freethinker

Dundee Utd v St Mirren Play Off First Leg

For just about the first time this season, the players can think about the game they are playing without having one ear open for results elsewhere. That'll be a nice change for both fans and players.

30 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Heard that too

But as my source is probably the same one your quoting then that's no surprise.

Anyone else heard this. I've already booked two hotel rooms and train tickets. It'll be crap if we cant get match tickets

If they are limiting us to 750 fans we should play the same card. 

If they are limiting us to 750 fans we should play the same card. 
I don't see this being the case unless they are only giving us part of the main stand as opposed to the shed they gave us last April for midweek game.

Dundee United home fans have been allocated both stands at either end of the ground and the large new stand across from the main stand according to their website.

No details of which part/parts of the main stand we are being allocated.

If it is the case that we are limited to 750 fans.  What are our options for reciprocating.  The tickets are already on sale so does that mean United have pulled a fast one to gain an advantage. 

Pish poor planning on St Mirren's part if that is the case. The smallest away support all season has been around  the 600 mark but with a regular travelling support of over 1000 this is just not good enough, IF ITS TRUE.

I will be one one pissed off season ticket holding, regular travelling buddy if I can't get tickets for this.

If it is the case that we are limited to 750 fans.  What are our options for reciprocating.  The tickets are already on sale so does that mean United have pulled a fast one to gain an advantage. 
Pish poor planning on St Mirren's part if that is the case. The smallest away support all season has been around  the 600 mark but with a regular travelling support of over 1000 this is just not good enough, IF ITS TRUE.
I will be one one pissed off season ticket holding, regular travelling buddy if I can't get tickets for this.

I share your frustrations however if they can sell those tickets to their own fans then its just tough luck for us. Obviously it gives them a wee advantage numbers and noise wise as well but hey ho that's why it's home and away.
Glory hunting united bastards werent there last April though.

It would be petty of us to restrict them to same, but I'd be OK with that

12 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I share your frustrations however if they can sell those tickets to their own fans then its just tough luck for us. Obviously it gives them a wee advantage numbers and noise wise as well but hey ho that's why it's home and away.
Glory hunting united bastards werent there last April though.

It would be petty of us to restrict them to same, but I'd be OK with that emoji3.png

I've been trying to phone the united ticket office but its constantly engaged.  Hopefully the 750 rumour is just a rumour.

I have since heard another rumour our allocated stand holds 2000

Edited by East Lothian Saint
rumours

If the 750 thing is true then I'd give them the same at our home game.Dont think we would be able to segregate behind the goal so give them 750 and leave the rest empty.

13 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I've been trying to phone the united ticket office but its constantly engaged.  Hopefully the 750 rumour is just a rumour.

I have since heard another rumour our allocated stand holds 2000

Would that be the same source as me :lol:

22 hours ago, shull said:

I am delighted that it's live on the telly.

So am i..will watch the 2 legs in comfort of my living room...ain't spending another penny on football...commercial nonsence now and prices to watch low ability footballers...

1 minute ago, Hendo said:

Oh FFS, he's talking to himself again.

You are actually making a fool of yourself if you believe that. 

Try working things out for yourself instead of depending on Forum imbeciles for your information. 

Stretch is not me.