freethinker

St Mirren v Dundee Utd Play Off Second Leg

When I went onto the Online Ticket Website on Saturday I was very surprised, but delighted it was a free for all in relation to where tickets could be purchased for. 

I took the opportunity to purchase tickets for the best seats in the Stadium. So I got them for the back row in the centre of W4, just below the TV Gantry. 

Brilliant view from there. Cannae wait till Sunday. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

10 minutes ago, elvis said:
1 hour ago, shull said:
Dude on Twitter stating large queue outside Ticket Office presently. 
Ready to fecking rumble. 

Right round corner and into car park.

We should have opened a Cafe years ago for passing trade. 

Bumper income today. 

Hope none of my 'Lothian friends' of are at the rear of the queue. 

:byebye

3 minutes ago, Luther G. Presley said:

If that’s all we are getting, give them half the away stand at The Simple Digital, we will easily fill our stadium for the 2nd 

Just need to wait and see if it is the case. On the official it says the club are receiving our allocation at 5pm today. It doesn't mention how many we'll receive. 

Just now, munoz said:

Just need to wait and see if it is the case. On the official it says the club are receiving our allocation at 5pm today. It doesn't mention how many we'll receive. 

GS told my pal in queue its 1200

9 minutes ago, munoz said:

I heard we're only getting 1200 and it's all ticket. 

1 minute ago, Miss Saint said:

GS told my pal in queue its 1200

This is what I heard also, from a friend who was also talking to GS.

1 hour ago, shull said:

When I went onto the Online Ticket Website on Saturday I was very surprised, but delighted it was a free for all in relation to where tickets could be purchased for. 

I took the opportunity to purchase tickets for the best seats in the Stadium. So I got them for the back row in the centre of W4, just below the TV Gantry. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

Below the TV gantry is W5 so you aint below it if in W4

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Is it - I was sure we were W5, that means I have f**K'd up twice with the ticket purchase . God know where I am sitting then !!!

Aye i've sat there since we moved in haha

Why were you got? I think there are going to be folk who will just sit feckin anywhere. Be a riot.

Edited by Miss Saint

17 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Is it - I was sure we were W5, that means I have f**K'd up twice with the ticket purchase . God know where I am sitting then !!!

Not next me, thankfully. :byebye

10 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The TV gantry is W4. I ordered my own season ticket online with no issues. A bonus is Shull has bought a ticket for W4 so I won't have to hear his inane drivel all day.

I ordered my seat ok. However I’m not sure whether it has been added to my smart card or whether I need to go down to the ticket office and get a paper ticket. 

When I ordered the United Cup game I received an email confirmation to say the game was added to my smart card. With this play off I’ve received no email confirmation.

I ordered my seat ok. However I’m not sure whether it has been added to my smart card or whether I need to go down to the ticket office and get a paper ticket. 
When I ordered the United Cup game I received an email confirmation to say the game was added to my smart card. With this play off I’ve received no email confirmation.
At the checkout the website confirmed that it had been added to the smartcard.

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:
7 minutes ago, Yflab said:

At the checkout the website confirmed that it had been added to the smartcard.

Hmm. I’m not sure I got such a message. I reckon I will need to get to the ticket office.

Hmm. I’m not sure I got such a message. I reckon I will need to get to the ticket office.
If you have any issues on the day speak to Laura, she's the chief steward at the West Stand turnstiles. She has a tablet with details of everyone who has added a game to their smartcard.

2 hours ago, shull said:

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

Ha Ha!   

If what I just read on twitter is true The W7 boys and girls went online saturday night and bought 70 seats in W4 so there will be flags drums and everyone standing in front of Shull and The TV camera's.

NAE LUCK SHULL. I know you love the drum

PRICELESSS

6 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I phoned the ticket office and was told I had to pick them up as they couldn't put them on our smart cards.  Maybe the website is different but the ticket office couldn't do it.

Just now, East Lothian Saint said:

Ha Ha!   

If what I just read on twitter is true The W7 boys and girls went online saturday night and bought 70 seats in W4 so there will be flags drums and everyone standing in front of Shull and The TV camera's.

NAE LUCK SHULL. I know you love the drum

PRICELESSS

That's the reason I moved from W1. I couldn't hear them from there. Josh and the boys are brilliant, it will be a cracking atmosphere. Love it. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

That's the reason I moved from W1. I couldn't hear them from there. Josh and the boys are brilliant, it will be a cracking atmosphere. Love it. 

Just be careful Shull. With your aggressive troll like manner the stewards might eject you.