freethinker

Dundee Utd v St Mirren Play Off First Leg

See if we survive this

Can we please having a really boring 9th place finish next year

2017- Scare the shit out of us 

2018- Celebration but tense

2019- Scare the shit out of us , and we still are scared

Must be great supporting teams that basically do feck all all year bar survive :zipit   

See if we survive this

Can we please having a really boring 9th place finish next year
2017- Scare the shit out of us 
2018- Celebration but tense
2019- Scare the shit out of us , and we still are scared

Must be great HAVING ONE THREAD to discuss this game

Ticketing an absolute shambles. Living an hour north of Aberdeen now the club not posting any tickets out they have just made it impossible for me to get a ticket to attend on Thursday night.

And it'll be the same for Sunday unless I can collect on the day prior to KO.

No way to treat supporters.

Dundee United making it very clear we are not welcome. Not posting any tickets out. 

St Mirren joining in by making it as difficult as possible to collect them from the office. Closed early Wednesday, open late the night of the game!

We still need to take a big support up so lets just get on with it & let them know what we think of them when we get there!

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Ticketing an absolute shambles. Living an hour north of Aberdeen now the club not posting any tickets out they have just made it impossible for me to get a ticket to attend on Thursday night.

And it'll be the same for Sunday unless I can collect on the day prior to KO.

No way to treat supporters.

Shambles mate read my posts on the other D.U thread. 

Tickets available online. Each Season ticket holder has to log on separately to buy their ticket. Only one each.

One person can't buy more than one ticket even if they have the others registered on their account.

Three season ticket holders. 3 separate transactions.  3 separate booking fees. 

Fecking rip off city

But I'll be there.

7 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Tickets available online. Each Season ticket holder has to log on separately to buy their ticket. Only one each.

One person can't buy more than one ticket even if they have the others registered on their account.

Three season ticket holders. 3 separate transactions.  3 separate booking fees. 

Fecking rip off city

But I'll be there.

You can't even buy those linked to your account as in have the same address. So I can't even get 2 tickets for me and my nephew together - absolute shambles. Never thought of the booking fee thing!

You can't even buy those linked to your account as in have the same address. So I can't even get 2 tickets for me and my nephew together - absolute shambles. Never thought of the booking fee thing!
That is truly out of order.

I have always bought our two tickets. We are both registered in my account but they have both names and addresses.

That seems weird.

If true, totally out of order.

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

That is truly out of order.

I have always bought our two tickets. We are both registered in my account but they have both names and addresses.

That seems weird.

If true, totally out of order.

Yip totally true, need to buy separately then not be together - farcial. My pal Darn is for going down tomoro to get all of ours and I won't let him down but if he said f**k it I wouldn't bother. It's ridiculous. If we get to front of queue the morra and give them all the details of our lot and they say have to by yourself...well Ooft. I'll be like the wean's in school haha

2 minutes ago, Miss Saint said:

Yip totally true, need to buy separately then not be together - farcial. My pal Darn is for going down tomoro to get all of ours and I won't let him down but if he said f**k it I wouldn't bother. It's ridiculous. If we get to front of queue the morra and give them all the details of our lot and they say have to by yourself...well Ooft. I'll be like the wean's in school haha

To be fair no one ever sits in their allocated seat at away games. There will be no problem sitting together. Its just the inconvenience and the rip off fees involved that annoy me.