freethinker

St Mirren v Dundee Utd Play Off Second Leg

34 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
47 minutes ago, whydowebother said:
Disappointing that it’s Div & ourselves doing the updates

Club Twitter feed blank for over 20 hours until the last 10 minutes

Would expect during this exceptional week, every few hours ?

Then again, I’m still stupid enough to wait for a full & detailed apology to all the fans

Real potential for major issues this Sunday, not even acknowledged publicly by the club

I'm genuinely surprised that the press haven't picked up on the potential for chaos at both matches due to the ticketing issues at boh clubs.

It will be broadcast to the nation on Tv, Radio and online in all its shambolic glory on the day! It will be chaos with what appears to be a growing number of very, very angry fans.

I can't work out the figures, every time I check it throws up a different number remaining - a mate said that a seat he bought was showing as available, but when he went to buy it again it said unavailable so I don't think it's actually allowing double buying. Maybe just a few system glitches, should be fine, fingers crossed...

Alan Wardrop [email protected]>

Use this address to register queries and concerns, it's not fair to harangue the ticket office staff

I am really, REALLY annoyed

If I get poor food in restaurants i blame the chef not the waiter

So don’t show disappointment towards the ticket office for ticket issues? Erm ....

No wonder you’re one of many annoyed

Well delighted to say that after some attitude and arguing his point heavily - Andy got a refund on his ticket. Told straight away no COULDN'T be done  - not wouldn't but couldn't.

He said you sold my seat...I waited 2 and a half hrs and my seat was gone and you gave me a seat 2 sections away from my own, on my own not near any of my pals I sit with all season. My pal went online last night and as a PUBLIC sale got me a ticket back row of W4 near them. This is the club fault's not mine I want a refund..... We have had lots of people asking for refunds - we can't do them.

Noo anyone who knows Andy McGarry knows he is a quiet wee fella but he then did the (coached by the not so quiet me haha) well I want to speak to someone else, get me someone down who can do it....................and surprise surprise it was done!

So if you were one of the 'lots' who was told you can't get a refund.........................it appears you can and rightly f**kin so!

1 hour ago, Miss Saint said:

Well delighted to say that after some attitude and arguing his point heavily - Andy got a refund on his ticket. Told straight away no COULDN'T be done  - not wouldn't but couldn't.

He said you sold my seat...I waited 2 and a half hrs and my seat was gone and you gave me a seat 2 sections away from my own, on my own not near any of my pals I sit with all season. My pal went online last night and as a PUBLIC sale got me a ticket back row of W4 near them. This is the club fault's not mine I want a refund..... We have had lots of people asking for refunds - we can't do them.

Noo anyone who knows Andy McGarry knows he is a quiet wee fella but he then did the (coached by the not so quiet me haha) well I want to speak to someone else, get me someone down who can do it....................and surprise surprise it was done!

So if you were one of the 'lots' who was told you can't get a refund.........................it appears you can and rightly f**kin so!

Brilliant. 

I will be straight down to the ticket office on Friday morning for a refund of my Sunday ticket if we get gubbed 6 nil at Tannadice. 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Brilliant. 

I will be straight down to the ticket office on Friday morning for a refund of my Sunday ticket if we get gubbed 6 nil at Tannadice. 

Yaaas! Excellent idea.

It's a special game, a Play Off Final. 

Disappointed with the boring, bland and run of the mill Cover for Sunday's match. 

Still got that pathetic rogue postcode on it. 

403176244_25DUNDEEPLAYOFFcover-500x500.jpg.6b2e68beb728d4f91ec898b5b3f87601.jpg

17 hours ago, ScotstounSaint said:
17 hours ago, Smithers Jones said:
Its now at 572 emoji23.png

368 by my counting.

Plenty of seats will still be available because of the numbers staying at home to watch Sunderland and their hero gorgeous Jack Ross on TV. They might even be going to Wembley to worship him for all I know. They have travelled already this season 

3 hours ago, Miss Saint said:

He's no that quiet.....c'mon the fitba players 😄

Edited by Smithers Jones

I thought everyone knew that the numbers interstadia put on the ticket map are widely incorrect.

The only good thing that's come from this is the club can actually move into the modern era, and reduce or ideally stop paper tickets all together.

639 seats left in the stadium according to the mobile site.
122 in Main stand
249 in South
268 in West
Under 500 tickets available now (493 to be exact)
77 in Main stand
208 in South
208 in West

Very close to being a record attendance for the stadium.