Dundee Utd v St. Mirren / St. Mirren v Dundee Utd, 23rd May / 26th May

25 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You have to play fair Ricky but there is nothing wrong in playing to a weekends that's why I wrote clean and hard. It's going to be some contest Very exciting end to the season.  Was surprised to  hear Thommo on Sportscene say Cook won't start.  I would start him. 

I doubt Cooke will start in the first leg. I reckon we will only play one up and pack the midfield. I don't think we should do this but I think we will. 

In the event of a stalemate after 180mins do away goals count or does it just go to 30mins extra time?

If all even after that, I take it it's a penalty shoot-out.

It's maybe entertainment for the rest of the country, but it could be a heck of a stressful afternoon for the participating clubs and their supporters!

But for the players, the pressure will be immense and our fantastic support could make all the difference in influencing the outcome of this finely balanced duel.

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’d be interested to know how many of the people who had the blinds pulled down on them thought “f**k you St. Murn” and never went back to get a ticket.

I know if it had been me I’d have been sorely tempted.

Yep. We should have sold out completely by now on both matches.

This is down to the club again making it almost impossible to buy tickets for a showpiece double header.

Scott is not coming out of this season looking too clever at all. All this stuff lies at his door.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yep. We should have sold out completely by now on both matches.

This is down to the club again making it almost impossible to buy tickets for a showpiece double header.

Scott is not coming out of this season looking too clever at all. All this stuff lies at his door.

I am sure GS is a genuine supporter which in essence is good for the club and I’m also sure that in his head he does what he thinks is best for the club.

However, this season in particular, in terms of things he has done that he shouldn’t have and things he hasn’t done that he should have, he has come across as a bit of a self important walloper.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I am sure GS is a genuine supporter which in essence is good for the club and I’m also sure that in his head he does what he thinks is best for the club.

However, this season in particular, in terms of things he has done that he shouldn’t have and things he hasn’t done that he should have, he has come across as a bit of a self important walloper.

I would agree with all of that.

Nobody is criticising his support for the club or that he is doing what he thinks is best.

I'm not even suggesting he isn't doing his best.

Unfortunately his best is not good enough at this level.

Anyway, f**k it, today isn't the day for discussing that so I'll pipe down for a bit.

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Could be worse

Image result for dave king rangers funny

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I'm sure GS could come on here and state a good and plausible  reason for this cock up, but who's going to believe him. :rolleyes: Who believes anyone on here.  :lol:

Edited by pod

I believe him and I believe in him.

So to clarify I believe what he says and I believe he exists to say it.

To illustrate the opposite view I shall now talk about Smisa

I don't believe Smisa and Im sorry they still exist.

To illustrate, I don't believe anything Smisa say and I am sorry they still exist.

Now back to the game...COME ON YE SAINTS