Interstadia ticketing website

4 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Just logged into the ticket website to check my purchase history.

Glad I did.

There's a transaction for £36 for two additional tickets for Sunday that I know nothing about! WTF?!

Thanks for paying for my tickets mate - really appreciate it...    Only kidding - it is hard to believe that it can be so bad . . . 

7 hours ago, Kemp said:

It's hardly surprising. As I pointed out above the customer service at the ticket office always makes one feel like an inconvenience to the club rather than a valued supporter. We generally go along to these games expecting to see our team gubbed and a generally pish poor standard of football, but the club act like they are selling directors box tickets to Barca v Man City.

It is a cultural issue from top to bottom. Gordon going up and down the line apologising and then the shutters coming down at 4pm with hundreds outside is hardly surprising. Empty, meaningless gestures rather than practical solutions.

They could have pulled a late PR win out of this disaster by getting Gordon & Tony behind the ticket desk from 4pm until every last punter had been served.

There isn't any need for all the drama queens cancelling their season tickets and claiming they don't care what happens to the team now......but it would be good if lessons could be learned and a proper customer service culture was introduced in the boardroom, ticket office, and the horrible commercial department.

The whole  club need training

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’ve been at pains to mock the excessive greetin on here by people who had to suffer their perceived indignity of having to queue for a ticket or not being able to sit in “their” seat (which of course ceased to be their seat after the Hamilton game), but if that last bit happened (and I’m in no way suggesting it didn’t) then that is f**king bang out of order. 

The whole club need training  in customer service,from top to bottom!

18 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Its one thing after another it's a calamity the system is a huge mess. 

You are right - but there are businesses out there who can help us to get it right...

Focus on our spending has been elsewhere this season and we cannot blame management for that too much after the Stubbs mess. IF we stay up, there will be more money to improve in all areas - so that is the priority for now...

When did this rule come in? :blink:
Don't know. I don't go to many away games but my name and address was ask for when we played Hibs 2 years ago and also when we played Dundee U in the diddy cup final. Mate had to give his details yesterday before being able to buy his normal seat [emoji102]

Noticeable that the club haven’t issued a statement & full apology on the club website or social media outlets

Disgraceful

A full and frank statement should absolutely be forthcoming

The amount of fans still queuing yesterday as they rolled down the blinds at ticket window that had to walk away after queuing for hours was unbelievable

The people at the club should have cleared that queue and called in a couple of extra staff to cope with demands ( aside from the obvious that this could have been foreseen )

I won’t hold my breath waiting for the club to address this.

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Noticeable that the club haven’t issued a statement & full apology on the club website or social media outlets

Disgraceful

The amount of fans still queuing yesterday as they rolled down the blinds at ticket window that had to walk away after queuing for hours was unbelievable

The people at the club should have cleared that queue and called in a couple of extra staff to cope with demands ( aside from the obvious that this could have been foreseen )

Yep, this part is shocking. Particularly at 4pm. United had their ticket office open until midnight the other night!

Club will probably put out a statement claiming someone spat on the ticket office window instead.

27 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Disgraceful

They did address it an apologise in this post here.

I'm not saying it's acceptable, I still think they should have kept it open till the queue was gone but it has at least been acknowledged.

Screenshot_20190521-144426_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

They did address it an apologise in this post here.

I'm not saying it's acceptable, I still think they should have kept it open till the queue was gone but it has at least been acknowledged.

Screenshot_20190521-144426_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you want to talk to people standing in a line outside your front door, go out and talk to them. Don't hide behind twitter.

Aside from that, terrible customer service to pull the shutters down at 4pm and that nonsensical excuse just makes it worse.

The club are covering bus costs for some - doesn’t change anything about what happened yesterday

The overwhelming majority of people in the queue will NOT be benefiting by the ‘bus gesture’

Now they’ve seen the full impact of yesterday’s fiasco, a full detailed apology should be forthcoming

No excuses

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Div reporting 75 tickets left for South stand only. Going to be a quick sell out. Biggest crowd yet in the stadium. We must grab fans to comeback.

Are you suggesting locking them in.  :whistle

Just logged into the ticket website to check my purchase history.
Glad I did.
There's a transaction for £36 for two additional tickets for Sunday that I know nothing about! WTF?!
[emoji23]

Does it say which seats you have "bought"?

