freethinker

Dundee Utd v St Mirren Play Off First Leg

Think utd will come out and hit us early doors expect to be 1 down Inside first 10-15 minutes
Wow I'm stunned you expect us to hold out that long. When do you expect to see their next half dozen bulge our onion bag ???

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
31 minutes ago, elvis said:
Think utd will come out and hit us early doors expect to be 1 down Inside first 10-15 minutes

Wow I'm stunned you expect us to hold out that long. When do you expect to see their next half dozen bulge our onion bag ???

After the first 10-15 minutes, obviously.  :wink:

Any time in the proceeding 75 minutes.

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
5 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
Is this a political statement? Had we exited we would have saved a lot of money on this one... who put these people in power and those who have colluded to drag this out for so long too?

It wasn't, but your post certainly is.

It turned out that he wasn't and yes mine was - I was not promoting any party - I am pissed off at all our MP's and the mess we are in - whether the Brexit vote was right or wrong - we should have left by now and this election would not have taken place... how much tax payers money has this intransigence cost?

Meanwhile there are foodbanks throughout Great Britain - something is clearly not right . . . 

I think that 21/10 Saints win is appealing and shall stick a tenner on it. This mob are pish, have a history of shitting the bed in play offs, and have been up against diddy mobs all season. As for McMullen, well we've all seen his levels of shitebaggery after minimal contact. Bring it on, easy street 2nd leg!

15 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Saints, hamilton and dundee were so poor that several teams had little to play for after February.  We were poor in two games against a shockingly bad Hamilton team recently, poor against Dundee and didn't seem to start until the second half against a Motherwell side going though the motions.  i like to be poitive and am trying to see an upside in our recent form, I am also honest enough to admit that these performances in a premiership that is anti-competitive don't give much hope.

I think the one match we looked like competing in from the start against 11 men was Livi and that was 50-50 until they went down to 10 men

As I said, trying to be positive but smart enough to be honest, there is some hope, just not that much.

Dundee United meanwhile have lost to Morton, Queen of the South, Partick Thistle, drawn with Falikrk and Ross County since we played them in the cup - points dropped against half the Championship including a few teams who were either relegated or diced with the relegation play offs.

Travelled up earlier for a night out on the town with a friend who stays in Dundee. We had to pass tannadice on the way back to his flat. A load of utd fans were outside the stadium looking quite pissed and dancing away. One of the guys said they were practising their victory dance which they were going to do when invading the pitch at the final whistle. Some folk never learn. Managed to catch it on my mobile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6mO8_SCo0

54 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Travelled up earlier for a night out on the town with a friend who stays in Dundee. We had to pass tannadice on the way back to his flat. A load of utd fans were outside the stadium looking quite pissed and dancing away. One of the guys said they were practising their victory dance which they were going to do when invading the pitch at the final whistle. Some folk never learn. Managed to catch it on my mobile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6mO8_SCo0

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Drums are banned inside Tannadice.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm in Paisley today, have I got things mixed up? 

Lot of good lads on this Forum might offer to give you a lift. :byebye

Down South, so can't make Tannadice tonight but  hopefully get to watch on BT somewhere. 

Will be back on Saturday and have my ticket for M2 in the Main Stand sorted. 

It is going be amazing. 

5 minutes ago, shetland said:

Down South, so can't make Tannadice tonight but  hopefully get to watch on BT somewhere. 

Will be back on Saturday and have my ticket for M2 in the Main Stand sorted. 

It is going be amazing. 

So your not having a Chinese tonight and sitting in W4 on Sunday after all - yip you really are a fantasist !