freethinker

St Mirren v Dundee Utd Play Off Second Leg

4 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Great with the stadium so full today . . . this could be a very good match or two teams trying to match one another and getting nowhere...

Just hope we get the first two and only goals (in their net)  . . . 

Prophetic or what?  COYS and well done Hladky 😎

I am in no way ashamed to say that, after he saved the second penalty, I shouted "I fecking love you Vaclav".

I am a 50 year old heterosexual man, married with 2 kids, but right now, if it was biologically possible, i'd happily have his children.

8 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I am in no way ashamed to say that, after he saved the second penalty, I shouted "I fecking love you Vaclav".

I am a 50 year old heterosexual man, married with 2 kids, but right now, if it was biologically possible, i'd happily have his children.

Join the queue :wink:

Fecking delighted. Well done Oran and the boys. Just want to say the much maligned Duck was excellent today before being harshly red carded. We are all the Duck. Well maybe not but he was immense today before that travesty. I thought all attacking potency was removed with the subs but the Duck did his bit. God speed back to Duckland and thank you! PS, the boys were immense and the goalie was top drawer. SMTID

1 minute ago, scam75 said:

Fecking delighted. Well done Oran and the boys. Just want to say the much maligned Duck was excellent today before being harshly red carded. We are all the Duck. Well maybe not but he was immense today before that travesty. I thought all attacking potency was removed with the subs but the Duck did his bit. God speed back to Duckland and thank you! PS, the boys were immense and the goalie was top drawer. SMTID

He was very impressive today and was very harshly treated.

Doesn't get away from his very poor performances in previous games and his temperament is questionable.

Doesn't get away from his very poor performances in previous games and his temperament is questionable.

Never mentioned his previous efforts Mr FS. Glad you agree!

1 minute ago, scam75 said:
2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Never mentioned his previous efforts Mr FS. Glad you agree!

Much maligned...................anyhow, the United supporter who was watching the game with me was informed he (the Duck) was a dumpling.....................he proved me wrong in the short space of time he was on the pitch and looked the main danger for us. :lol:

Shame the ref made his 4th major blunder of the day. 

2 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

Goodbye the Duck . .

Yes I think so to; far to erratic and although he does worry defences he is a greedy player and just hasn't got that touch of quality ....... which oddly enough; it seems to me anyway that Cooke has.  Cooke has surprised me in the last few games showing composure and the odd touch of class and he's a grafter, I think he could be the potential centre forward that we are looking for .................. but can't afford.  Of course IMO. 😎

Fantastic day. Atmosphere was immense and credit to arabs support for their contribution. Appalling refereeing today which could have cost us our league place. Penalties were very poor from united and we capitalised but we overall thoroughly deserved to stay up over the two legs. Roll on next season hoping we can build on this and avoid a repeat

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:
2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Goodbye the Duck . . .

Show a bit of class FFS.

Enjoy the moment without being a twat.

He is just saying what a lot are thinking, he hasn't played recently for a reason, just as Cooke has for a reason.  No disrespect to the man, he is a player teams would be carrying for some times and we are not the type of team that could afford passengers

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

Yes I think so to; far to erratic and although he does worry defences he is a greedy player and just hasn't got that touch of quality ....... which oddly enough; it seems to me anyway that Cooke has.  Cooke has surprised me in the last few games showing composure and the odd touch of class and he's a grafter, I think he could be the potential centre forward that we are looking for .................. but can't afford.  Of course IMO. 😎

He is certainly one on the up and shown that he can fit in this team against decent opposition. If he improves as much in next season as he had in this one, we'd better get him signed on a longer contract...

Having said that we need a better Duck replacement for the squad. Capable guy but too many issues...

I got a row off the barman in an Irish pub in Menorca for calling the lineman a bastard after he ruled our goal off Still, it was worth seeing all the Sunderland fans trooping off prior to our extra time Me and the wife were the only 2 in the pub watching our game which made it all the sweeter

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

He is certainly one on the up and shown that he can fit in this team against decent opposition. If he improves as much in next season as he had in this one, we'd better get him signed on a longer contract...

Having said that we need a better Duck replacement for the squad. Capable guy but too many issues...

Mmmmmm I wonder, does Yards have any sons?

48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

38 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Join the queue :wink:

I’ve claimed this before you guys (on Facebook).

That being said, I said he could have my babies so I don’t know...maybe he’ll go both ways?

I am also a heterosexual with two kids...not married though...

31 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Yes, I did say earlier Thank you and bye to the Duck, but to be fair whilst he was on he did cause problems and I agree he was unfairly red carded by a referee  who I think had an extremely poor game and indeed could well be judged Biased. of course simply my humble opinion.