Interstadia ticketing website

11 hours ago, Katie Bear said:

Clearly Interstadia have absolutely ballsed up massively and could cost the club thousands.

General Sale is now live and their are close to 800 season ticket holders seats appeared on the system available to buy.

There is simply no way 25% of season ticket holders have suddenly decided that they can't make the playoff game.
So many poor buggers must be locked out and have given up or in desperation picked a shit seat elsewhere.

At full price that's £18K of tickets currently unsold due to these useless tossers!

Got to be binned next season!

saints tick.jpg

I know that in W4, 2 of our group will be away and not available. Another 3 in our group are now behind goals now as he had his 2 kids season tickets sold off (his was still available) , then once he booked behind the goals, the kids tickets became available again yesterday. 

So he's had to move for pretty much no reason. This has likely happened quite a lot. 

5 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

The seeth on here is amazing over tickets..ffs get a grip..the worlds not going end...calm down everybody!

You don't seriously think this lack of basic ability to efficiently sell tickets for a football match is a cause for legitimate concern? 

Or are you just using this as another vehicle to come on here and be aggressive to everyone who tries to engage you? 

I emailed them on Monday. Still waiting for a reply.
Same. I'm not expecting a reply to be honest but if I were the guy who had been charged double I would send the same email every day so the timeline shows when he started contacting them and how often he tried.

I would then wait until the current 'storm' has blown over and get someone on the phone.

Worst case take it to slo, club or Tony via Twitter.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

You don't seriously think this lack of basic ability to efficiently sell tickets for a football match is a cause for legitimate concern? 

Or are you just using this as another vehicle to come on here and be aggressive to everyone who tries to engage you? 

No..i don't think its cause for concern or for people to be on the verge of breakdowns ffs...its a game of football..u turn up and your card either lets you in or doesn't...if it doesn't u will prob still get in..if you don't you will get your money back..it's not end of the fecking world...folk need to calm down...

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

No..i don't think its cause for concern or for people to be on the verge of breakdowns ffs...its a game of football..u turn up and your card either lets you in or doesn't...if it doesn't u will prob still get in..if you don't you will get your money back..it's not end of the fecking world...folk need to calm down...

Bit rich, an appeal for calm and not to be dramatic coming from the guy who posted all the melancholy stuff earlier in the season... 

'Ohhhhh, it just doesn't feel the same anymore' etc. :lol:

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Bit rich, an appeal for calm and not to be dramatic coming from the guy who posted all the melancholy stuff earlier in the season... 

'Ohhhhh, it just doesn't feel the same anymore' etc. :lol:

Calm down wee man...its only a game of football...

So if I travel for 3 hrs to the match and don't get in I should just happily get back in the car and drive another 3 hrs home and just shrug it off, what ficticious planet are you on!!

Just now, StanleySaint said:
9 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

So if I travel for 3 hrs to the match and don't get in I should just happily get back in the car and drive another 3 hrs home and just shrug it off, what ficticious planet are you on!!

Naw..take a berky and wreck the place..what else u going do? Stand outside and shout like a knob?

Pretty worried if smartcards don’t work on the day. Will they need to check that each person has a booking on their phone? Or could anyone rock up with a smartcard and get in? Even if they’ve not bought a ticket. 

Real potential for a LOT of United fans in our end since they can register and buy tickets. If any of them find themselves in W7.... there’s potential for issues tbh

2 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:
1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

He telt me he isnae gonnae go beserk emoji2.png

But didn’t elaborate on what he would do

In a moment of weakness I succombed to responding to him, I apologise, I won't make the same mistake again.

Good for you wee man...