Interstadia ticketing website

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

Someone at the club needs to urgently check that we have not had seats double-booked and that all seats do eventually get sold.

Either of those scenarios would be embarassing but if the first has happened that would be a disaster.

Someone at the club needs to urgently check that we have not had seats double-booked and that all seats do eventually get sold.
Either of those scenarios would be embarassing but if the first has happened that would be a disaster.

Judging by comments from Season ticket holders who tried initially to get ‘their’ seat, but couldn’t, they then bought somewhere else.

Now, their initial seat has become available & add to that as of around 30 minutes ago the system refreshed making it appear that 1,087 seats now available for home end ?

Some people have logged on to find they have tickets they didn’t purchase on their account/smart card ?

Some not getting confirmation email, some wondering if they should collect or if getting posted ?

The club MUST staff it properly as this has the potential for ‘double’ bookings and people being ejected or locked out

This goes from bad to worse this ticket situation.

Like many others I couldn't get logged in when the scramble for tickets started. The web has never worked well for me since I got my kids tickets.

So, I was told when I first called up 1 of my families season ticket seats was available and the other 2 were sold. They couldn't sell me any other seats at the time as they couldn't load the full template.

I eventually got logged into the site yesterday around 3pm and none of my families seats were available and the only ones I could buy were in W1 so I opted for the family stand.

I logged in just there and 1 of my families seats is available .... a different 1 to what I was told about in the phone call.

This is an absolute shambles.

The season tickets I bought for me and my kids are utterly pointless. Season ticket since the Jimmy Bone era... giving up this year - utterly pointless.

Just can't see the point.

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

It's even worse, this is the current seat availability :angry:

I had a look at the seat map the other night and M3 was showing up with 1 seat left.

The other sections showed much less than they're currently showing.

What a massive f**k up.

I think I'll ask the club if I can sleep in my seat on Saturday night, just in case it's double booked.

I'm usually pretty supportive of the club, but I can't find anything positive at all regarding this shambles.

I think what will have happened is the system will have shown seats as blocked when in actual fact they havent been. More likely we will now end up with gaps as opposed to double bookings. There was no where near this availability when I called and when I eventually got logged in, hence my panic buying 3 of few remaining seats in the family stand!

I have sat in prime seats in W4 since it opened and due to this shambles I am not sitting in my seats!

The best thing the club can do right now is switch off the online ticketing system and temporarily stop selling at the ticket office before a nightmare becomes and absolute f**king disaster.

First thing tomorrow (if not sooner), someone needs to sit down and manually match up the sold tickets on both online and offline systems to the home end seats and make absolutely certain that nothing is wrong there. The remaining tickets (if any) should be sold at the office only.  If there are double bookings but enough spare seats I would immediately re-assign tickets and announce that on this one instance, due to ticketing problems we would operate an unallocated seat system. If I was on the board of this club I would be saying goodnight to my family and personally driving over there right now to do it overnight (taking several cans of red bull probably) with a few trusted people to help out. 12 hours is more than enough to check this and rectify any problems. It's not even 7000 seats.

Following that, a new ticketing system is a priority for the start of next season. I'd be phoning every SPL chairman in the country who would take my call and finding out which firms are competent out there at ticketing.

The buck stops at the board level for this mess. Complacency over years of known ticketing problems are the fault of the board and nobody else.

This is precisely what the rainy day fund (which I have been calling for over several years) would be very useful for.

Edited by oaksoft

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

If I was on the board of this club I would be saying goodnight to my family and personally driving over there right now to do it overnight (taking several cans of red bull probably) with a few trusted people to help out. 12 hours is more than enough to check this and rectify any problems. It's not even 7000 seats.

Absolutely agree 100%

Just now, Katie Bear said:

Absolutely agree 100%

I'm pretty sure that if a board member was to ask for help on this there would be no shortage of willing volunteers either.

5 or 10 people, all checking an area each, call in a few pizzas. All done and dusted before tomorrow morning.

Had no problem buying two tickets tonight but a little concerned by some comments above as l selected my own and daughters season ticket seats but the wrong way around. Read elsewhere that this could result in both tickets not being on our cards. Could be fun on Sunday then if some comments above come true

Went down to ticket office to confirm season ticket seat had been added to my card. Had to be redone.

Really felt for the lady in the ticket office, she looked absolutely frazzled. On her own, bettering through at 6.30pm...looks like someone had dropped off a McDonalds to keep her going!

Shame on our Chief Exec, Chairman, Commercial Team and members on the board! They should rally round and be helping out...it’s their fault for continuing to support this appalling website! At least United had the decency to acknowledge that they f**ked up, and will be putting a new ticket system in place for next season.

Now starting to worry we will get in on Sunday based on the above comments. I’ve paid for me and the boys season ticket seats - assume this will go on the smart card! Also ordered 1 for my old man which I assume I have to pick up - paper ticket. Sunday should be fun as I’m half glass empty and reckon our smart cards won’t work

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The only slightly silver lining to this horrific black cloud is that it’s only Tuesday.

In theory there should be time to sort this mess out and still sell the remaining tickets.

The club needs to get its f**king arse in gear tho. 

Two of our group drove through to Paisley. Got their tickets for Dundee. Got their Sunday Tickets added to their Smart Cards they hope. The one I bought online in Sunday should also be on my smart card. I was told there were no more tickets in the West Stand but was offered 2 in the South Stand - Paper Tickets. The only problem is that I was double charged for these. The ladies were shattered.

Noticeable that the club haven’t issued a statement & full apology on the club website or social media outlets

Disgraceful

A full and frank statement should absolutely be forthcoming

The amount of fans still queuing yesterday as they rolled down the blinds at ticket window that had to walk away after queuing for hours was unbelievable

The people at the club should have cleared that queue and called in a couple of extra staff to cope with demands ( aside from the obvious that this could have been foreseen )

I won’t hold my breath waiting for the club to address this.

Anyone fancy a wee wager ?

Sunday

Kick off delayed : crowd congestion - ?

Too many trying to get same seats ?

Too many unable to gain access ?

And still, no full public statement & apology from the club !

Judging by comments from Season ticket holders who tried initially to get ‘their’ seat, but couldn’t, they then bought somewhere else.

Now, their initial seat has become available & add to that as of around 30 minutes ago the system refreshed making it appear that 1,087 seats now available for home end ?

Some people have logged on to find they have tickets they didn’t purchase on their account/smart card ?

Some not getting confirmation email, some wondering if they should collect or if getting posted ?

The club MUST staff it properly as this has the potential for ‘double’ bookings and people being ejected or locked out

Yet more stories rolling in about tickets not loaded into smart cards, double payments taken ...

Concerned ?

You should be.

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

Yet more stories rolling in about tickets not loaded into smart cards, double payments taken ...

Concerned ?

You should be.

The seeth on here is amazing over tickets..ffs get a grip..the worlds not going end...calm down everybody!