freethinker

St Mirren v Dundee Utd Play Off Second Leg

One of the bad failures being season ticket holders who could not get their seat. There was a family of three could not get their seats. Worse they can't sit together ether. Going on about this. SMISA need to step in here they are the link surly when there is a ticket problem on going. E.L.S. wrote above the slick system Livingston have. So there is good systems out there. 
What has this got to do with SMISA and what would you expect them to be able to do to rectify it ?

5 minutes ago, HSS said:

I got there at 1:30 and was served at 3:30.

Did you honestly not mind or were you frustrated. It's not the lasses at the ticket office they should be given a medal for working in a broken system. This was always coming fans have complained for ages the scale of the problem was all to see who went to the ticket office. 

49 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Ian just wait till 5pm when everyone logs onto the site for away tickets. Me thinks it may crash!!!

5PM? Just when most are commuting home from work & neither at desk or home pc??? - Brilliant! :notworthy

9 minutes ago, HSS said:

I got there at 1:30 and was served at 3:30.

Anyone going down tomorrow will need to take a tent.

They'll be selling both away and home game tickets, and dealing with the fall out of Sunday's fiasco, both in person and by phone.

I hope they have more than two people in the office tomorrow.

5 hours ago, shull said:

When I went onto the Online Ticket Website on Saturday I was very surprised, but delighted it was a free for all in relation to where tickets could be purchased for. 

I took the opportunity to purchase tickets for the best seats in the Stadium. So I got them for the back row in the centre of W4, just below the TV Gantry. 

Brilliant view from there. Cannae wait till Sunday. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

You will have to get passed me to get out though! - Will cost ye!!! :P

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
23 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
One of the bad failures being season ticket holders who could not get their seat. There was a family of three could not get their seats. Worse they can't sit together ether. Going on about this. SMISA need to step in here they are the link surly when there is a ticket problem on going. E.L.S. wrote above the slick system Livingston have. So there is good systems out there. 

What has this got to do with SMISA and what would you expect them to be able to do to rectify it ?

I would like to think SMISA is a bridge when things are seriously wrong it can go to board level. We have a SMISA board member do we not. I know a good few fans who are well hacked off. One even thinking of stopping BTB so feelings are strong out there. 

Am I in a complete minority here in that I managed to log on yesterday , reserve the usual 2 seats for me and junior ( which website said would be added to smartcard ) or was it some kind of outer body experience that didn't actually happen ?  Starting to worry ....

It's also a poor show from DUFC! - So, they didn't know for sure till 2200 on friday they would be in a play-off, but they could have sent the tickets in advance to us or Accies to sell ((Dependant on results)

Had ICT qualified, then just bin them, (Or use SMFC stationery as Brechin did last time!)

37 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Did you honestly not mind or were you frustrated.  

It was ok mate Everyone was chatting,time passed ok.

35 minutes ago, BigD said:

Am I in a complete minority here in that I managed to log on yesterday , reserve the usual 2 seats for me and junior ( which website said would be added to smartcard ) or was it some kind of outer body experience that didn't actually happen ?  Starting to worry ....

I feel fortunate to have had a similar experience, having said that I’m not in the ground yet with my bum on the seat so don’t want to count my chickens!

I would like to think SMISA is a bridge when things are seriously wrong it can go to board level. We have a SMISA board member do we not. I know a good few fans who are well hacked off. One even thinking of stopping BTB so feelings are strong out there. 
Don't we have a fan liaison officer to bridge that gap. GS needs to get it sorted, says it will be so hopefully he's true to his word

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
59 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Don't we have a fan liaison officer to bridge that gap. GS needs to get it sorted, says it will be so hopefully he's true to his word

Yes its Wendy Saints

He is highly approachable :wink:

I was one of those unfortunate enough to log on yesterday but with no success in securing my seats................................as someone else had clearly taken them earlier.

Three hours was the wait today, to get seats I'm not that overly pleased with.

To say I'm unhappy is an understatement

I was 50/50 about going to Dundee on Thursday, but its an easy decision now

I'll go on Sunday too, but I have to say my long term Season Ticket Holder status is now likely to expire. Right now I really don't give a fcuk about the game or the result

The club could make Sunday a sit-anywhere match, but I suspect they are happy enough to just say "sorry" to their loyal Season Ticket holders.

Not good enough

31 minutes ago, Jocky said:

I was one of those unfortunate enough to log on yesterday but with no success in securing my seats................................as someone else had clearly taken them earlier.

Three hours was the wait today, to get seats I'm not that overly pleased with.

To say I'm unhappy is an understatement

I was 50/50 about going to Dundee on Thursday, but its an easy decision now

I'll go on Sunday too, but I have to say my long term Season Ticket Holder status is now likely to expire. Right now I really don't give a fcuk about the game or the result

The club could make Sunday a sit-anywhere match, but I suspect they are happy enough to just say "sorry" to their loyal Season Ticket holders.

Not good enough

Dry your eyes.

Season ticket holders will never miss an opportunity to escalate a drama.

You don't care about St Mirren being relegated now because you had to move seat for ONE match? 

We saw more heart and commitment from Cole Kpekewa than some of you lot!

52 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

How many years now have we been complaining about buying tickets from the club's site?

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Seems just about anyone on this site is capable of this.

I could refer you several threads on here.

You may well have been part of some of the dramas.:P

Why are those saying they couldn't buy their own having to queue today ? I logged on yesterday and our seats were not available but it let me buy alternatives albeit I had to pay postage as obviously they can't be loaded onto a smart card for another seat. Surely that was the obvious alternative and preferable to having to take time to physically queue for hours for what in the end was the same outcome i.e. different seats for a game. I wasn't particularly happy as I posted at the time but some of the over melodramatic stuff on here now is well ott.

24 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Seems just about anyone on this site is capable of this.

I could refer you several threads on here.

You may well have been part of some of the dramas.:P

Are you suggesting people may be posting shite on here they don't intend to follow through on in real life?

Slander, surely?

Dry your eyes.
You don't care about St Mirren being relegated now because you had to move seat for ONE match? 
We saw more heart and commitment from Cole Kpekewa than some of you lot!

His post was a tad dramatic but now it’s all season ticket holders?