Look on the bright side, it might be a nice wee earner if you turn into a tout for the day. [emoji12]

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Div reporting 75 tickets left for South stand only. Going to be a quick sell out. Biggest crowd yet in the stadium. We must grab fans to comeback.

I wouldn't trust anything the interstadia site says. I don't know why Div is reporting those figures when we all know the online system is nonsense, had problems this week and is very likely not true.

Saying the West stand is sold out when we all know it isn't is just stupid. It could put people off from trying to get one.

Please help me out here guys on the Home Match on Sunday. My purchase history says that I have bought a ticket for my usual Season Ticket Seat in the West Stand. So far so good. Is this now "loaded into my Season Ticket Card and Do I use this on Sunday? Or should I receive a Paper Ticket? (I have received a confirmation email telling me that I have purchased.) Meanwhile I finished up buying an adult and a senior ticket for the family stand but was charged £60. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Please help me out here guys on the Home Match on Sunday. My purchase history says that I have bought a ticket for my usual Season Ticket Seat in the West Stand. So far so good. Is this now "loaded into my Season Ticket Card and Do I use this on Sunday? Or should I receive a Paper Ticket? (I have received a confirmation email telling me that I have purchased.) Meanwhile I finished up buying an adult and a senior ticket for the family stand but was charged £60. 

I've been informed by someone at the club that they WILL be loaded onto smartcards IF you purchased your own seat.

As for the £60 for the South Stand, you should have been charged £30 in total for an adult and concession (plus admin/postage if applicable).

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I've been informed by someone at the club that they WILL be loaded onto smartcards IF you purchased your own seat.

As for the £60 for the South Stand, you should have been charged £30 in total for an adult and concession (plus admin/postage if applicable).

Thanks for the info on the Smartcards EAB.

Also - I agree with your arithmetic re the cost of the two tickets for the South Stand being £30. I picked them up personally.

I'll follow this up after all of the tickets have been sold and things have quietened down at the ticket office,

2 hours ago, Irate-Pirate said:

emoji23.png

Does it say which seats you have "bought"?

Look on the bright side, it might be a nice wee earner if you turn into a tout for the day. emoji12.png

Phantom tickets are for W1. Been informed they've been sent out, when I collected my real purchase today.

If I get them it won't be an issue because I've been promised a refund, and I'm sure I could easily shift them anyway without taking them back.

The issue will be if they don't arrive, which isn't out of the question since the street name on the address is jibberish. Fortunately the postcode and house number are correct, so we'll see. Would be a waste of two tickets for someone who needs them and a waste of £36 for me.

Of course, I was dismissed as though it was obviously my fault when I first highlighted it today.

Because that's what I'm known for. Lying about buying tickets I don't know anything about. :whistle

Clearly Interstadia have absolutely ballsed up massively and could cost the club thousands.

General Sale is now live and their are close to 800 season ticket holders seats appeared on the system available to buy.

There is simply no way 25% of season ticket holders have suddenly decided that they can't make the playoff game.
So many poor buggers must be locked out and have given up or in desperation picked a shit seat elsewhere.

At full price that's £18K of tickets currently unsold due to these useless tossers!

Got to be binned next season!

saints tick.jpg

Edited by Katie Bear

Clearly Interstadia have absolutely ballsed up massively and could cost the club thousands.
General Sale is now live and their are close to 800 season ticket holders seats appeared on the system available to buy.
There is simply no way 25% of season ticket holders have suddenly decided that they can't make the playoff game.
So many poor buggers must be locked out and have given up or in desperation picked a shit seat elsewhere.
At full price that's £18K of tickets currently unsold due to these useless tossers!
Got to be binned next season!
1066726533_saintstick.jpg.cbe45f15a4ee5aeb6f140878d10d087f.jpg
Went to ticket office at half 5 and was advised to come back after 7pm when the remaining season ticket seats were released if I wanted a non-front row seat. No queue after 7 got 2 tickets for W5. F*CK
the ticketing system.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

This has the potential to not only be the biggest f**k up in the history of the running of our club, but also totally humiliating in the full glare of Scottish football.

Up there with sacking Fergie.

They better f**king sell these tickets.

Apparently new registrations are still being accepted on the website meaning ANYONE can buy them.