Lee Erwin signs for Ross County. Half decent signing for them. 

Haven't heard of him. What position and is it someone you'd like to have seen us sign ?

Lee Irwin is a forward. Was abroad and at Motherwell before that. 

Just now, turrabuddie said:
33 minutes ago, munoz said:

Haven't heard of him. What position and is it someone you'd like to have seen us sign ?

He played for Motherwell 4 or 5 years ago before signing for Leeds. Was at Killie on loan a year or two ago.  Has never been that prolific but was a handful.  Played in Iran last season.

4 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
36 minutes ago, munoz said:

Striker, big lumbering lump, scoring record not great. A younger version of Connor Sammon.

Of course, if we'd signed him, I'd be trying to pretend it's a great bit of business. Right now, I'd take anyone, I was even hoping yesterday we'd be in for Callum Booth, that's how much expectations have fallen.

Just now, Hendo said:

Striker, big lumbering lump, scoring record not great. A younger version of Connor Sammon.

Of course, if we'd signed him, I'd be trying to pretend it's a great bit of business. Right now, I'd take anyone, I was even hoping yesterday we'd be in for Callum Booth, that's how much expectations have fallen.

Too far ! 

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Will score one goal this season - a worldy against us.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 11:08 AM, Lord Pityme said:

I predict we will sign more than two players before the window shuts.... 

see this prediction lark is f**king easy! Its not "who you know" its more a case of DFKA.... the 'D' is for Dont the 'A' is for anything.

sweeper is defo a DFKA bud.

YOU JUST CANNOT HELP YOURSELF CAN YOU ?     :hammer

Yet again you are WRONG - we did not sign TWO more players before the window shut - we've had 5 in over the last two weeks... and there will still be another 2 or 3 spaces we may fill   . . . 

You are a "Definitely Don't Know Anything Worthwhile Bud"   DDKAW bud or Diddy or Double D for short.  

AND YET AGAIN - what about the budget being blown, the BOD being sacked for over spending in pay-offs....  Blah Blah?

Looks like we are near completing a squad with only Cooke who came from as low as the 6th tier in England..

How does this compare to your "give him a chance" hero Stubzo?   😍       Cat got your tongue????  :fire2

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
On 8/10/2019 at 12:08 PM, Sweeper07 said:

The point is are our team / squad looking good enough to do them over . . . I was only looking for opinions but time will tell anyhow... :guinness

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. synchronised zzz's from Gstretch and Shull what could that mean I wonder?  :whistle

• 2 weeks later...