Interstadia ticketing website

52 minutes ago, shull said:

The only way to remedy this shambles is for our Team to get absolutely gubbed on Thursday. 

I would still go on Sunday. 

Got cracking seats, I was sober on Saturday night when they went on sale. 

:lol: :double

Some deserve Karma visiting them. 

I see you've learned nothing in your time away as per. :)

1 minute ago, RichardBuddie said:

Very confused, managed to get into the system and select my own seats no problem, however I have no email confirmation of my purchase and don't know if I use my smartcard or if a ticket will be posted out?

Since the default for smart card users is that games are added to the card and at no time during my transaction did it mention collection then I am taking it that it is on my smart card. But just in case I have taken a screen shot of my transaction to prove I have paid for my seat (My Account / Purchase History)

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Since the default for smart card users is that games are added to the card and at no time during my transaction did it mention collection then I am taking it that it is on my smart card. But just in case I have taken a screen shot of my transaction to prove I have paid for my seat (My Account / Purchase History)

Great shout thanks Sonny, I will print that out as proof of purchase!!

14 minutes ago, Sonny said:

It seems like their auto generated email system in general is down if it is not sending emails for purchases as well as password resets

Guest TPAFKATS
Was going to nip in and get my ticket. Queue almost at train station steps, just kept driving [emoji3]
Mate managed to get both his and my season ticket updated for Sunday.
Now the real fun starts trying to get Thursday tickets sorted...

My mate waited 2 hrs and 10 mins for his ticket today. It wouldn't have been me that's for sure. Scott came out and said sorry but blames the SFA because theý insist all names and addresses must be given when buying a ticket. Maybe if he not said sorry and just got his arse into the office to help, fans wouldn't have waited so long.

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

My mate waited 2 hrs and 10 mins for his ticket today. It wouldn't have been me that's for sure. Scott came out and said sorry but blames the SFA because theý insist all names and addresses must be given when buying a ticket. Maybe if he not said sorry and just got his arse into the office to help, fans wouldn't have waited so long.

When did this rule come in? :blink:

18 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Trying to buy away ticket, but when I click on ‘buy tickets’ then it does nothing. Anyone else getting this?

also not had a confirmation email for buying my season ticket seat...it’s embarrassing from the club. 

I’m getting the same

9 minutes ago, Doakes said:

I’m getting the same

I’ve just realised that the customer number on my season ticket is different to what’s on the website...despite my season ticket showing online on my account.

What a f**king mess, no chance I’ll get that sorted for noon tomorrow. BT Sport it is.

33 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Imagine my surprise that the website isn't working when trying to buy tickets for Thursday.

As I said on another thread, who will be getting their jotters for this?

No one will it's very bad organisation, no pre-plan. Then add the cream - if your a family season ticket holder you only get one ticket for Thursday. Live any distance away you need to go to the ground to get the one ticket. Utter shambles. 

Guest TPAFKATS
I’ve just realised that the customer number on my season ticket is different to what’s on the website...despite my season ticket showing online on my account.
What a f**king mess, no chance I’ll get that sorted for noon tomorrow. BT Sport it is.
Me too. Managed to get one through another ST holder who has two tickets linked to his account.

The online system is a bloody shambles! I've had the same problems as others which is pathetic for a club of St Mirren's size. I had to ask my niece to get tickets as i was working and she waited 2 and a half hours. ST holders should have had at least a day to secure their own seats, get it sorted for next season no matter what league we're in!

Surely time to ditch Interstadia. I had a look earlier to see how many clubs they had and it seems it's us, Morton and Partick Thistle. They don't even seem to have a website - interstadia.co.uk just directs you to the Saints ticket website!