Stewards today?

22 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
23 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
Dundee is a shithole but I find that a cringy song, even in a football ground.

Post regeneration, Dundee and even Greenock are far less of a shithole than Paisley, much as that pains me to admit.

Dundee is the most improved city in Scotland a remarkable transformation. I have spent some time in Paisley recently and been really impressed with a vibrant feel to the town. There is a great cafe, resturants, venues in the town. It's becoming a uni town best I have experienced Paisley in years. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Dundee is the most improved city in Scotland a remarkable transformation. I have spent some time in Paisley recently and been really impressed with a vibrant feel to the town. There is a great cafe, resturants, venues in the town. It's becoming a uni town best I have experienced Paisley in years. 
Aye wandering around the Abbey area in paisley and around the waterfront in Dundee.
The shopping areas are also similar. A statue of desperate Dan cannae save that part of Dundee.

8 hours ago, madball said:

It is when 2 different stewards are giving out different advice. Steward in the block behind the goals was trying to direct people, stewards either sides were telling people from very early on to sit anywhere. So the issue is not fan driven, but stewarding driven.  

I see your point but there were no stewards sitting in the seats that the 4 of us had been allocated. Seems pretty simple to me.