freethinker

St Mirren v Dundee Utd Play Off Second Leg

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

FFS. I think we should at least wait to see if it matters.

I agree. if we get hammered on thursday, postpone the sunday match and scrap all the Matchday threads

1 minute ago, shetland said:

I agree. if we get hammered on thursday, postpone the sunday match and scrap all the Matchday threads

Look Shull. It's important to look to the next match first. That's "THE BIG ONE" at the moment. 

IF we get hammered the second leg might not matter.

IF we hammer them the second leg might not be "THE BIG ONE".

Just saying.

24 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Look Shull. It's important to look to the next match first. That's "THE BIG ONE" at the moment. 

IF we get hammered the second leg might not matter.

IF we hammer them the second leg might not be "THE BIG ONE".

Just saying.

Not me. she's my wee cousin.

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

Home game or both the same

Those are for our home Game. I haven't checked for Tannadice.

Greenhill Road tickets on sale at our website.

Only home game tickets on sale at the moment and you have no way of ensuring your own season ticket seat, so look lively if you want your own seat.

What chance have you got when your own seat isn’t listed!! Tried Safari and Chrome but only shows up to row F in Main Stand.

Can't buy your own ST seat and no option to put the ticket on your card, got to pay postage (nowhere near Paisley for collection) for a paper ticket. Poor, poor show but not unexpected given our track record

ETA something very odd in W5, every row the first seat "available" seems to be number 113 what about all the seat numbered lower (ST 92) . Methinks there has been a screw up somewhere.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Can't buy your own ST seat and no option to put the ticket on your card, got to pay postage (nowhere near Paisley for collection) for a paper ticket. Poor, poor show but not unexpected given our track record

I bought my own ST seat last night, as did my brother.

My dad couldn't get in this for his ST this morning, so I bought his ticket for him. Isn't on his ST card though and he'll have to pick it up.

Although I've never had any major problems purchasing tickets, there are far too many glitches in the system for this day and age.

Hope the club sort it out once and for all next season.

Edited by FTOF

My dad couldn't get in this for his ST this morning, so I bought his ticket for him. Isn't on his ST card though and he'll have to pick it up.
Although I've never had any major problems purchasing tickets, there are far too many glitches in the system for this day and age.
It is a nonsense. The fact no option to purchase seats numbered 1-112 in every row of a whole section suggests something bigger than a glitch. The actual transactions are easy enough it's the seat selection process. No reason why smart cards couldn't be activated for ST holders for say 24 hours, the games a week away.

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
16 minutes ago, FTOF said:

It is a nonsense. The fact no option to purchase seats numbered 1-112 in every row of a whole section suggests something bigger than a glitch. The actual transactions are easy enough it's the seat selection process. No reason why smart cards couldn't be activated for ST holders for say 24 hours, the games a week away.

I share your frustration, first time I tried I got to check out and it said the seats weren’t available, I gave it 10 mins tried again and worked ok including a statement that it has been added to the smart card. 

TBH I’ve also screenshot my confirmation as I am always nervous about whether it has worked or not. 

Cant even get into the fckn site. Requested a new password an hour ago and despite being told new one sent nothing in inbox or spam. Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Yeah. Shambles should probably replace glitches in this case.

I suspect that someone, connected to the clowns that run the online ticketing, has pressed a button before they should have.

Strange that tickets are on sale online before any details on the website.

The drop down menu when you buy a ticket for someone on your registered friends list, gives options e.g. senior citizen, but that doesn't appear on your digital bill and I was charged £18. I suspect a senior citizens ticket would have a discount.

Should be an interesting experience for anyone working in the ticket office tomorrow. I think "irate" maybe mood of the day on the phones.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

6 minutes ago, ron said:

Cant even get into the fckn site. Requested a new password an hour ago and despite being told new one sent nothing in inbox or spam. Pathetic. 

No usual confirmation email received regarding the seats i've bought. I think someone has set it up yesterday and is on a day off today. I can kinda understand that there is not much time for allowing ST holders to get a chance of buying their seat before general sale, but i would imagine this could have been notified to us last week.