Culture Club..?

On 5/23/2019 at 3:29 PM, oaksoft said:
On 5/23/2019 at 2:50 PM, jaybee said:

To answer your question as to why talk this week?  because he is LPM and that's what he does, Sad to see someone else has joined the dark side.  If I may enquire just a few questions as to the "our club" comment?

Pompous or what?

Whose club would that be? Is it yours?

Who is the legal owner?  You?

Who is the largest shareholder?  Are you?

Who takes responsibility to actually get things done?  Would that be you?

Who came up with the money to buy the club lastly?  was THAT you?

No! I thought not, just another gobshi*e spouting off about how LPM shouldn't be mentioning it this week and yet nevertheless supports him and has the temerity to tell the man who has actually put his money, his mouth and his time into St MIrren football club or should that be oaksofts football club?

There's no chance I am going to have a conversation with anyone who posts like this.

Period.

Away and calm down. 😁

Gotta love the way you are not going to have a conversation, good job as I can't hear you?

especially if I post like this?

you mean the mini version of like what I done.  

All that proves to me my friend is that you wish to lift your pomposity ro new levels, particularly since you seem unaware of the ever so subtle difference between moronic and sarcastic.  I mean I was being clearly sarcastic about you NOT owning the club and contemptuous of  your criticism of the man who does, whereas you on the other hand were having this 'conversation' with a teenager, hanging around street corners chucking moronic insults at passers-by. Mmmmmmm would that be M for Moron.

If you do not wish to interact with me, no problem, but don't bite back and think I will lay down and listen to your crap, put me on ignore or keep your gob shut.

have a nice day

7 hours ago, slapsalmon said:

He was frozen out by the original consortium

Why was he frozen out?

That seems to have been a strange action to take given he had project managed the new build that became the Simple Digital Arena.

I really don't care who directs The Club as long as they learn from their mistakes, don't jeopardise The Club and take the supporters into consideration when making decisions/taking action that impacts the support.

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

Gotta love the way you are not going to have a conversation, good job as I can't hear you?

especially if I post like this?

you mean the mini version of like what I done......

Wittering pish.

This is how far I got before my eyes started bleeding.

Jeez. 

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Why was he frozen out?

That seems to have been a strange action to take given he had project managed the new build that became the Simple Digital Arena.

I really don't care who directs The Club as long as they learn from their mistakes, don't jeopardise The Club and take the supporters into consideration when making decisions/taking action that impacts the support.

I don't know why but that's effectively what happened when they grouped together to create the 52% that went up for sale. Potentially leaving GLS shares worthless. 

IMO buying the 52 to sell on was protecting the value of the shares he already had.