Jump to content

freethinker

Dundee Utd v St Mirren Play Off First Leg

Recommended Posts


7 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

To be fair no one ever sits in their allocated seat at away games. There will be no problem sitting together. Its just the inconvenience and the rip off fees involved that annoy me. 

I know but they were heavily enforcing it on Saturday and there is a an up and doonstairs on Thursday and if they enforce it then yer fecked. It's absolute nonsense you can't even buy the ones with the same bloody postcode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

To be fair no one ever sits in their allocated seat at away games. There will be no problem sitting together. Its just the inconvenience and the rip off fees involved that annoy me. 

I agree. But how do you buy the tickets separately? trying to get them for me and my dad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DLBud said:

 


What difference does it make to you? Thought you were watching on the telly?

 

I am watching on BT while enjoying a Chinese meal.

Two relatives wanted tickets for Tannadice using my and my daughter's Season Tickets. 

All sortit now. Tickets purchased, panic over. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saints9 said:

I agree. But how do you buy the tickets separately? trying to get them for me and my dad

You have to have an account with the online ticket site and be registered as a season ticket holder. Firefox works best on PC. It works on the Iphone too but not much else. Good luck Bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shull said:

I am watching on BT while enjoying a Chinese meal.

Two relatives wanted tickets for Tannadice using my and my daughter's Season Tickets. 

All sortit now. Tickets purchased, panic over. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

Chinese on a non weekend night is the thin end of the wedge. If you’re not already you’re gonnae be a fat bassturt in jigtime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So am i..will watch the 2 legs in comfort of my living room...ain't spending another penny on football...commercial nonsence now and prices to watch low ability footballers...

You’ll not be missed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shull said:

100 away tickets left for sale presently. 

Only for Season Ticket holders till noon today then General Sale till they are all fecking selt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Personally wish you hadn't bothered and take your constant negative mantra elsewhere. Call yourself a supporter? Look up the word FFS.
As much as you. Just because I'm not a happy clapper does not make me any less a supporter than you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, elvis said:
38 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:
Personally wish you hadn't bothered and take your constant negative mantra elsewhere. Call yourself a supporter? Look up the word FFS.

As much as you. Just because I'm not a happy clapper does not make me any less a supporter than you

Elvis he just doesn't get that we are not a good enough team to beat Utd and our manager is not good enough  and they can run faster and . . . 

OR you just like playing the gloom merchant.

Both these ties could go either way... chances are 1 goal will win either match or the tie overall, but not necessarily. We need to go into this as the Premiership side, with the Premiership we are staying mentality. Players need to be switched on right from the off, and give them no time on the ball. We also need to create and take chances, keep the defence tight and let them pick up bookings and sendings off...

Then the sweet prize is ours . . . we have too many good players - we must stay up . . . :ninja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...