Interstadia ticketing website

Anyone else having a 'mare with Interstadia?

Can't log in, have requested new password but none came (checked spam folder) and their contact page disnae work (wants a security code but none displayed and nowhere to enter it!). 

No other contact details on the web except a postal address in Liverpool. Club said last time this happened that they can't help. 

Any ideas? Totally fed up relying on post for tickets, especially when deadlines are tight, like Thursday night's play-off! 

PS Let's get stuck in at Tannadice. COYS!

I’ve been unable to log in for over a year, since my old email became defunct and tried to reregister with my new one . Won’t let me because my name and address are registered to old email. Gave up about a year ago and get a mate to get them through her account. It’s a nightmare.

Can't log in, have requested new password but none came (checked spam folder) and their contact page disnae work (wants a security code but none displayed and nowhere to enter it!). 
No other contact details on the web except a postal address in Liverpool. Club said last time this happened that they can't help. 
Any ideas? Totally fed up relying on post for tickets, especially when deadlines are tight, like Thursday night's play-off! 

I’ve had exactly the same issue today . Crap site .

2 hours ago, Andy80105 said:

Just had a look at their accounts. They appear to be a tiny company who are making steady losses with no obvious large sums of money coming in. I'm guessing it's a one or two man band operation and it wouldn't surprise me if they are working Interstadia in the evenings after their real day jobs end.

How the hell did we get stuck with them?

5 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I heard exactly that at the time of Morton's turnstile fiasco.

Yeah I have seen this a lot in my time and I recognise the symptoms.

It could be that Interstadia are just a front and they call in other companies who supply the actual software and hardware from offices abroad but under the Interstadia badge. I've seen that as well. That might explain why they have such large creditor figures in their accounts for such a small company.

Would be interesting to know who performed the due diligence on them and how long we are tied into using them.

Edited by oaksoft

They have also deliberately removed the 'security code/cpatcha' field on the contact form so that you cannot submit your enquiry. Also having issues with password reset. No email sent to my address. Really annoyed.

How many times has this company been given a chance? Surely what Livingston and Motherwell have in place with Ticketmaster is the way forward? When you read fans saying they have given up with trying to buy tickets, how many fans realistically are dropping off each week?

8 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

They have also deliberately removed the 'security code/cpatcha' field on the contact form so that you cannot submit your enquiry. Also having issues with password reset. No email sent to my address. Really annoyed.

How many times has this company been given a chance? Surely what Livingston and Motherwell have in place with Ticketmaster is the way forward? When you read fans saying they have given up with trying to buy tickets, how many fans realistically are dropping off each week?

SMISA have used "eventbrite" a few times, really easy - just scan the QR code at the gates. A company like that would be ideal, scan your phone or print your own ticket on A4. Job done

Quick look on their site shows that they do various sporting events, rugby 7's at Twickenham you can either print at home or collect at the venue 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-sevens-with-ttr-twickenham-tickets-55025506772?aff=ebdssbdestsearch 

Edited by Doakes

13 hours ago, Andy80105 said:

I had exactly the same problem yesterday and have requested a password reset 3 times with no response and, as said above, their contact is buggered.

I asked my son to buy a ticket for me which he was able to do easily but, despite indicating that I am a senior citizen, he was charged full whack. The sooner this firm is binned the better!

My brother (season ticket holder) told me yesterday that his seat and many others had been sold already. Apparently it was put down to a software glitch. He now has to find a ticket for another part of the ground. I found it strange if it was only confirmed on Saturday that we’d be in the playoffs that seats would have been sold by Sunday...... especially those of season ticket holders.

11 minutes ago, Doakes said:

SMISA have used "eventbrite" a few times, really easy - just scan the QR code at the gates. A company like that would be ideal, scan your phone or print your own ticket on A4. Job done

Quick look on their site shows that they do various sporting events, rugby 7's at Twickenham you can either print at home or collect at the venue 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-sevens-with-ttr-twickenham-tickets-55025506772?aff=ebdssbdestsearch 

I am not sure of the whole ins and outs of percentages, though Eventbrite or Ticketmaster may take a bigger percentage of sales, though surely its better than fans dropping off. Money lost through that already even though I still expect a sell-out.

8 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I am not sure of the whole ins and outs of percentages, though Eventbrite or Ticketmaster may take a bigger percentage of sales, though surely its better than fans dropping off. Money lost through that already even though I still expect a sell-out.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/organizer/pricing/ 

Seems they take between 4% and 5.5% depending on which option of account you have (+49p) 

Doesn't seem unreasonable. Think ticketmaster costs a lot more though!

4 minutes ago, Doakes said:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/organizer/pricing/ 

Seems they take between 4% and 5.5% depending on which option of account you have (+49p) 

Doesn't seem unreasonable. Think ticketmaster costs a lot more though!

When i booked my tickets for Livingston away via their site, it was £24 for 1 adults, £16 for  1 concession, total £43.00.

Tickets sent via email for print off. 

So either £24 is the standard adult price for all games there and the percentage is factored into tickets prior to the booking fees etc.

My seats were sold when I tried to go online. Without flash enabled. only works on firefox. Couldn't select any other seats

No problem 47 calls to the ticket office but I finally got through.

No student concessions for this game.  My student, concession season ticket holding daughter had to pay full price. SFA are greedy Bassas

Still no word on away tickets 

Its paper tickets. they don't put them on your smart cards

Shambles

Edited by East Lothian Saint
on the pjhone

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Queue of season tkt holders right round to Ferguslie Park Ave and just one woman doing tickets. Absolutely shameful. Honestly GLS and Co couldn't run a bath.

ONE! ONE! ffs one of the board should be down bloody helping, that's a disgrace!

The only way to remedy this shambles is for our Team to get absolutely gubbed on Thursday. 

I would still go on Sunday. 

Got cracking seats, I was sober on Saturday night when they went on sale. 

:lol: :double

Some deserve Karma visiting them.