freethinker

Dundee Utd v St Mirren Play Off First Leg

6 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
8 minutes ago, elvis said:
Thay actually said noon if any left.

If there's one left then why no "sold out" statement ?

They have requested more, waiting to hear back

On the topic of the actual matches, I don’t feel great about St Mirren’s prospects. I think I’m still hurting from the February result, and wasn’t impressed at the showing at Dundee at the weekend. I know the game on Saturday had its own dynamics, but a 3:2 win against a 10/9 man team does not inspire confidence. Yes we are on a solid streak - including matches against teams with little to play for. 

If the St Mirren that beat 10 man Hamilton show up, they have a chance. Won’t be surprised though if we go down on away goals...

(PS- I have been a positive poster in general but this the way I see it) 

1 minute ago, Paisleyporridge said:

On the topic of the actual matches, I don’t feel great about St Mirren’s prospects. I think I’m still hurting from the February result, and wasn’t impressed at the showing at Dundee at the weekend. I know the game on Saturday had its own dynamics, but a 3:2 win against a 10/9 man team does not inspire confidence. Yes we are on a solid streak - including matches against teams with little to play for. 

If the St Mirren that beat 10 man Hamilton show up, they have a chance. Won’t be surprised though if we go down on away goals...

I can 110% guarantee that won't happen - the away goals rule has no part to play

They have requested more, waiting to hear back
Went back in to try again and miraculously there were tickets, limited to two per purchaser, but that's fine by me. I take it all back - now have tickets for both matches.

Happy again, so can concentrate in the footie again.

Hope we play two up front, but resigned to OK playing it safe.

Why are Dundee United complicating this? Just let us know how much the full f**king allocation is & let St Mirren sell them.

United are coming out of this looking even worse than St Mirren now. f**king ridiculous way to treat customers.

3 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

On the topic of the actual matches, I don’t feel great about St Mirren’s prospects. I think I’m still hurting from the February result, and wasn’t impressed at the showing at Dundee at the weekend. I know the game on Saturday had its own dynamics, but a 3:2 win against a 10/9 man team does not inspire confidence. Yes we are on a solid streak - including matches against teams with little to play for

Well you certainly know how to pick holes. No wonder your confidence isn't high. You've persuaded yourself that our wins are somehow tainted or less than worthy. Exactly the attitude we need before these two games.

As for performances. I guarantee you that not a single person will give a f**k how well we play this week as long as we win the tie.

Only results matter.

20 minutes ago, Kemp said:
Why are Dundee United complicating this? Just let us know how much the full f**king allocation is & let St Mirren sell them.

United are coming out of this looking even worse than St Mirren now. f**king ridiculous way to treat customers.

No more tickets available, Utd have decided to allocate the Jerry Kerr (Main) Stand to their own support.

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

No more tickets available, Utd have decided to allocate the Jerry Kerr (Main) Stand to their own support.

We should have gave them the same percentage.

14 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

A good way to ensure there will be dozens of away fans in with their support

3 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

Its utterly hilarious- Man Up

We lost 19 out our first 25 games,  we then lose 3 out of the next 13 beating the two teams we had to beat, scoring two injury time goals against Fakes and Well.......... Last 8 games only Celtic have beaten us

St Mirren's form is on the up. The players and management team will be confident going into this one, as are many pundits that will we triumph......

The Knickerwetters are out in force and I suggest that maybe taking up supporting less stressful sports than football- Suggestions below

Dressage. Fishing. Darts .Bowls.. Draughts.

or even stamp collecting if Sport is just too much for you........................

7 minutes ago, Langbank said:

They didn't sell out in the cup game earlier on in the season

A good support but there was still spaces in the North Stand

So they can Shut their pus

55 minutes ago, Langbank said:

Can anyone make any sense of whats happened here?

He is saying they sold one ticket per season ticket then in the same breath saying some customers bought 20?:huh:

Then trying to throw some nonsensical dig at us in for good measure.

19 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

Can anyone make any sense of whats happened here?

He is saying they sold one ticket per season ticket then in the same breath saying some customers bought 20?:huh:

Then trying to throw some nonsensical dig at us in for good measure.

They have vouchers in their season books. One guy queued for his mates and handed over 60 vouchers. He was entitled to do so. One per season ticket holder. Saves them all queuing all night.

41 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

They have vouchers in their season books. One guy queued for his mates and handed over 60 vouchers. He was entitled to do so. One per season ticket holder. Saves them all queuing all night.

Wow. Puts our lot greetin about having to stand in a queue or sit in a different seat into perspective.

8 hours ago, elvis said:
8 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:
Personally wish you hadn't bothered and take your constant negative mantra elsewhere. Call yourself a supporter? Look up the word FFS.

As much as you. Just because I'm not a happy clapper does not make me any less a supporter than you

I am not a happy clapper but rather support my team and have a bit of belief regardless of the opposition.