Jump to content

freethinker

St Mirren v Dundee Utd Play Off Second Leg

Recommended Posts

One of the bad failures being season ticket holders who could not get their seat. There was a family of three could not get their seats. Worse they can't sit together ether. Going on about this. SMISA need to step in here they are the link surly when there is a ticket problem on going. E.L.S. wrote above the slick system Livingston have. So there is good systems out there. 
What has this got to do with SMISA and what would you expect them to be able to do to rectify it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HSS said:

I got there at 1:30 and was served at 3:30.

Did you honestly not mind or were you frustrated. It's not the lasses at the ticket office they should be given a medal for working in a broken system. This was always coming fans have complained for ages the scale of the problem was all to see who went to the ticket office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Ian just wait till 5pm when everyone logs onto the site for away tickets. Me thinks it may crash!!!

5PM? Just when most are commuting home from work & neither at desk or home pc??? - Brilliant! :notworthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HSS said:

I got there at 1:30 and was served at 3:30.

Anyone going down tomorrow will need to take a tent.

They'll be selling both away and home game tickets, and dealing with the fall out of Sunday's fiasco, both in person and by phone.

I hope they have more than two people in the office tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shull said:

When I went onto the Online Ticket Website on Saturday I was very surprised, but delighted it was a free for all in relation to where tickets could be purchased for. 

I took the opportunity to purchase tickets for the best seats in the Stadium. So I got them for the back row in the centre of W4, just below the TV Gantry. 

Brilliant view from there. Cannae wait till Sunday. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

You will have to get passed me to get out though! - Will cost ye!!! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
23 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
One of the bad failures being season ticket holders who could not get their seat. There was a family of three could not get their seats. Worse they can't sit together ether. Going on about this. SMISA need to step in here they are the link surly when there is a ticket problem on going. E.L.S. wrote above the slick system Livingston have. So there is good systems out there. 

What has this got to do with SMISA and what would you expect them to be able to do to rectify it ?

I would like to think SMISA is a bridge when things are seriously wrong it can go to board level. We have a SMISA board member do we not. I know a good few fans who are well hacked off. One even thinking of stopping BTB so feelings are strong out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I in a complete minority here in that I managed to log on yesterday , reserve the usual 2 seats for me and junior ( which website said would be added to smartcard ) or was it some kind of outer body experience that didn't actually happen ?  Starting to worry ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's also a poor show from DUFC! - So, they didn't know for sure till 2200 on friday they would be in a play-off, but they could have sent the tickets in advance to us or Accies to sell ((Dependant on results)

 

Had ICT qualified, then just bin them, (Or use SMFC stationery as Brechin did last time!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Did you honestly not mind or were you frustrated.  

It was ok mate Everyone was chatting,time passed ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, BigD said:

Am I in a complete minority here in that I managed to log on yesterday , reserve the usual 2 seats for me and junior ( which website said would be added to smartcard ) or was it some kind of outer body experience that didn't actually happen ?  Starting to worry ....

I feel fortunate to have had a similar experience, having said that I’m not in the ground yet with my bum on the seat so don’t want to count my chickens!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I would like to think SMISA is a bridge when things are seriously wrong it can go to board level. We have a SMISA board member do we not. I know a good few fans who are well hacked off. One even thinking of stopping BTB so feelings are strong out there. 
Don't we have a fan liaison officer to bridge that gap. GS needs to get it sorted, says it will be so hopefully he's true to his word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
59 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
I would like to think SMISA is a bridge when things are seriously wrong it can go to board level. We have a SMISA board member do we not. I know a good few fans who are well hacked off. One even thinking of stopping BTB so feelings are strong out there. 

Don't we have a fan liaison officer to bridge that gap. GS needs to get it sorted, says it will be so hopefully he's true to his word

Yes its Wendy Saints

 

He is highly approachable :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was one of those unfortunate enough to log on yesterday but with no success in securing my seats................................as someone else had clearly taken them earlier.

Three hours was the wait today, to get seats I'm not that overly pleased with.

To say I'm unhappy is an understatement

I was 50/50 about going to Dundee on Thursday, but its an easy decision now

I'll go on Sunday too, but I have to say my long term Season Ticket Holder status is now likely to expire. Right now I really don't give a fcuk about the game or the result

The club could make Sunday a sit-anywhere match, but I suspect they are happy enough to just say "sorry" to their loyal Season Ticket holders.

Not good enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jocky said:

I was one of those unfortunate enough to log on yesterday but with no success in securing my seats................................as someone else had clearly taken them earlier.

Three hours was the wait today, to get seats I'm not that overly pleased with.

To say I'm unhappy is an understatement

I was 50/50 about going to Dundee on Thursday, but its an easy decision now

I'll go on Sunday too, but I have to say my long term Season Ticket Holder status is now likely to expire. Right now I really don't give a fcuk about the game or the result

The club could make Sunday a sit-anywhere match, but I suspect they are happy enough to just say "sorry" to their loyal Season Ticket holders.

Not good enough

Dry your eyes.

Season ticket holders will never miss an opportunity to escalate a drama.

You don't care about St Mirren being relegated now because you had to move seat for ONE match? 

We saw more heart and commitment from Cole Kpekewa than some of you lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
I would like to think SMISA is a bridge when things are seriously wrong it can go to board level. We have a SMISA board member do we not. I know a good few fans who are well hacked off. One even thinking of stopping BTB so feelings are strong out there. 

Don't we have a fan liaison officer to bridge that gap. GS needs to get it sorted, says it will be so hopefully he's true to his word

How many years now have we been complaining about buying tickets from the club's site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Season ticket holders will never miss an opportunity to escalate a drama.

Seems just about anyone on this site is capable of this.

I could refer you several threads on here.

You may well have been part of some of the dramas.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are those saying they couldn't buy their own having to queue today ? I logged on yesterday and our seats were not available but it let me buy alternatives albeit I had to pay postage as obviously they can't be loaded onto a smart card for another seat. Surely that was the obvious alternative and preferable to having to take time to physically queue for hours for what in the end was the same outcome i.e. different seats for a game. I wasn't particularly happy as I posted at the time but some of the over melodramatic stuff on here now is well ott.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Seems just about anyone on this site is capable of this.

I could refer you several threads on here.

You may well have been part of some of the dramas.:P

Are you suggesting people may be posting shite on here they don't intend to follow through on in real life?

Slander, surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dry your eyes.
Season ticket holders will never miss an opportunity to escalate a drama.
You don't care about St Mirren being relegated now because you had to move seat for ONE match? 
We saw more heart and commitment from Cole Kpekewa than some of you lot!


His post was a tad dramatic but now it’s all season ticket holders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...